Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ironaddict ;)

Nice cock, ok I am no female so I showed the pic to my GF who likes seeing some huge cocks here.

According to her it is really really thick and rockhard and those are the 2 things which are most important concerning a dick.

Whis I had that thickness ;(

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As long as he isn't gay bashing why spend time leaving pissy comments about what he likes or is uncomfortable with. Not even all gay guys are comfortable with getting on the site in the first place, for a guy who identifies himself as straight he would have to be the most secure man on the planet not to feel a little gay spending time on here. Give him a break. I won't defend him for shit if he starts complaining or insulting the gay guys on here, but short of that... let people have a little fun bullshitting online and if it doesn't do anything for you try a little not to pick on em. The guys who claim 100% straight but make posts about liking to suck or fuck another man once in a while are kinda asking for it LMFAO, but aside from that eh... why rain on their parade? :gives2:

you believe all avatars you see?? if you do, go back to my first post and enjoy. duh!

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks to you and your gf, I appreciate it. If you want to increase girth, go to thundersplace man, trust me the shit works I have been doing PE exercises for a long time, best thing I have ever done for myself.

And Haul, thanks, his posts were annoying from the start never really understood his problem. I actually have a long time lifting partner who is gay we are good friends, hate to stereotype but the gay community seems a lot nicer whenever I meet them versus the straight community.

Hey ironaddict ;)

Nice cock, ok I am no female so I showed the pic to my GF who likes seeing some huge cocks here.

According to her it is really really thick and rockhard and those are the 2 things which are most important concerning a dick.

Whis I had that thickness ;(

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think there is almost no chance that you don't make him weak at the knees but, as any decent human being with half a brain would decide, he would rather have you as a friend than chase you off begging for a piece. Its cool you met someone like that. If you get a chance give him props for being able to restrain himself lol. I get a kick out of this shit.

Thanks to you and your gf, I appreciate it. If you want to increase girth, go to thundersplace man, trust me the shit works I have been doing PE exercises for a long time, best thing I have ever done for myself.

And Haul, thanks, his posts were annoying from the start never really understood his problem. I actually have a long time lifting partner who is gay we are good friends, hate to stereotype but the gay community seems a lot nicer whenever I meet them versus the straight community.