a wits end

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
my weekend (days off) are tuesdays and wednesdays. because of my job it has been this way for over three years now and i'm burned out from it. plus i can not really say i like the area i'm living in, but whenever i get the chance to move for my career i will. point being right now i'm looking for suggestions on what i can do on my weekend.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you have one really great advantage in that you are off when most are working, so you don't have the same crowd issue most of us have who have the typical weekend. My weekends in the summer consist of going to the beach or the park, anything outdoors. Winters are movies and museums or skiing. Depending on your interests I think you can do anything on Tuesday and Wednesday, that the rest of us do on Saturday and Sunday. Biggest thing for me is to do something enjoyable to recharge. Have fun!

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
my weekend (days off) are tuesdays and wednesdays. because of my job it has been this way for over three years now and i'm burned out from it. plus i can not really say i like the area i'm living in, but whenever i get the chance to move for my career i will. point being right now i'm looking for suggestions on what i can do on my weekend.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
loiter outside office building in ya day off causal clothes to mock the office drones. the more "i ain't got a thing to do" about it the better.

take advantage of the time off to hit up places usually totally packed on the weekend. movies. museums. local attractions. the downtown if your town has one.

Media
loiter outside office building in ya day off causal clothes to mock the office drones. the more "i ain't got a thing to do" about it the better.

take advantage of the time off to hit up places usually totally packed on the weekend. movies. museums. local attractions. the downtown if your town has one.

Taking advantage of "off peak" venues is a really good idea. Do some research of the area you currently reside in. Look into some places you can tour/see/view/explore on your own during these times. Take your camera along and use the adventure as an outlet for expressing your creative side.

Occupy your time constructively until real changes start taking place.

I say: when you are ready the "how to" will show up. I have found that life has a way of preparing you for better during these times.

Be fearless, it is not always an easy thing leaving your usual routine behind. When all is said and done, when you have moved the mountain, changed your life for the better YOU evolve and grow as a result.

Take up the challenge and be creative have FUN! Good luck!

Last edited: