A whiny baby with a big cock? HELP

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thatguy101, Jun 8, 2011.

1. thatguy101

thatguy101 New Member

So, I know this is gonna sound I guess a little pretentious of me, but lately I've been lamenting over the fact that I have a big cock but I've had close to no sexual experience. I had sex with my old girlfriend but that wasn't very enjoyable, for a variety of reasons, and just have trouble being able to hook up with girls. I guess I sorta shy away from that sorta stuff but I feel like I could have some great stories to tell. I'm just not really sure what to do, how to get myself out there, I thought having a big cock was supposed to make this easier. :( Can anybody help?

2. LookingCurious

LookingCurious New Member

Albums:
    I know the feeling....

3. wilko

wilko Member

Albums:
    How? She doesn't see your dick 'til AFTER you pull her. I would suggest a course of alcohol, twenty units taken twice weekly at random bars.

4. hud01

Gold Member

Confidence comes form a variety of areas. I might get flamed here, but if you can't get laid go to a pro, tell her that you need experience and ask for tips...She should also be most accustomed to dealing with size.

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you are correct, you sound pretentious and an ass. especially with no pics to verify

6. thatguy101

thatguy101 New Member

7. D_Hugh_R_Huge

D_Hugh_R_Huge Account Disabled

ive gotta say tgirl, ive seen many of your posts, and not one of them has ever contributed or had a miniscule piece of value to it.

thatguy, yes, having a big dick does contribute some to confidence but most comes from your mind. if you whine about things, women will see that. if you suck it up, put yourself out there, women will respond to that as well. but really i think this is more of a relationship/dating type of issue and might still be there if you had a 3 inch dick. just my thoughts :smile:

8. hud01

Gold Member

Comeon his post wasn't so bad as to warrant this response.

9. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    indeed.

10. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

A big cock doesn't get a chick's panties off. They like guys who pay attention to their interests, are able to give compliments that sound sincere, have a good sense of humor, a decent face and body, and are able to make them feel sexy about themselves.

11. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stop being shy.
    Sounds hard but it really isnt.

Continuously put yourself in a situation were you have to be social or else and you will get over it

12. Kenyth

Kenyth New Member

Albums:
    Join a dance class, a good dancer always get laid. Wearing tight pants to show off your assets is justifiable in a dance class. A good dancer with big assets to show off must get laid :p

13. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

go up to girls and make jokes. after you get them laughing touch their lower arm with your hand. at that very moment they will decide to have sex with you later. trust me i have had sex with women before and will again if i have anything to say about it.

14. thatguy101

thatguy101 New Member

thanks you guys all these tips are sound really helpful!

15. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

Post an ad on Craig's List. (Have you been living under a rock the past few days)?!? There are women who are looking for sex with a guy with a huge dick. They aren't interested in any of your other qualities and they don't care whether or not you are attracted to them. Both sides get what they want. It is very efficient and clean.

16. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I have an acquaintance that is in his opinion cursed with what would be classified by most as "monster cock". Because of his size he has had nothing but trouble. It has not been a valuable asset to him at least in his opinion. I have known this guy for 20 plus years and on one occasion because it depressed him I asked him about the problems he went through because of it. His was large enough to flop into water when sitting on the toilet when soft, and large enough to require elaborate work to cover the appearance of his crotch when in situations where a display was not wanted. He went on to elaborate about all the problems when there is "too much of a good thing".

I myself am extremely hairy with my back and shoulders completely covered in hair. Unlike my friend I have learned to embrace and love my fur coat simply because it is one thing that makes me different. When I began to really enjoy myself for who I am, was the time that I really changed my life for the positive with regards to something that at one time made me self-conscious. I could shave a full beard by my Senior Year in HS and others could not. This led to jokes and caused insecurity in me and made me stand out in my own mind as different with a negative connotation.

The most important thing that I learned was that I had to simply explore and find a person that loved my fur coat. The mistake was trying to be something I was not and going through the shaving and all the rest. The minute I became me and the best me I could be and searched out an individual who wanted me for me I won. The orientation is not the issue because there are both males and females that like larger sizes.

Your safest and best way to meet people are the normal ways. Personally I would avoid call girls or craigslist for this. Call girls may give you experience, but if they are not clean they may give you something else far worse. Craigslist is a fertile place for creating a crime. Invite her over and find her boyfriend busting through the door to burglarize your home. This is a way of "casing" homes for future burglaries and this is a proven fact.

The size of your penis for the most part is not a negative because there is guaranteed to be some individual out there who will want you for you. What you need to do is to make yourself as attractive to others as you can be.

Look pal, having self doubts when you have some physical characteristic that is rare or uncommon is very normal. It brings on fear and fear makes us uncomfortable in social situations. This becomes part of body language and your anxiety is what subconsciously turns others away from you. It is your own fear that is defeating you on this one and not the size of your genitalia. Good luck on this one. As a total fur ball who overcame it and found happiness I can assure you that your problems are no different than mine were. Good Luck

17. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm in the same boat as you. I've been having a little more luck in the sex department lately but still nothing that goes deeper than that which greatly disappoints me but that's a whole other issue. Desirable characteristics (big dick, tall, good looks, etc.) are pluses to confidence but if you're starting out with a negative you'll still end up at zero. You've got to be able to be happy with just being you. If you don't think you're good enough, you're sending that signal out to everyone else especially anyone who might be attracted to you.

Now would be a good time to give advice on HOW to like yourself but I haven't figured it out yet. I've been getting advice on confidence and overcoming shyness all my life but none has actually had any effect. At best I've learned to fake it in small doses.

18. workandplay243

workandplay243 New Member

Albums:

Very well said Fuzzy. Just be patient and approach women with confidence. In my opinion stay away from craigs list to find anyone, you'll get 99 percent 'fake' responses anyhow.
    Try climbing out on a limb - that's where the fruit is.

19. Manluv

Manluv Member

Albums:
    well considering being a college guy and all, you're probably young(20's) and becoming a social animal especially if you're shy takes time and confidence which comes with experience...whether with guys or girls you probably won't want folks to gravitiate towards you based on your anatomy(or maybe you do?). After a while you'll get tired of being treated like a piece of meat. It's all about you and your personality. The big boner is a plus for most. Befriend the girls you're attracted to and you'll have them purring like kittens in no time.

20. davidjh7

Gold Member

I'm going to throw this out, as far as the shy aspect. All the other advice about being yourself and learning to love and appreciate yourself for who you are is spot on, because liking yourself for who you are leads others to liking you for who you are, too. But you have to start somewhere to break the cycle. I used to be painfully shy and withdrawn, but I knew it was hurting me. So I decided to "act". I developed a character, a persona, who was confident, and jovial, and could approach people. I told myself, hey, if they don;t like that character it is just a character and not me, so it won;t be me they don't like and I can change the character. It worked, because as I started "playing" someone wh was more confident and outgoing, I naturally took on those characteristics until I truly BECAME more confident and outgoing. It allowed me to re-program my mindset. Part of you will always have that shy, unconfidence inside, and that's ok. We all carry the same scared 5 year old inside us always. The trck is not to let him run your life. A big cock is an asset, sure, and will bring you and your partners fun that you both otherwise wouldn;t have had---but you are more than your cock, or at least should be. Embrace all your positive characteristics, and build on them. try and change the bad ones, not for others, but because they hurt you. Most of all, believe it is possible to have the life you want. Even if it is difficult, or you don't know how, believe it is POSSIBLE. Once you condemn yourself to believe something is impossible, it IS impossible for you. Start there---start by telling yourself it is possible to have good relationships, and love, and sex, and the rest. Once you have established something can be done, it is just a matter of finding the way. Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted