Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so I'm not normally one to be a sanctimonious prick. Actually ... that's not true; sometimes I love nothing more than being a sanctimonious prick.
Anyway.
I just wanted to say that ... IT'S SPEEDOS NOT SPEEDO.
We (Australians) invented the damn things and we get to decide what they're called, ok? Good.
And it's really not surprising that we use the plural. After all, when did you last wear a jean? or a trouser? or a pant? short? jodhpur? calvin? brief? chino? chap? budgie smuggler (that's another Australianism)?
Have you worked it out yet? Two-legged (or -holed) garments worn on your lower half come in the plural. And only in the plural. Thanks
Here endeth the lesson.

S

SirConcis

Isn't it possible to buy a left or a right speedo ? This way, it covers only one half of the groin area :)

A speedo bathing suit.
Speedo is the brand name. That is what is written on the bathing suit.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it depends on how your using the word speedo if it should be speedo or speedos..

I mean if I post an update that says my new speedo came today (only 1 pair) it would be speedo

since if I said I got my new speedos today (that would imply that I ordered more than one pair)

I think it depends on how your using the word speedo if it should be speedo or speedos..

I mean if I post an update that says my new speedo came today (only 1 pair) it would be speedo

since if I said I got my new speedos today (that would imply that I ordered more than one pair)

In that case you should say you had ordered three pairs of speedos. I think Witlof is quite right, it's just like trousers, shorts, jeans etcetera. And in my opinion it's no longer regarded a brand name; when you say speedo (sorry, speedos), you're not thinking of a name but of that piece of clothing you're hiding (?) your package in.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In that case you should say you had ordered three pairs of speedos. I think Witlof is quite right, it's just like trousers, shorts, jeans etcetera. And in my opinion it's no longer regarded a brand name; when you say speedo (sorry, speedos), you're not thinking of a name but of that piece of clothing you're hiding (?) your package in.

hiding my package.. why would i want to do that

hiding my package.. why would i want to do that

And you just said your speedos had arrived! Why do you order things that you don't wear? Nevertheless I agree with you it's much nicer not to wear them (....).

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And you just said your speedos had arrived! Why do you order things that you don't wear? Nevertheless I agree with you it's much nicer not to wear them (....).

what do you mean I don't wear them?..

i definitely wear them

actually should have a new pair once the mail comes.. been waiting like more than 10 days..

My gf just ordered two pair of ''speedos'' for me. When i post some pics of them I will be showing you my new speedo suit.

your gf ordered them.. thats great?.. is she who got you into them?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what do you mean I don't wear them?.. i definitely wear them

That's what you imply when you say: Hiding my package, why would I want to do that? Or do you mean you have nothing to hide?

I just meant that i like to wear speedos because they do show my package..

not sure what you were implying when you say that I have nothing to hide.. I hope you weren't trying to say I have a small dick, I think I have a good size package in my speedos.. and some definitely show more than others

I just meant that i like to wear speedos because they do show my package..

not sure what you were implying when you say that I have nothing to hide.. I hope you weren't trying to say I have a small dick, I think I have a good size package in my speedos.. and some definitely show more than others

Glad to hear they do show your package nicely. I asked if you had nothing to hide because I was not allowed to have a look at the pics in your album. Nothing to hide can mean: there isn't anything to hide, or: it's no use hiding it because of the size of your package. A good reason NOT to wear speedos because you want to show what you have. If you felt offended in some way or other, I'm really sorry about that. I could have expressed myself in a better way. Which brings me to the question: can you send me a pm with one or two pics of what you've got? Because I still don't know!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad to hear they do show your package nicely. I asked if you had nothing to hide because I was not allowed to have a look at the pics in your album. Nothing to hide can mean: there isn't anything to hide, or: it's no use hiding it because of the size of your package. A good reason NOT to wear speedos because you want to show what you have. If you felt offended in some way or other, I'm really sorry about that. I could have expressed myself in a better way. Which brings me to the question: can you send me a pm with one or two pics of what you've got? Because I still don't know!

Grr.. i don't know whats going on with my pics.. they are all set to be public..

Check it now i just moved some to a different album

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whatever they are officially called, I don't really care. I'll stick to calling them budgie smugglers and hope I never need to wear them. Much better to swim nude.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh-kay....I think somepeople have too much time on their hands. I think for this long weekend I suggest everybody put their 'tippy tappy' machines away, go outside and smell the fresh air. Wearing 'a Speedo swimsuit' or a pair of 'Speedos'...whichever may be the gramatically correct way of command.