A wrapping my head around how best to wrap my lips

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TJcocklover, Sep 8, 2010.

1. TJcocklover

TJcocklover New Member

Around a big cock that is...

Hey Guys, Lurker here who's had a bit of a history with guys who had larger then life dicks. Ive had a few partners so far who have had cock sizes bigger then seven inches both length and girth wise. And i was wondering if any of you out there would like to help a size queen out.

Theres nothing I like more then to go down on a fat piece of meat. I myself actually prefer girth over length any day. You could be two inches hard but if your as thick as a beer can, I'm all over you.

What id like to ask help out on is how to improve my game. I know each guy is different and will like different things done to his cock and even his balls. So post your suggestions on what techniques and motions get you, the guy with a big hard cock, off. I am adventurous so if you guys can be creative then by all means. Let this Cock sucker know what you like. My goal is to get the biggest loads out of every guy i meet.

Oh and for my fellow meat gobblers out their. I still seem to have a problem with my Gag reflex, anyone got suggestions to help with that?

2. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love it, love it, love it, with everything you've got. Don't hold back.

3. TJcocklover

TJcocklover New Member

Ok....but If i loved cock anymore then i already did guys would have to worry about chafing and my inability to unlatch.

4. erratic

Gold Member

Three words: Fren. U. Lum. Hit that shit with all you got.

As for your gag reflex, think Pavlov. When something hits the back of your throat you're conditioned to gag. That's natural. But, you don't do it with food, do you? So you've already adjusted your gag reflex. It takes time to lose it, but what you want to do is hold the dick there - do whatever else you feel like to keep the guy entertained - right at the threshold of your gag reflex as long as you can. Keep doing that and with practice it'll go in farther and farther and your gag reflex with wane.

5. D_Degory Turtlehead

D_Degory Turtlehead New Member

Working with a patient, hung authority figure helped me lose my gag reflex.
    Let him be in control. Just tap his leg or something when you reach your limit...then regain composure. Try to take a little more each time. Centimeter by centimeter...inch by inch.
    Ask exactly what he likes. Standing, sitting, on your knees...eye contact, fast/slow etc. Don't think of it as 'giving' him head. Think he's 'letting' you do it.
    This way you'll be more in tune to what he enjoys...this way you'll get to practice more.
    Let him cum where he wants & make sure to thank him.

6. shayrossen

shayrossen Member

Yep, the frenulum is the key, absolutely. There must be some special nerves in that area. Also insert your tongue into the piss hole for variety. Going around the head in a circular motion and massaging the frenulum can be very satisfying. The above suggestions on overcoming gag are good. Google the topic - there are many term papers written on the subject - several are quite good.

Draft saved Draft deleted