A Womans perception of Size

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
So I hooked up with the girl last night. We had great sex and the whole time she kept telling me how big my cock was. Now I am a legit 7.5 no cheating with the measuring. She told me my cock must be at least 9 inches. The reason this came up is she told me I was bigger than her last boyfriend who is 8. I just went along with her and said yep your right. Just wondering if anyone else has ever run into this. I'm not going to break the news to her.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't discussed penis size with a lot of women but clearly most seem to be relatively poor judges of absolute size. Some, however, are pretty good at judging relative size. They know whether the guy they are with is bigger or smaller than the last one, or the average of their experience.

And I knew at least one woman who was very good at estimating absolute size using her hands and fingers as a measuring device. If a woman is interested in penis size, it isn't difficult for her to do this if she knows the width of her palm, the length from the tip of her middle finger to her wrist crease, the circumference encircled by her thumb touching the tip of her index finger or middle finger, etc.

As for length, one woman had a simple system. If she wrapped her hand around it and it covered the whole thing (shaft and glans) it was short. If some stuck out of her hand but was completely hidden by her second hand it was average. If she wrapped both hands around it and some stuck out it was long. For girth, if she collared the center of the shaft with her thumb and index finger and they touched easily it was thin. If her thumb just touched her index finger tip it was average. If there was a gap it was thick (she did have big hands).

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
I kinda think it's not so much that women are a bad judge of size, but that most really don't care about measuring size. So, if her last bf told her he was 8 and you are a bit bigger than she said you must be at least 9. And now you've done the same thing so if another guy comes along who is bigger than she'll figure he must be at least 10. Most women think more about size in relative (ordinal) terms but guys come along and want them to put a number on it. Just my opinion.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
correct, I would hae say : i am about 7 inches... so the last guy was clearly lying to you :) he was more like 5-6 inches.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought my dick was 8" long until my wife measured it. Turns out it's closer to 8.4. I am guessing that I had never been that excited over measuring my own dick before. We had the same discussion though. She said it was 9. I said it was 8. I'm glad we had that little experiment because it didn't actually make my dick smaller, and it made me realize that I was actually bigger in "sex mode" than I am in "lets measure this thing" mode.