A Woman's favorite non-pelvic muscle.

A Woman's favorite non-pelvic muscle

• Total voters

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want it all. Especially chest, shoulders, arms, back, butt, abs, legs.... wait that's your list isn't it?

I think if I had to choose (which I'm still not happy about) I would go for the chest, because the whole trunk, arms and back are somewhat tied into that. I'm more into overall shape than just one area.

That being said I'm not perfect myself so I'm not going to judge a guy by little love handles. No beer gut though, I don't drink :)

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My favorite thing to see on a man isn't actually a muscle. It's a bone. It's a pair of them, actually. Anterior superior iliac spines. Oddly, though I like to see these, I don't like to fuck men thin enough to show them. As for the list above, I chose shoulders. Though, my favorite part of a man cannot be seen, only experienced. His mind.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how can you experience someones mind? i doubt anyone would actually share what is really going on in their mind

I feel terribly sorry for you if no one has ever shared themselves with you, and if you lack either the desire or ability to share yourself with anyone else. Yes. You are to be pitied.

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
wow you really are a douche and lack reading comprehension you dipshit. where did i say anything about me? you are the one to be pitied. there has been many ladies to share themselves with me but that doesnt mean ive shared everything just like i bet nobody has shared everything with you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow you really are a douche and lack reading comprehension you dipshit. where did i say anything about me? you are the one to be pitied. there has been many ladies to share themselves with me but that doesnt mean ive shared everything just like i bet nobody has shared everything with you.
I never called you any names. Your words are completely uncalled for, and you look like a fool.

Let me ask you this question, and if you have intelligence enough to sort out an analogy, perhaps you'll answer it.

There was a 10" round cake on the table. It was cut into 12 slices, and each slice was put into a box. The hostess is willing to give you a box. In fact, she may be willing to give you several of the boxes. The one thing she will not permit is for any one person to have all of the boxes.

Now you're home, and you've eaten what cake you were given. You didn't get to eat a whole cake, but you got to have all you were given. Does the fact you've not eaten all her cake man you didn't get to experience her cake?

If you're really as all-or-nothing as your posts suggest, if you really can't feel that someone has shared themselves generously with you unless you get everything, if you really don't know that you can share your mind with others, and still keep some for yourself, I must stand by my original statement, that you are to be pitied.

FYI: Just now, I shared with you what was on my mind, and how I think. And I don't even know you.

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
well youre trying to put me down which is just as bad as calling names. you jumping to conclusions that i can not share myself or have anyone share themselves with is very foolish on your part. so me saying, i like pie, means im sharing my mind with you is letting you experience my mind? do you consider someone saying "i love you" or "i enjoy spending time with you" as sharing their mind? ive said it plenty of times but that is not "experiencing" someones mind. they are just words. someone being able to share feelings with you that they would not share with anyone else would be letting you experience the mind and for them to tell you exactly what it is they feel about many subject is too. i really wouldnt consider what you wrote to me as letting me experience you

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm super turned on when a guy has a hot, shapely, firm ass. I love to grab onto it as my guy is plunging deep inside me when I'm on my back. My hot young guy has a VERY HOT ass.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Come on ladies, vote back! Vote back!

I very nearly voted back! Backs are so sexy, but then so are butts, arms, shoulders, legs..

Mmm, running my fingers over the curve on a guy's lower back where his butt takes over. His shoulder blades moving under his skin as he flexes his arms to pick me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and feel his shoulders tense as he pulls me closer.... Having fantasized over a number of options, I had to vote abs. Purely because I'm not turned on by guys sporting a big round belly.

Vagus, I notice you have no pics. Are you asking this question so that you can photograph the best muscle group for us?

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm... I'd have to go for broad shoulders. A broad chest is usually attached to it and I've never really seen puny arms attached to broad shoulders. But no matter how nicely muscled he is... if he has a brain the size of a chicken egg I'm not going to think he's hot at all...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I voted for arms, but I actually really hate the very muscled 'I go to the gym way too often' look. My dad did body building for a while so I don't see it as quite so ugly now (just from sheer exposure, I think I got used to it) but I still don't like it. I like muscles to just be natural - the look guys get from working at a physical job.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well youre trying to put me down which is just as bad as calling names. you jumping to conclusions that i can not share myself or have anyone share themselves with is very foolish on your part. so me saying, i like pie, means im sharing my mind with you is letting you experience my mind? do you consider someone saying "i love you" or "i enjoy spending time with you" as sharing their mind? ive said it plenty of times but that is not "experiencing" someones mind. they are just words. someone being able to share feelings with you that they would not share with anyone else would be letting you experience the mind and for them to tell you exactly what it is they feel about many subject is too. i really wouldnt consider what you wrote to me as letting me experience you

You're almost right. Letting someone in on your private feelings, secrets and thoughts is definitely part of letting someone experience your mind. However, so is showing someone your thought process, showing someone how you form ideas or opinions, and sharing your sense of humor with someone. Is telling someone I love them sharing my mind with them? No. However, showing them that I love them is.

I jumped to no conclusions. You asked how I could experience someone's mind. You then expressed doubt that anyone would really share what is going on in their mind. The inference is that you do not share what is really going on in your mind, and you do not know how to experience someone's mind. Since then, not wanting to be pitiful, all you've done is backpedal. Really, this is way off topic, and your poor connections to others are not my problem. They are yours to live with, or fix. Not anyone else's. And yes, I still feel sorry for you.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This was difficult.

To think about this objectively, I tried to think of men whom I've seen who were not toned elsewhere except for the feature I was thinking of, like guys with a nice chest, but a beer belly, or a guy with a nice bubble butt but flabby elsewhere. I've seen guys with great legs but no upper body tone, or nice arms but they're chunky.

After thinking about each, I decided that abs are my favorite. Nice abs look great on any frame and greatly improve any body, IMO. I love a nice set of abs.

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
are you seriously trying to say i have problems making connections with people? what a joke that is. i have absolutely no problem with telling my partner how i feel but im not going to share my inner most thoughts. where have i backpedalled? ive stated to you my exact thoughts and you are jumping to conclusions saying that i cant connect with people. if you want to continue being a bitch towards me then go right ahead i hope it makes you feel better to "pity" someone you dont know to feel better about yourself and act like you make great connections with your partner or better connections with your partner. every woman i have been with, 4 in total, have all shared their feelings with me to the point that they cant stand to not have me around but of course you dont know that and say i have these problems.

Last edited:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't want to get to deep into that discussion here, and i do think it is very far off topic, but i do have to say that reading your posts yodiggity does lead to the impression that you have yet to experience that kind of deep connection mentally that allows you to share part of your mind, that brings you very close to the other person, now that does not mean your not able to, but you might just not have found the right partner for that yet.
And it do not have to be the most inner thoughts, the little secrets anyone has, but sharing some thoughts you wouldn't share with anyone else is something pretty special and a great feeling of trust. I do not feel sorry for you, and don't pity you, but i do hope you will experience it.

And maybe it is possible to get back to the topic now?

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ive shared as much as i have to offer any of my partners. maybe its just that im a simple kind of man, i care about my family and pets, school, and my job. i vent to my partner and she vents to me too. i dont know what else there is to share with someone but i love to be around her. theres not anything else to it and i feel a connection with everyone i have slept with, thats why im not a whore. thetramp, i appreciate you not being a total ass and can talk without trying to push buttons