a women says that she cant control me and i ask too many questions.....

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
what does this mean if a girl tells her bestfriend this saying thats why she isnt interested in you.(they dont know i was in the other room lol)

girl says shes not interested because she wouldnt beable to control me and that i ask too many questions like i try to get in her brain.

what does the first reason mean? i can understand the last reason but, fuck her lol. i am a very curious and when someone comes to me about something, i like to ask "why", or "how do you feel about that", so i can feed my curiousiness and understand the person better.

so in a womens world what the hell does not being able to control a guy mean?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say that it's a good thing that you heard then, when someone - male or female - wants to control the other person it is a bad thing. You know, abusive, manipulative, controlling...

The thing about the too many questions might be that she has something to hide. Or, more likely, that she felt you were prying into her business. I've found jealous and possessive men often ask too many questions, but the kind you are describing sound more like good listening skills than anything else.

Time to move on buddy.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
I'd say that it's a good thing that you heard then, when someone - male or female - wants to control the other person it is a bad thing. You know, abusive, manipulative, controlling...

The thing about the too many questions might be that she has something to hide. Or, more likely, that she felt you were prying into her business. I've found jealous and possessive men often ask too many questions, but the kind you are describing sound more like good listening skills than anything else.

Time to move on buddy.

i guess i can be possessive....er i might have possessive behavior but past that im a fair guy.

but you are right i didnt look at it like that about the control freak. i guess if she has to control someone then she doesnt feel good enough to be in a relationship.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard that women are turned off by boring guys, controlling guys and clingy guys. So if you come across like any of those then you won't get very far. It can be a viscous cycle; you get dumped so with the next girl you are even more clingy or controlling to try to prevent her from meeting another guy and so you get dumped again, etc.

I say find someone that is naturally curious like you and doesn't feel threatened, maybe a scientist type.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard that women are turned off by boring guys, controlling guys and clingy guys.
True!

So if you come across like any of those then you won't get very far. It can be a viscious cycle; you get dumped so with the next girl you are even more clingy or controlling to try to prevent her from meeting another guy and so you get dumped again, etc.

[/quote]I say find someone that is naturally curious like you and doesn't feel threatened, maybe a scientist type.[/quote]Asking too many questions can also be a sign of a person with boundary issues. They don't know when other people are uncomfortable. So they keep pushing. As for a scientist, I'm not sure he needs someone that rigid.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow...was her name Olga? LOL.... Seriously, I had a female co-worker like that....Believe me, if shes saying stuff like that...PLEASE leave...LEAVE NOW!! Just move on to the next one, cause it ain't gonna get any better.