a women just invited me over. but she lives with her bf.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
here is the deal, me and this girl were suppose to hang out tonight, but instead(she has 2 kids)asked me to come over and drink a few beers and just hang out. she said things arnt working out with her bf(once i brought up, dont you live with youre bf?) and they are just living together untill she can find her own place. i said no way, i dont feel comfortable blah blah blah. she said she respects that and well still go out one night and get some beers.

am i a little bitch or did i do the right thing? cuz i kinda feel like a pussy now lol. i mean she gave me her number and said here call me, we should hang out one night. then she asked if i was married or with "someone" because she doesnt want to get me in "trouble". she never said hey, wanna chill and drink some beers /w me and a few friends one night?

amirite?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got home, you are safe, and if you want to feel like a pussy, that is up to you.
But look at the positives:
-No drama. No jealous ex to deal with. They are in the middle of something. Think about how you would feel if you were in his postion. You dont want to see the guy who could be fucking your ex, no matter how much you hate her.

-You set boundaries, which is good. You are telling her that she has to take care of that part of her life first.

There was this other thread back here where a guy went out with some girl that had issue. We all half joked about it. I made the warning based on the info I read for him to becareful because the area he described is a gang area. People Laughed, rolled thier eyes, and some agreed. Then he was gone. He did not log in for 3 weeks here and we all wondered.
Well, it turns out the assumtions were true. The "ex" was the learder of a gang and shot him in 3 places. The guy was in the hospital.

Just some food for thought. Is the pussy really worth it?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That bitch (that girl) has an IQ lower than the lowest fucking ocean floor there is.

My vote is to toss her number in a fire place and light it up with rocket fuel. :eek:

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
You got home, you are safe, and if you want to feel like a pussy, that is up to you.
But look at the positives:
-No drama. No jealous ex to deal with. They are in the middle of something. Think about how you would feel if you were in his postion. You dont want to see the guy who could be fucking your ex, no matter how much you hate her.

-You set boundaries, which is good. You are telling her that she has to take care of that part of her life first.

There was this other thread back here where a guy went out with some girl that had issue. We all half joked about it. I made the warning based on the info I read for him to becareful because the area he described is a gang area. People Laughed, rolled thier eyes, and some agreed. Then he was gone. He did not log in for 3 weeks here and we all wondered.
Well, it turns out the assumtions were true. The "ex" was the learder of a gang and shot him in 3 places. The guy was in the hospital.

Just some food for thought. Is the pussy really worth it?

well i was thinking more of being chased out with a bat with my pants in my hand.............

That bitch (that girl) has an IQ lower than the lowest fucking ocean floor there is.

My vote is to toss her number in a fire place and light it up with rocket fuel. :eek:

exectly. why not take advantage of easy pussy? she needs a rebound guy. i know that, that is like a law.

You were not a wuss, you did the right thing.:cool:
How do you meet so many complicated drama queens?:confused:
:rolleyes:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You gotta pay child support to some lady and your kid would end up slinging crack like the trashy low IQ'd son of a bitch he would end up being. Fuck you for even thinking about it.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We all half joked about it. I made the warning based on the info I read for him to becareful because the area he described is a gang area. People Laughed, rolled thier eyes, and some agreed. Then he was gone. He did not log in for 3 weeks here and we all wondered.

I still think that "story" is massive steaming pile of maggot-infested bullshit. :p

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you remember the thread?

Bits and pieces. Not worth the effort to look for it again.

Some of the "wannabe-true stories" are SO bad that I could write better fiction if I put a pencil in my butt, sat on a sheet of paper, and drove from Florida to Alaska in a car with square tires!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
between my breaking up with the ex and him finding a place of his own we were both free agents, but it would have been a bit crass and insensitive for either of us to bring people home.

if she's decent then she'll respect your integrity and still want to be mates.

maybe once her domestic situation is less complicated you'll feel more comfortable.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
between my breaking up with the ex and him finding a place of his own we were both free agents, but it would have been a bit crass and insensitive for either of us to bring people home.

if she's decent then she'll respect your integrity and still want to be mates.

maybe once her domestic situation is less complicated you'll feel more comfortable.

I agree. I do not think you should be going to her house while she is till living with BF. I think it is disrespectful. They may be on the outs and she is looking for another place, but you never know if she is giving you the full story.