A Welcome Thank you

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MTBionicGuy, May 2, 2011.

1. MTBionicGuy

MTBionicGuy New Member

Thank you for your cordual Welcome to the group site.
    Go by the handle of MTBionicGuy due to some special items that were implanted into my body when I returned back from Vietnam. All due to a snipers bullet long ago that was intended to take my life but in a way it caused a inhancement of my body in the Urological frame of reference.

The implant allows for me to be able to function sexually like any other heathy normal human male. Only with a difference that I no longer have the anxieties that most males have when that need is necessary.

I am a Computer Scientist by education, profession as well. Its been hard economically as of late in the NW of Montana where I reside that is due to the present economic standing the various communities have presently.

I hunt, fish, hike and love the great outdoors. Hunting in Montana has its rewards and some detractors called "weather", sometimes this weather gets darned outright cold and other times doggoned hot as well. As we say here just wait 5 minutes and it will change.

Personal here is Lucky and I tend to shoot straight from the hip and tell it like it is. Definitely not shy in saying what is on my mind at a given moment either fairly typical of most Montanans too.

Best Regards.

Lucky

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi Lucky. Thanks for the introduction. Good to meet you here at lpsg - welcome to you and enjoy hooking up with fellow lpsg'ers. Cheers.

3. giant11

Gold Member

welcome and enjoy

Draft saved Draft deleted