A Woman's Rule of Thumb

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently saw this sign in an antique mall. It was painted on weathered board and was very nicely done.

"If It Has Tires or Testicles You Are Going To Have Trouble With It!!!"

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, that about nails it... Unfortunate, as I truly enjoy both men and a nice car... :rolleyes:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thread hi-jack: Interesting thread title.

"Rule of Thumb" the term, refers to a law in the 1800s, wherewith a husband could beat his wife, so long as the stick he used was no larger than his thumb.

Ask me it shoulda been rule of wrist ...

*Bonus points for anyone who identifies what movie that is from.

**According to Rule of thumb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, that law likely never existed, though a judge may or may not have stated something similar to it

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boondock Saints and that movie rocks!!!! I've seen it way too many times to count

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Yep you would the the kind of man I would make drunk and beat your butt with a baseball bat.

Thread hi-jack: Interesting thread title.

"Rule of Thumb" the term, refers to a law in the 1800s, wherewith a husband could beat his wife, so long as the stick he used was no larger than his thumb.

Ask me it shoulda been rule of wrist ...

*Bonus points for anyone who identifies what movie that is from.

**According to Rule of thumb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, that law likely never existed, though a judge may or may not have stated something similar to it

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"If it has Tits or Wheels, it's bound to give you trouble !" Funny, I heard that one from a mechanic.

I heard this from a woman, "I don't care what it is, I'm going to use and break it, so I'll need another one, all the time."

That one I stayed away from, I don't like fixing or replacing my own things, much less whatever she's going to destroy. I don't want to even hear her utter I broke this and need another around me, even if it's a fingernail. And when she wanted to borrow an item, I'm just glad she gave me fair warning ahead of time. The answer was "no", it was just easier to say "no", than replacing whatever it was that she was going to borrow.