A women nightmare?

What would be your reaction to a guy with a downward bent bananashaped penis?

• Don´t wanna have sex

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I would have sex but don´t want relationship

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • It doesn´t matter to me

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

skysurf

Just Browsing
Media
A women nightmare?

A lot of comments and answer in lots of forums agree that a guy with a strongly downward bent penis (looks like a banana) is not very attracting to women! They talk about pain and pressure during sexual intercourse and only one or two positions which work!

What would be your reaction to guy with a downward bent bananashaped penis?
Why did you choose this option?

Thanks for your answer!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Idk why you would think that. If a penis is bent, it has more of a chance to hit a woman's g-spot (more so than a straight penis). I don't think women care too terribly much about what a penis looks like. They care about the pleasure it can give them

sablebee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated someone with a bent/crooked penis and it was pretty good size, it hurt and he didn't know how to maneveur it so be careful!!

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skysurf, think of what you've got as something positive instead of something negative. Most women can quickly pick up on a guy's insecurities. If it bothers you, it'll eventually bother them. If you have the more positive mindset like, "this thing is going to blow your mind when we get to doggy style," I think you'll be better off. But like sablebee also mentioned, be sure to watch your maneuvers.

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
A lot of comments and answer in lots of forums agree that a guy with a strongly downward bent penis (looks like a banana) is not very attracting to women!
It does not surprise me. Probably women subconsciously identify virility and expression of desire for sex from a man with a hard penis pointing up.

skysurf

Just Browsing
Media
I cannot believe that for most of women a relationship with a guy with a downcuved penis doesn´t matter! I think this is why they have no experience with such a penis!

B_socalstud89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I my self not being a women could really look at this from the preposed nightmare aspect. That being said the mechanics of it might not be ideal, but if you care for this guy it should not really matter