A Young Wife Discovers What A Dirty Old Man Has..

D

deleted969111

Tammy and George grew up in a small midwestern town. High School sweethearts, they married right after high school.

Both were very conservatives, and their wedding night was the first sex for either. They had one the normal exploring, but had not gone even so far as oral sex.

Tammy was a petite, short haired brunette. She had a cute pixie face, blue eyes and a trim fit body, as she had always been very active in sports and outdoor activity. She had a very nice pair of 34D tits, with medium nipples which she would discover hardened nicely when she was aroused.

7-asymmetrical-brunette-pixie.jpg

George was just under 6 feet, 170lbs. With dark hair and brown eyes, he had always been consdiered a good looking boy. He had also been active and was in good shape.

JACKET-1_320x320@2x.jpg

After high school, they moved into the cottage in back of George's house. George worked as a salesperson in his families farm implement business. They led a busy life, filled with small town activities.

Their sex life was satisfying to both of them, although neither had much to judge by.

After two years, George's father decided to expand the business, opening a store in a far out suburb of the nearest small city. They bought a small town home in a complex where all the homes had small yards and were close together.

Their was a nice pool for the complex, which was conveniently close to their townhome.

They settled into a busy life, George working hard to get the new store of the ground, Tammy involved in their church and other activities.

After about two months, they had their normal Friday night dinner, grilled at home, with a couple of glasses of wine. After dinner, they retired to the bedroom for their normal session of love making, missionary, no oral, very little foreplay. After ten minutes, George grunted, spurted once in Tammy's tight little pussy, and rolled off.

After a few minutes, George noticed that Tammy was squirming a bit.

When he turned towards her, she had her eyes closed and had her thighs tightly pushed together.

He thought he could here soft moans.

"Honey, are you OK?"

Her eyes popped open and she looked at him guiltily. "oh, uh, um, just kind of restless. Don't worry about it baby>"

She rolled away and closed her eyes.

George shrugged and soon drifted off to sleep, as he always did after making love.

The next morning as Tammy was making George breakfast, he noticed that she seemed a bit nervous. he asked if she was OK, and she again mumbled something and didn't really answer.

That evening after dinner, he was stunned to see her make herself a mixed drink, and offer one to him. After two drinks each, she snuggled up to him on the couch and began kissing him. They wound up making love on the couch.

After going to bed, he was drifting off to sleep, when he felt her shaking his shoulder. Slurring her words a bit from the alcohol, Tammy said "George, George, are you awake?"

"Whaa? What" he said sleepily.

"George, I need to talk about something." "sure Honey, anything" he mumbled.

He had turned on the bed side lamp, and could see her blush. "umm, uhhh, how big is your thing??" she blurted out.

"My thing??"

"your, uhh, weenie, your Penis" Now she was bright red.

Stunned, George was silent for a moment. Finally, he said "I'm about average, i think. I read that 6 inches is average."

More silence, then finally, she thanked him and rolled over.

He turned the light out and quickly fell asleep.

During the night, he heard her tossing and turning.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tammy and George grew up in a small midwestern town. High School sweethearts, they married right after high school.

Both were very conservatives, and their wedding night was the first sex for either. They had one the normal exploring, but had not gone even so far as oral sex.

Tammy was a petite, short haired brunette. She had a cute pixie face, blue eyes and a trim fit body, as she had always been very active in sports and outdoor activity. She had a very nice pair of 34D tits, with medium nipples which she would discover hardened nicely when she was aroused.

7-asymmetrical-brunette-pixie.jpg

George was just under 6 feet, 170lbs. With dark hair and brown eyes, he had always been consdiered a good looking boy. He had also been active and was in good shape.

JACKET-1_320x320@2x.jpg

After high school, they moved into the cottage in back of George's house. George worked as a salesperson in his families farm implement business. They led a busy life, filled with small town activities.

Their sex life was satisfying to both of them, although neither had much to judge by.

After two years, George's father decided to expand the business, opening a store in a far out suburb of the nearest small city. They bought a small town home in a complex where all the homes had small yards and were close together.

Their was a nice pool for the complex, which was conveniently close to their townhome.

They settled into a busy life, George working hard to get the new store of the ground, Tammy involved in their church and other activities.

After about two months, they had their normal Friday night dinner, grilled at home, with a couple of glasses of wine. After dinner, they retired to the bedroom for their normal session of love making, missionary, no oral, very little foreplay. After ten minutes, George grunted, spurted once in Tammy's tight little pussy, and rolled off.

After a few minutes, George noticed that Tammy was squirming a bit.

When he turned towards her, she had her eyes closed and had her thighs tightly pushed together.

He thought he could here soft moans.

"Honey, are you OK?"

Her eyes popped open and she looked at him guiltily. "oh, uh, um, just kind of restless. Don't worry about it baby>"

She rolled away and closed her eyes.

George shrugged and soon drifted off to sleep, as he always did after making love.

The next morning as Tammy was making George breakfast, he noticed that she seemed a bit nervous. he asked if she was OK, and she again mumbled something and didn't really answer.

That evening after dinner, he was stunned to see her make herself a mixed drink, and offer one to him. After two drinks each, she snuggled up to him on the couch and began kissing him. They wound up making love on the couch.

After going to bed, he was drifting off to sleep, when he felt her shaking his shoulder. Slurring her words a bit from the alcohol, Tammy said "George, George, are you awake?"

"Whaa? What" he said sleepily.

"George, I need to talk about something." "sure Honey, anything" he mumbled.

He had turned on the bed side lamp, and could see her blush. "umm, uhhh, how big is your thing??" she blurted out.

"My thing??"

"your, uhh, weenie, your Penis" Now she was bright red.

Stunned, George was silent for a moment. Finally, he said "I'm about average, i think. I read that 6 inches is average."

More silence, then finally, she thanked him and rolled over.

He turned the light out and quickly fell asleep.

During the night, he heard her tossing and turning.

Great start!!
I like where I think this may be going!

Reactions: deleted969111
D

deleted969111

Sunday was busy with church and related activities

George thought Tammy seemed a bit distracted all day, but she didn’t ask him about his “thing” again, much to his relief. George’s father had never discussed anything concerning sex with him, and just thinking about the conversation with Tammy made him
Uneasy.

The evening passed uneventfully, and they were were quickly back in to their busy weekly routine. The days sped by

George though he noticed that Tammy seemed a bit more tan than normal, bit quickly forgot about it.

Friday evening quickly arrived, and as usual, he grilled steaks. They had a couple of glasses of red wine, and soon wound up in bed, making love as normal. He thought Tammy paid more attention than normal to his penis, first wrapping her fingers around it, then seeming to take the measure of its length with her hand.

he did enjoy the attention, but went about his husbandly duties as normal. His week had been very busy and he quickly fell asleep after he finished.

In the morning, he again thought that Tammy seemed a bit nervous, but was soon busy with Saturday chores and errands.

Saturday night there was a community picnic at the pool. Tammy spent all day cooking and baking things for the picnic

When George went up to dress, Tammy was in the bathroom. He quickly put on Bermuda’s and a sport shirt. He called out to his wife “Honey, we need to go.” She rescinded that she needed a bit more time, and he should go ahead with the food.

thinking nothing of it, he went ahead, finding a table close to the pool. Tammy soon showed up, wearing a skirt that he thought was a bit short, and a long flowing blouse.

after some preliminary chatting with neighbors, George led her to their table.

Almost immediately, a much older couple joined them. George thought he had seen them around the complex previously.

As soon as they arrived, Tammy jumped up and greeted them warmly. “Mary, it’s good to see you. And you must be Rich” she said to the bald man. She turned to George “Honey, this is Mary, and her husband Rich. I met Mary at the pool.” Surprised, George mumbled hello

Mary was a nice looking woman with white blond hair, slim and fit, maybe 5 7. She wore a stylish casual outfit

upload_2020-7-16_22-12-39.jpeg

Rich was a towering man, maybe 6 4, shaved head, full beard and in decent shape. He was much rougher looking than Mary.

upload_2020-7-16_22-26-31.jpeg

Mary sat next to George, and Rich next to Tammy. The seating arrangement made George a bit uneasy , but he felt Tammy must be repelled by Rich’s looks

The complex had provided wine and beer for the picnic. The men drank beer, the women red wine.

George soon warmed to Mary, who seemed very interested and impressed by his family business. He barely noticed that Rich was sitting very close to Tammy, who seemed nervous at his closeness.

Time flew by, and it seemed like darkness fell quickly. Mary asked if Tammy and George would join them for a drink at their place. Tammy quickly agreed.

they made the short walk to Mary and Rich’s townhome, walked through the house and into the back yard. George was surprised to see that their yards were back to back, sharing a common fence, and both totally visible from the others rear windows.

After they had settled in, with fresh drinks in hand, they made idle chit chat for a short time.

Mary than startled George by saying “Tammy tells me you two are very inexperienced sexually”

George nearly dropped his glass in surprise ....,.

D

deleted969111

George glared at Tammy, who stammered and said “Mary! I told you that in confidence!!”

Mary smiled “We have to communicate with our men, dear. How do you think I put up with this beast?” She said, gesturing towards Rich

Rich stretched his long legs and chuckled

Tammy and George downed their drinks to cover up their discomfort. They were both feeling the affect of far more alcohol than they normally consumed. Mary, ever the proper hostess, quickly fixed refills for the young couple

then she turned to George. “We ladies usually have a couple of glasses of wine at the pool. It makes for good conversation. You know what else she told me?? She’s not sure if she’s ever had an orgasm. “

George started to stand and leave, but he was feeling light headed and sat back down. Tammy was blushing furiously , but was also feeling some heat between her legs. She stared at Mary as if waiting for more

Mary stood up Rich and I will show you how a woman can orgasm. Rich rose, took two long strides to her, grasped her head in his big hands and kissed her long and deep

when they separated , Mary reached behind her back and unfastened her slacks. The young couple were shocked, and further shocked to see that she wore only a tiny thong, which did nothing to conceal the last surprise - her pubic hair was shaved to a thick landing strip above, and her pussy lips were totally bare. Still wearing her heels and top, she sat back down in her chair, throwing each long leg over an arm, leaving her pussy wide open to their view

Mary stared, mesmerized, and George sat as if unable to move

Rich belt before her, and tenderly kissed the inside of each knee He proceeded to kiss, nibble and lick up and down the length of each long thigh, teasing Mary but never touching her now dripping pussy.

Mary was soon moaning loudly, her hand stroking her clit and pussy. Rich grabbed her hand, moving it away as he turned his attention to her now soaking pussy. He flicked her clit lightly with his tongue , then sucked it deep into his mouth. His long tongue plunged deep into her pussy, then he took her entire mound and lips into his mouth, sucking and nibbling on her.

his assualt continued for only a short time before Mary’s hips bucked furiously , she let out a loud moan - or was it as scream? as her orgasm took her.

Rich settled back on his heels, letting her regain some composure , before he stood , pulling her to her feet. He placed one hand on her firm ass to steady her, turned to the young couple and said “the show is over for now, children “. He guided Mary into the house, leaving Tammy and George sitting.

George was drunk, stunned, unsure of what was going on. Mary had her hands pressed between her thighs, wanting ? More? Mary? Rich? She wasn’t sure, but she wanted something .....

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
George glared at Tammy, who stammered and said “Mary! I told you that in confidence!!”

Mary smiled “We have to communicate with our men, dear. How do you think I put up with this beast?” She said, gesturing towards Rich

Rich stretched his long legs and chuckled

Tammy and George downed their drinks to cover up their discomfort. They were both feeling the affect of far more alcohol than they normally consumed. Mary, ever the proper hostess, quickly fixed refills for the young couple

then she turned to George. “We ladies usually have a couple of glasses of wine at the pool. It makes for good conversation. You know what else she told me?? She’s not sure if she’s ever had an orgasm. “

George started to stand and leave, but he was feeling light headed and sat back down. Tammy was blushing furiously , but was also feeling some heat between her legs. She stared at Mary as if waiting for more

Mary stood up Rich and I will show you how a woman can orgasm. Rich rose, took two long strides to her, grasped her head in his big hands and kissed her long and deep

when they separated , Mary reached behind her back and unfastened her slacks. The young couple were shocked, and further shocked to see that she wore only a tiny thong, which did nothing to conceal the last surprise - her pubic hair was shaved to a thick landing strip above, and her pussy lips were totally bare. Still wearing her heels and top, she sat back down in her chair, throwing each long leg over an arm, leaving her pussy wide open to their view

Mary stared, mesmerized, and George sat as if unable to move

Rich belt before her, and tenderly kissed the inside of each knee He proceeded to kiss, nibble and lick up and down the length of each long thigh, teasing Mary but never touching her now dripping pussy.

Mary was soon moaning loudly, her hand stroking her clit and pussy. Rich grabbed her hand, moving it away as he turned his attention to her now soaking pussy. He flicked her clit lightly with his tongue , then sucked it deep into his mouth. His long tongue plunged deep into her pussy, then he took her entire mound and lips into his mouth, sucking and nibbling on her.

his assualt continued for only a short time before Mary’s hips bucked furiously , she let out a loud moan - or was it as scream? as her orgasm took her.

Rich settled back on his heels, letting her regain some composure , before he stood , pulling her to her feet. He placed one hand on her firm ass to steady her, turned to the young couple and said “the show is over for now, children “. He guided Mary into the house, leaving Tammy and George sitting.

George was drunk, stunned, unsure of what was going on. Mary had her hands pressed between her thighs, wanting ? More? Mary? Rich? She wasn’t sure, but she wanted something .....

Great! Can't wait for the next installment!

D

deleted969111

After a few minutes, Tammy regained her composure. She pulled her drunken husband to his feet and managed to get him home. She quickly stripped him and shoved him into bed.

Seeing his soft, shriveled cock, she had a flashback to what she thought she had seen: a huge bulge in Rich’s crotch when he stood after bringing Mary to her shattering orgasm with his mouth and tongue. It was dark, she wasn’t sure

her own pussy felt like it was on fire. She had been taught that self pleasure was a sin, but....

she went into the guest bedroom , stripped and lay down. Not knowing what to do, she began rubbing her clit, fingering her pussy. It felt wonderful, but nothing like what she had seen Mary experience earlier.

Frustrated, exhausted , she finally fell asleep.

the next morning , she woke, surprised to find her self nude and in the guest bedroom. She looked at her tight body, big firm tits and hard nipples. Harder and bigger than she had ever seen then. She touched one, and felt a jolt of pleasure. Sadly, her conservative guilt quickly stopped her from doing more.

Hearing no noises in the house, she crept down the hall to their bedroom. George was passed out in bed, naked. She tiptoed in, pulled on a gown and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

she had eaten and cleaned up the dishes when she finally heard George coming down the stairs. He looked terrible, and said very little as she fixed him breakfast.

the day passed slowly, George terribly hung over, Tammy feeling frustrated and guilty.

more than once she took a break from her chores and looked out an upstairs window at Mary and Rich’s house All seemed quiet.

the rest of the weekend passed in similar fashion and it was soon Monday morning. George went off to work. Tammy couldn’t wait to see Mary at the pool

D

deleted969111

Monday, Tammy was at the pool 30 minutes before she normally met Mary.

Finally, Mary showed up in one of her black two piece suits, cut perfectly to show off her fit body, long legs and sexy tits.

upload_2020-7-20_14-2-23.jpeg

Tammy was in her normal conservative navy one piece.

images

They sat together, silent at first. After sharing a couple of glasses of wine, Tammy gathered up her courage and asked Mary about the weekend events.

"Mary, did you have an orgasm while we were watching you??" It was all Mary could do to not burst out laughing. "Yes sweetie, " she replied. "Aren't your orgasms like that?"

Tammy blushed furiously, and finally said "uhh, I'm not sure if i've ever had a .. a... a... Orgasm."

"What??!!", exclaimed Mary. "Not when you and George are fucking???"

The wine was making Mary bolder - "no, I'm pretty sure not. I don't really feel a lot when I do my duty with george on Friday Night"

Mary burst out laughing.

"Oh, Honey, I knew you two were naive, but... WOW!!"

"How about when you masturbate?", said Mary.

Tammy was shocked. " Nice girls don't touch themselves there - not in our town. I tried touching myself there after watching you and Rich, it felt good, but nothing happened like what happened with you."

"Obviously, " said Mary, "George never eats your pussy." Tammy was so shocked, she just shook her head.

After this, they had no more conversation about sex during the week, until Friday, when Mary casually suggested she and Rich drop by after Tammy and George had dinner on Friday night.

Tammy agreed, not knowing what might happen.

After Tammy and George had finished their cookout, with their normal glass or two of wine, Mary and Rich showed up, carrying a pitcher of drinks and some apps.

George was staring at Mary, wearing her two piece with a light skirt over the bottom, her sexy fit body looking stunning. Tammy was staring at Rich, who had on a tight t shirt and board shorts. The T shirt showed off his broad shoulders, muscular chest and the shorts, although not tight, showed a hint of something long and thick hanging.

Mary took, the lead, pouring drinks for all, passing out apps. They sat across from the young couple and Mary soon had the conversation back to sex. Tammy's inability to orgasm to be exact.

By this time, George was drunk and a bit pissed off. When Mary said that Tammy never orgasamed during sex, George spoke and loudly "What do you mean, I cum every time we make love!"

At this, Rich spoke up in his deep firm voice. "Son, if your sweet little wife says she doesn't cum, then you aren't doing your job! From what my bride tells me, Tammy has a sexy little body, although it seems she dresses very conservativly."

Rich stood up, and told Mary to go over to Tammy. He than said "Let's see what your little lady has."

Mary began undressing Tammy, who stood transfixed, thinking of the glimpse she'd had of Rich. In no time, Tammy stood in her conservative bra and panties. Rich looked at her appraisingly "Looks good so far - Mary, let's see the rest"

Mary quickly took off Tammy's bra and panties.

Rich exclaimed "wow, you are gorgeous honey, I would never have thought your tits were so big. You need to trim up that bush though, a man could choke on that."

"OK," he barked - "your turn George." Mary moved to George and began stripping him.

Soon George stood in only his boxers, with a bit of a bulge in his front. "alright" said Rich, "he looks ok to me. Fit and trim body. "what do you think?" he said to Mary.

Mary moved behind George and yanked his boxers down to his ankles.

George stood naked, a fine figure of a man, except... Both Rich and Mary started laughing - "are you hard?" asked Mary.

"Wha, wha, what do you mean" said George. I have a good average, err... thing.

Mary took his hard cock in her hand "Honey, you are barely inches long! I think we know what Tammy's problem is now."

Mary looked at Rich - "show him Babe."

Rich stripped off his t shirt, revealing his chest, with thick curly hair covering it. He then turned around and dropped his shorts and briefs. They could all see his muscular butt and legs.

he then turned back around. George and Tammy both gasped.

His cock hung long and thick down his thigh, a good 6 inches thick and maybe 5 inches around. He was much bigger than George, much.

Tammy was staring, transfixed, licking her lips.

George was still angry and said "Does it even get hard?"

Mary and Rich both burst out laughing again. Richs cock jiggled a bit, swinging against his thigh.

Mary looked at Tammy - "oh you poor girl." She walked next to Rich and began stroking his soft cock, standing to the side so that George and Tammy could see.

Rich's big meat began to stiffen and grow longer, and thicker. Soon it looked to Tammy like it was as big as her arm. "oh my god" she exclaimed. "Mary, does he put that inside you?"

"Indeed he does honey," said the older lady. "but he's not fully hard yet"

She dropped to her knees in front of Rich, and began sucking and stroking his big Cock. It grow Longer, thicker and harder, until it stuck straight out in front of him. Impossibly big - at least to the young couple.

Mary turned to them and said - now I think we can see why I orgasm all night long, and Tammy has never had a single orgasm.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Finally, Mary showed up in one of her black two piece suits, cut perfectly to show off her fit body, long legs and sexy tits.

View attachment 19548491

images

They sat together, silent at first. After sharing a couple of glasses of wine, Tammy gathered up her courage and asked Mary about the weekend events.

"Mary, did you have an orgasm while we were watching you??" It was all Mary could do to not burst out laughing. "Yes sweetie, " she replied. "Aren't your orgasms like that?"

Tammy blushed furiously, and finally said "uhh, I'm not sure if i've ever had a .. a... a... Orgasm."

The wine was making Mary bolder - "no, I'm pretty sure not. I don't really feel a lot when I do my duty with george on Friday Night"

Mary burst out laughing.

Tammy was shocked. " Nice girls don't touch themselves there - not in our town. I tried touching myself there after watching you and Rich, it felt good, but nothing happened like what happened with you."

"Obviously, " said Mary, "George never eats your pussy." Tammy was so shocked, she just shook her head.

After this, they had no more conversation about sex during the week, until Friday, when Mary casually suggested she and Rich drop by after Tammy and George had dinner on Friday night.

After Tammy and George had finished their cookout, with their normal glass or two of wine, Mary and Rich showed up, carrying a pitcher of drinks and some apps.

George was staring at Mary, wearing her two piece with a light skirt over the bottom, her sexy fit body looking stunning. Tammy was staring at Rich, who had on a tight t shirt and board shorts. The T shirt showed off his broad shoulders, muscular chest and the shorts, although not tight, showed a hint of something long and thick hanging.

Mary took, the lead, pouring drinks for all, passing out apps. They sat across from the young couple and Mary soon had the conversation back to sex. Tammy's inability to orgasm to be exact.

By this time, George was drunk and a bit pissed off. When Mary said that Tammy never orgasamed during sex, George spoke and loudly "What do you mean, I cum every time we make love!"

At this, Rich spoke up in his deep firm voice. "Son, if your sweet little wife says she doesn't cum, then you aren't doing your job! From what my bride tells me, Tammy has a sexy little body, although it seems she dresses very conservativly."

Rich stood up, and told Mary to go over to Tammy. He than said "Let's see what your little lady has."

Mary began undressing Tammy, who stood transfixed, thinking of the glimpse she'd had of Rich. In no time, Tammy stood in her conservative bra and panties. Rich looked at her appraisingly "Looks good so far - Mary, let's see the rest"

Rich exclaimed "wow, you are gorgeous honey, I would never have thought your tits were so big. You need to trim up that bush though, a man could choke on that."

"OK," he barked - "your turn George." Mary moved to George and began stripping him.

Soon George stood in only his boxers, with a bit of a bulge in his front. "alright" said Rich, "he looks ok to me. Fit and trim body. "what do you think?" he said to Mary.

George stood naked, a fine figure of a man, except... Both Rich and Mary started laughing - "are you hard?" asked Mary.

Mary took his hard cock in her hand "Honey, you are barely inches long! I think we know what Tammy's problem is now."

Rich stripped off his t shirt, revealing his chest, with thick curly hair covering it. He then turned around and dropped his shorts and briefs. They could all see his muscular butt and legs.

His cock hung long and thick down his thigh, a good 6 inches thick and maybe 5 inches around. He was much bigger than George, much.

Mary and Rich both burst out laughing again. Richs cock jiggled a bit, swinging against his thigh.

Mary looked at Tammy - "oh you poor girl." She walked next to Rich and began stroking his soft cock, standing to the side so that George and Tammy could see.

Rich's big meat began to stiffen and grow longer, and thicker. Soon it looked to Tammy like it was as big as her arm. "oh my god" she exclaimed. "Mary, does he put that inside you?"

She dropped to her knees in front of Rich, and began sucking and stroking his big Cock. It grow Longer, thicker and harder, until it stuck straight out in front of him. Impossibly big - at least to the young couple.

Mary turned to them and said - now I think we can see why I orgasm all night long, and Tammy has never had a single orgasm.

Fabulous!! Great descriptions.
Love this story.

D

deleted969111

View attachment 19548491

images

Mary burst out laughing.

Tammy just sent me this pic.

Attachments

D

deleted969111

Mary continued sucking and licking Rich’s big meat, kneading and licking his large balls - nearly the size of Hens eggs. Soon he was hard, his cock sticking out in front of him, curved up a bit. He was so hard his big balls were pulled up tight, not hanging low as they did when he was soft.

Mary moves away from him, so that the young couple could see her man. Rich stood proudly, his big cock jutting out in front of him.

Tammy was staring at Rich, astounded. She kept glancing at George , trying to understand how two men could have such different sized cocks. Tammy’s hands were moving on her body, Stroking her big tits, tentatively poking into her thick black bush.

Mary saw her and asked her to come over to them. Tammy did , stopping just in front of Rich. She noticed drops of a thick clear fluid dripping out of his big mushroom cockhead.

“Go ahead” said Mary, “touch it.” Tammy gasped “I can’t, he’s your husband and I’m married “

Rich and Mary both chucked. “Go ahead sweetie, I’m proud of my man.”

Tammy glanced at George, still scowling. She noticed his penis stiffening a bit.

Finally the young brunette put a hand out, touching the big wet head. Rich’s Cock twitched I’m response to her touch. She jumped back, startled. Slowly she put her hand out and grasped the shaft. Her hand couldn’t reach all the way around.

She looked at Mary “It’s so big. And hot. And look at those veins!! Is it deformed?” Mary burst out laughing. “It’s much bigger than most cocks, but it’s just big. And it’s beautiful “

Tammy could feel a heat between her legs that was new. She began moving her hand gently, stroking the big rod. A soft moan escaped Rich’s lips, and his cock twitched, more globs of precum leakkng from the head.

Mary could see the longing in the young girls eyes. “Sweetie, would
You like to kiss it?”

Mary modded her head, knelt in front of Rich and softly kissed the swollen head. The cock jumped , parting Tammys lips. She flicked out her tongue, tasting the sour tartness of the moisture, and feeling the heat. From somewhere far away, she head a choked cry.

Tammy kept licking the head, sliding one hand down the shaft slowly. She opened her mouth and tried to take the big mushroom into her mouth, as she had seen Mary do. Her jaws hurt from opening so wide, but finally she was able to get the entire head in her mouth. She looked up at Rich, a note of pride in her eyes.

Rich involuntarily thrust back, driving more of his hot meat into her mouth. She coughed

“Rich, don’t do that!!” Snapped Mary, you don’t want to gag her!!”

Tammy was relived when Rich pulled back so the big head was between her lips. Her groin was burning, and she felt an unfamiliar moisture on her thighs. She didn’t know what to go.

“go ahead honey, “ growled Rich. “ Lick my big cock all over, and don’t forget my balls. Get a good taste of real manhood!”

Tammy did as he said, gently licking and kissing all over the huge rod. Waves of his seemed to come off of it, and she smelled a rich, musky aroma.

Mary saw Tammy’s inhaling “Doesn’t he smell great baby ? That is the aroma of a real man! And don’t forget his balls,” she barked “he loves having them fondled and kissed.”

Tammy had lost all inhibitions. She was dizzy with lust. She did as Mary ordered and moved down the big shaft to Rich’s swollen balls. She took them in her hand, feeling the size, then gently kissed them. Rich groaned. Emboldened, Tammy tried to take them in her mouth. They were so big she could only get one in her mouth, but she was proud , and again looked up at Rich. His eyes were burning with the need to plant his seed in the young girl.

Mary drew back, looking from The hot meat to Mary, unsure of herself.

Mary had one hand inside her top, but saw Tammy’s look. “Go ahead honey, you want Rich to fuck you, don’t you?”

Tammy nodded, but a very puzzled look cane over her face “I do want to try, but he’s married. I can’t!! And he’s so big....”

Mary laughed again “Honey, Rich has a gift, and we agreed long ago he should share it. Don’t worry, he knows what he’s doing, he will be gentle.”

Tammy stood, not sure what to do. She was incredibly beautiful , face flushed , nipples swollen atop her big heaving breasts. Steaks of juices leaked down her inner thighs”

She heard Some one cry out “no baby, “ but the voice didn’t register with her lust befuddled brain

she looked down at Rich’s big beautiful cock and knew what she wante ....

D

deleted969111

WOw, Rich its a bull, he know what he got and what he can do.
I only can imagine what will happen with Rich meet another bull like him.

Rich isn’t good at sharing.

Reactions: B_er
D

deleted969111

this isn't really about SPH, but we may have to do something...

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mary continued sucking and licking Rich’s big meat, kneading and licking his large balls - nearly the size of Hens eggs. Soon he was hard, his cock sticking out in front of him, curved up a bit. He was so hard his big balls were pulled up tight, not hanging low as they did when he was soft.

Mary moves away from him, so that the young couple could see her man. Rich stood proudly, his big cock jutting out in front of him.

Tammy was staring at Rich, astounded. She kept glancing at George , trying to understand how two men could have such different sized cocks. Tammy’s hands were moving on her body, Stroking her big tits, tentatively poking into her thick black bush.

Mary saw her and asked her to come over to them. Tammy did , stopping just in front of Rich. She noticed drops of a thick clear fluid dripping out of his big mushroom cockhead.

“Go ahead” said Mary, “touch it.” Tammy gasped “I can’t, he’s your husband and I’m married “

Rich and Mary both chucked. “Go ahead sweetie, I’m proud of my man.”

Tammy glanced at George, still scowling. She noticed his penis stiffening a bit.

Finally the young brunette put a hand out, touching the big wet head. Rich’s Cock twitched I’m response to her touch. She jumped back, startled. Slowly she put her hand out and grasped the shaft. Her hand couldn’t reach all the way around.

She looked at Mary “It’s so big. And hot. And look at those veins!! Is it deformed?” Mary burst out laughing. “It’s much bigger than most cocks, but it’s just big. And it’s beautiful “

Tammy could feel a heat between her legs that was new. She began moving her hand gently, stroking the big rod. A soft moan escaped Rich’s lips, and his cock twitched, more globs of precum leakkng from the head.

Mary could see the longing in the young girls eyes. “Sweetie, would
You like to kiss it?”

Mary modded her head, knelt in front of Rich and softly kissed the swollen head. The cock jumped , parting Tammys lips. She flicked out her tongue, tasting the sour tartness of the moisture, and feeling the heat. From somewhere far away, she head a choked cry.

Tammy kept licking the head, sliding one hand down the shaft slowly. She opened her mouth and tried to take the big mushroom into her mouth, as she had seen Mary do. Her jaws hurt from opening so wide, but finally she was able to get the entire head in her mouth. She looked up at Rich, a note of pride in her eyes.

Rich involuntarily thrust back, driving more of his hot meat into her mouth. She coughed

“Rich, don’t do that!!” Snapped Mary, you don’t want to gag her!!”

Tammy was relived when Rich pulled back so the big head was between her lips. Her groin was burning, and she felt an unfamiliar moisture on her thighs. She didn’t know what to go.

“go ahead honey, “ growled Rich. “ Lick my big cock all over, and don’t forget my balls. Get a good taste of real manhood!”

Tammy did as he said, gently licking and kissing all over the huge rod. Waves of his seemed to come off of it, and she smelled a rich, musky aroma.

Mary saw Tammy’s inhaling “Doesn’t he smell great baby ? That is the aroma of a real man! And don’t forget his balls,” she barked “he loves having them fondled and kissed.”

Tammy had lost all inhibitions. She was dizzy with lust. She did as Mary ordered and moved down the big shaft to Rich’s swollen balls. She took them in her hand, feeling the size, then gently kissed them. Rich groaned. Emboldened, Tammy tried to take them in her mouth. They were so big she could only get one in her mouth, but she was proud , and again looked up at Rich. His eyes were burning with the need to plant his seed in the young girl.

Mary drew back, looking from The hot meat to Mary, unsure of herself.

Mary had one hand inside her top, but saw Tammy’s look. “Go ahead honey, you want Rich to fuck you, don’t you?”

Tammy nodded, but a very puzzled look cane over her face “I do want to try, but he’s married. I can’t!! And he’s so big....”

Mary laughed again “Honey, Rich has a gift, and we agreed long ago he should share it. Don’t worry, he knows what he’s doing, he will be gentle.”

Tammy stood, not sure what to do. She was incredibly beautiful , face flushed , nipples swollen atop her big heaving breasts. Steaks of juices leaked down her inner thighs”

She heard Some one cry out “no baby, “ but the voice didn’t register with her lust befuddled brain

she looked down at Rich’s big beautiful cock and knew what she wante ....

I love this story! Thank you!