Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wore super short pixie hair for over 15 years because my then husband loved it on me. When we parted ways my hair was almost shaved. Now it is well past my shoulders. Other than my bangs I never plan to cut it. I just let it grow and do it's thang which has turned out surprisingly curly.

I absolutely love the feel of it on my back and upper arms. I love to twist and twirl it. Dudes seem to go bonkers over it. One of my boy toys works as a high end stylist and raves about my hair. I love it when he runs his fingers through my hair and firmly tugs it. It totally turns me on. I especially love to have my sex partners grab a fistful of pink hair during sex. Nothing makes me go into a trance like a baby kitten being held by its momma by the nape of the neck.

I can't wait to find out it's terminal length. I'd be down for pink hair down to my knees. I absolutely fantasize about brushing it when it gets that long.

Do any of you men get into this hair love as much as I do?

This is my hair with no trims. No hair products. No brushing. No hair drying. No heat treatment. Just completely in its natural state. And, yes, the pink is alllllll natural. Lol

20191109_185031.jpg

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife's hair is long enough to cover some of her buttcrack. She gets it layered to alleviate some of the weight(heavy, thick ginger hair) but knows I'm a big fan of the long hair aesthetic so she keeps it long.
There's something invitingly sensual and feminine about long hair on a woman; not that I haven't come across some sexy as hell pixie cuts or shave jobs but honestly those women were attractive enough to pull off any hairstyle, long hair has made me take second looks at women I might not have when their hair was shorter. Chalk it up along with lifting bras, girdles/corsets, leggings, or heels, assuming it's well kept and taken care of, and tastefully styled( though, as a child of the anime age the color can be as wild as she can come up with and it makes me no difference), it's a definite beauty boost for just about all women.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I can say is

woof-feature.jpg

Reactions: Gj816 and MarioLM

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Reactions: Hatt_101 and Gj816

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
View attachment 9311801 Sorry about that I had to edit the photo before posting it again here it is. It's of my old FWB and myself she had some long hair

I was confused as the post was about hair and nothing else. On other parts of the site dudes often will use any excuse to thow off their dick or naked people in general and I was hoping that wasnt what you were trying to do.

Reactions: RonaldoCopa

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wore super short pixie hair for over 15 years because my then husband loved it on me. When we parted ways my hair was almost shaved. Now it is well past my shoulders. Other than my bangs I never plan to cut it. I just let it grow and do it's thang which has turned out surprisingly curly.

I absolutely love the feel of it on my back and upper arms. I love to twist and twirl it. Dudes seem to go bonkers over it. One of my boy toys works as a high end stylist and raves about my hair. I love it when he runs his fingers through my hair and firmly tugs it. It totally turns me on. I especially love to have my sex partners grab a fistful of pink hair during sex. Nothing makes me go into a trance like a baby kitten being held by its momma by the nape of the neck.

I can't wait to find out it's terminal length. I'd be down for pink hair down to my knees. I absolutely fantasize about brushing it when it gets that long.

Do any of you men get into this hair love as much as I do?

This is my hair with no trims. No hair products. No brushing. No hair drying. No heat treatment. Just completely in its natural state. And, yes, the pink is alllllll natural. Lol

View attachment 9295321

I had mine down to the top of shoulders shag/winged style i have naturally layered hair

first it goes to like 1980s style

last photo on the wiki exactly like that I don't even have to cheat with a baseball cap..

Wings (haircut) - Wikipedia

I'm going to let it grow to that again I got a feeling it's going to be popular again... I might have it professionally done to the style once long enough.. this way it looks good and not sloppy

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say I have a specific preference when it comes to a woman's hair length when it comes to sexual attraction, whatever makes her feel good and makes her feel confident in herself is okay in my book. Now, from an aesthetic approach, it kinda depends on the women, you look really good with the longer hair in your profile pic, I'm sure you'd be cute with short hair and longer hair as well.

The hangups I have with hair is this and I'm chuckling as I'm saying this, wet hair that is not attached to someone's head is one of those things that is just unsettling to me. haha. Like, balls of hair in the shower, or pulling a hair clog from a drain...it's just very unsettling to me for some reason. There is something deep in my psyche that does not like that. haha. The other is choking on hair while I'm sleeping haha. My ex had beautiful curly dark hair, but spooning was completely out of the question unless she had it in a pony tail or something haha.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a lot of hair styles on women, for me it's more about whether the style and colour suits there face. One woman can rock a particular style and colour while the same on another may look dreadful, that's all from only my perspective of course.
I don't particularly like my wife with dark hair, I much prefer it blonde or when she wears crazy colours but other guys find her really hot with dark hair so who am I to say!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like longer hair also darker hair is a turn on for me. I am accepting of all type just my preferences.