A womans perspective of Boyhood

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that this boys genitals are covered?Do you as females find them ugly?My mother always called it my thing and could not stand to look at "IT"Even when I was young and needed help.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I didn't think she was putting the make on him, just appreciating his youth, sweetness and beauty. because we know at too well, what happens to many men after their mid 20's.

checked again and towards the end (9 minutes, 30 seconds) she has him wearing pearls and puts eyeshadow and lip stick on him. Appreciating his youth is one thing but putting him in drag :confused: that's bizzare

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

checked again and towards the end (9 minutes, 30 seconds) she has him wearing pearls and puts eyeshadow and lip stick on him. Appreciating his youth is one thing but putting him in drag :confused: that's bizzare
ok. As a gross generalization, men fight and fuck. Women nurture and communicate. Obviously, well into her twilight years, this woman still likes to play dress-up with a doll. I don't think that was objectifying him,or wierd, but rather expressing her maternal desire to "guild-the-lily" and enjoy his unspoiled youth.

His smile when she did that to him, was warm and sweet and unfettered by the ravages of a male dominant battlefield of society.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok. As a gross generalization, men fight and fuck. Women nurture and communicate. Obviously, well into her twilight years, this woman still likes to play dress-up with a doll. I don't think that was objectifying him,or wierd, but rather expressing her maternal desire to "guild-the-lily" and enjoy his unspoiled youth.

His smile when she did that to him, was warm and sweet and unfettered by the ravages of a male dominant battlefield of society.

Disagree - thought it was a bit much with the makeup, and it was a lot too much when she was trying to blow the flowers off of his junk. I understand that she was excited being next to something she considered beautiful, but I thought she could be a bit demure/professional about it. To each their own, though.