A Woman's Size

two_fister: My current g/f has some trouble with my size even though she's not a small girl, she's probably about 5'7" or 5'8" between 130 and 140 lbs(guessing). My question is have any of you guys ever noticed a corelation btween the size of a woman and her ability to handle a larger penis? My current g/f has trouble but a former g/f who was/is on the petite side(5'3" 100lbs) had no trouble at all she loved it hard and fast. it just seems to me that the human body would be built somewhat proportionatly(sp?). Now I know there are always gonna be some exceptions. But over all, do you guys think smaller or larger women can handle a LPSG type man.

fitdude: I find it hard to generalize since just as there are lots of variations among men, so with women. ???

two_fister: I wasn't asking you to generalize...I was just wondering what some thoughts were :-/

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I will say, a woman's body fat index might have an affect on her ability to handle a wide penis. Simply put, there's less fat there, so the vagina's larger.

two_fister: I not sure I understand the connection jonb, the less fat a woman has means her vagina is larger?

willem73: I've never really noticed a correlation between a woman's height (I hold women to fairly narrow weight constraints :p ) and her ability to "take" me. I've met fairly short women would could take me without a problem, and I've had tall-ish women in whom I "bottomed-out". The ability for a women to accomodate a large guy is a compilation of numerous variables, I'm sure: body size, "experience", mental/physical "readiness" among other things come into play.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
All matter has volume. Fat makes the vagina more narrow b/c it's distributed in the groin too. (You can see fat make the penis shorter too.)

DanDMan: The last G/F I was with was very short (tad longer than 5 feet, maybe), and chunky. (this yeilded some of the biggest breasts I have ever had the privilage to burry my face in... ahhhh) anyway back to the story.
She could in fact take almost all of me, leaving one or two inches in the cold in certain positions. And she had no problem being rough. She love it and she had the gift of being superlubricated (oh how I miss that).
My First GF and the most recent one night stand I had both were a bit taller, one even more chunkier, other more leaner, and both couldnt take as much of me and had a harder time with me as the really short GF I had.

I guess lube and excitement is key. What was her number again.........................

thingsteal: I've noticed the same thing as DanDMan. I once dated a chick that was maybe half an inch taller than 5', although she was in good shape. She'd take my whole schlong inside her pussy and rode it like there was no tomorrow. Even better, the short chick was into anal and I got more than half of the "big ride" in her back door ever soooo slowly. The only thing she was really lousy at was blowjobs. I mean she was one of the worst.

Taller chicks I've dated, around 5' 8" / 5' 9", all seemed to have some issues with my size during sex. One of the tallest was quite good at head, actually deep throating me.

Today I am married to the "happy medium".

two_fister: maybe there is no correlation between a womans size and her vagina size. I recently hooked up with a woman who was kinda petite, around 5'2 or so, she'd a small frame as well. But she had no problem taking me deep and/or hard.

NineInchCock_160IQ: I've read that a man's height has no direct correlation to his penis size, so maybe the same can be said for vaginas? I'm not sure, women are not nearly as obsessed about their vagina size as men are about their penises so there aren't nearly as many studies. What I've heard is that the average length of a woman's vagina when fully aroused is nine inches, which is more than enough to accommodate the average penis.

As far as the girls I have been with, and I like petite women a lot, the smaller ones have seemed to have more trouble taking me all the way in- but this wasn't universally true and I think some of the reason why there may have been difficulty was psychological... they're smaller and assume it's going to be harder so in actuality it becomes smaller through their anxiety. The Thomas theorem at work. Really I think it is a big combination of things, most important being psychology, lubrication, and adequate foreplay.

I have not noticed any correlation between fat girls and not being able to handle large penises... in fact, though I much prefer skinny girls and the large majority of women I have been with have been thin, of the couple average-chubby girls I have been with and the one fatty... none of them had any problem at all. The biggest complainers for me have been skinny girls. I think fat girls lube up better (maybe some of that is sweat dripping off their asses), and tend to have a healthier libido and get more excited about sex.

NineInchCock_160IQ: Hey two_fister, does your current g/f know about the girl you hooked up with today? Just a week after the original post.. he works fast. I guess if it's all in the name of science then there's nothing to be ashamed of...

two_fister: No, she doesn't know, and she's really not my g/f anymore. I tend to be pretty fickle when it comes to women. Kinda like Jerry Sienfield was on his show, one thing can turn me off for good. The older I get more fickle I become, I seem to be gettng stuck in this 2 month relationship thing. But then agian maybe it's just a phase.

bradleeM: I have always heard this about women, "the heavier the woman the tighter the pussy"...........in my experiences this has been so for the most part. But one variable that needs to be accounted for is this......how much previous experience have they had before meeting you!!! I would think that any woman that has been down the road a few times (unless they made their trips with the small ones) will be able to accomodate most guys. As a general rule, if a gal is going out for a one nite stand she generally hopes to meet up with a hung dude, and so her mind and her bod behave accordingly when they meet up with members of this site, and take the whole 9 yds so to speak!!! :) Lube goes along way in tight situations.

johnholmeshorse: There are going to be all kinds of variations and all with women, height, weight, how excited etc. The person I am involved with is short, and at this point has no real trouble with my size, and she gets really slippery when she's aroused. At first now matter how lubed she was, because of girth, it made it more difficult. I guess what i am saying is that she needs to be relaxed, and all so she can accomdate more. I have dated taller ones too, some would be able to take me in, others not, maybe out of fear. I think it is mind over matter, if she really wants it, she will let herself open more.

two_fister: Do you guys find that the longer you're with a woman the easier it is for her to take you in? I think there may be some merrit to this, as I've dated a few women who at first had some problems with my size, but as time went on they had little or no problemd at all.

Just wondering what some thoughts were on the subject.

blak9: Yeah, I do believe a woman stretches over time. This has been my experience.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=blak9 link=board=relationships;num=1035048854;start=15#16 date=10/29/02 at 12:45:23]Yeah, I do believe a woman stretches over time. This has been my experience.[/quote]

I agree. But there are limits to the stretching and the adjustment process eventually reaches a full stop. If my experience is typical there will be plenty of the bigger guys on lpsg who would never expect to be able to use all their length, even after many years in a relationship.

aussiechick63: The female perspective :- Just as there is no relationship between the size of a guy and his penis, the same goes for a woman. If a female is not relaxed it won't matter how small you are you will have trouble getting in. The more relaxed she is, the more relaxed the muscles inside the vagina are. You need these muscles relaxed until after penetration, then they can tighten to grip better. Also if a woman is not fully lubed there is very little chance of getting entry. There is nothing worse than a dry hump and with a large guy it makes it even more painful. So take time, relax yourself and her, plenty of foreplay, lube if you need it and you will get inside most womens vaginas. Stretching her a little with your fingers can also help. Hope this helps, and it is only my opinion. :D

two_fister: I disagree...I think the human body is built pretty proportional(I know there are always gonna be exceptions), but for the most part I think that's the truth....and this is just my opnion