A Young Wife Discovers What A Dirty Old Man Has..

D

deleted969111

i'm not feeling the flow, think i better take a break and get this moving in the right direction.

Reactions: B_er
D

deleted969111

Mary soon joined Bets, taking off her own skimpy top, exposing her perky B’s, with their big nipples.

Tammy had noticed that Mary’s nipples got swollen and hard when she was turned on. Obviously Being too less at the pool turned her on, or was it Bets near nudity? In any case, Tammy could see her friends nipples grow and harden.

both the older women turned their eyes towards Tammy, expecting her to join them without a top. Tammy looked around - they were the only people at the pool. And their corned was quite secluded.

she sighed nervously and unsnapped her own top

her young D cups stood out firmly. She heard a gasp from Bets “you really matured nicely! What a great body you have!”

tammy blushed. But lay back in her lounge, closing her eyes and enjoying the warm sun on her near nude body.

she must have dozed a bit. The next thing she heard was her Aunt “Who is that stud?!!”

Reactions: amazzzed2 and B_er
D

deleted969111

tammy shook off her grogginess to see Rich walking across the pool deck. He looked as manly as always - tall, his broad chest covered in hair, long muscular legs.

She watched carefully as he got closer - he could clearly see their uncovered breasts, and she thought she could see a bulge growing in his shorts...

Rich stopped in front of them, towering over their chairs, his bulge clearly visible now. Tammy could feel her pussy moisten, her clit tingle, and her nipples grow harder.

"Mary, Tammy, "said Rich in his deep voice "who is your very attractive friend?"

Bets stood up, her firm tits jiggling as she did so. "I'm Tammy's Aunt Bets! And you must be Mary's husband Rich? I've heard a bit about you, but the descriptions didn't do you justice!!" Bets was talking to rich which eying the every growing bulge in his swim Trunks.

"very Glad to meet your Aunt Bets" growled Rich, his voice growing deeper with his arousal. Tammy told us you might be coming, but i didn't expect such a sexy looking Aunt. The air was already full of lust.

"Let me me grab that chair and sit between you and your Niece."

Rich sat between tammy an bets, his legs out full length, his massive bulge clearly showling the long thick Cock running down the leg of his swim trunks.

Bets eyed Mary, wandering if this was inappropriate - The older lady winked, indicating that she was fine, and spoke up "don't worry Bets, I've long realized that Rich has a gift that i should share with other deserving ladies. God knows, I can use a break once in a while. The women giggled, Rich's deep chuckle was more of a roar.

Bets looked at Tammy "My little niece had fucked this stud?? The people back home in small town would never believe that."

Tammy blushed furiously, feeling the head of the blush spread over her big bare breast.

"Aha" said Bets, "she has indeed!"

Mary spoke up - "your little niece is a natural born size queen, she handled Rich magnificently, right from the start."

Bets took a deep sip of her drink - "I can tell you where she got that gene - and I hope to get a chance to show you."

Tammy was blushing furiously, but could feel the heat growing between her legs. She tried to say something, but just stammered.

Mary was putting her top and a few other items in to her bag - then stood up and wrapped her beach towel around her shoulders, covering her tits. "i'd suggest we all head back to our place - i'm fine with a little skin in public, but I think we will all want some privacy soon."

Reactions: amazzzed2 and B_er
D

deleted969111

The others followed suit quickly, Rich of course, wrapping his towel around his waist.

They walked quickly out of the pool, and headed towards Mary and Rich's townhouse. Once they went in the front door, all the towels quickly dropped.

Mary led them to the family room at the back of the place, sliding the doors open, pulling the drapes wide.

She sat on the sofa, her trim nude body on total display, except for the tiny thong bottom.

Her little nips were rock hard - she absentmindedly brushed one of them occaisonally.

As always, Mary led "Tammy honey, you come sit her by me. Your aunt is a guest, i think she should have some fun first."

Tammy couldn't hide the look of disappointment on her face. Her pussy was dripping, her clit throbbing - she knew what RIch's fat cock could do, and she wanted it.

Bet's said "Uh, thanks, but shouldn't we close the doors and drapes so people can't see?"

The others roared in laughter "That is where Tammy lives with her little dicked cuck - he'll be thrilled if he watches us - he can play with his dicklet until he cums. That will save Tammy giving him a quick hand job later" said Mary. Bets laughed loudy.

With that, Bets dropped her thong bottom, revealing a nice trimmed plump pussy, with juices dripping, covering the inside of her thighs. She moved quickly to Rich, Jerking his swim trunks off quickly. "His fat semi hung down half way to his knees, the head covered in preCum.

"damn" whispered bets. Rich chuckled deeply "wait until i'm hard baby,, just wait'"

Mary gulped audibly, then moved towards Rich and began fondling his massive cock and balls. She couldn't believe the weight and heft of his package. She wanted in in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass, everywhere, but he was so tall she coudn't kneel in front of him and suck it properly.

She shoved him towards one of the big overstuffed chairs. Rich sat on the edge of the chair, legs spread wide so that his semi hung down

bw0De-I9YthD9viNy_uGet4O3ZUTDdz_I-ks0XiONiJRG8ZfM4F_zqWdSoAIfc1R0ZOhrqWXbPDKsl4T_g

Bets stood for a minute admiring the masculinity in front of her, then moved and knelt down in front of him.

"I've seen a lot of sexy men and big cocks, " she said, "but damn, you top them all. You must be seven fat inches not even erect"

Tammy and Mary giggled at Bets, and Rich growled "come find out babe>"

With that, she grasped his big shaved balls in two hands and began kneading them. Slowly his cock hardened. She moved one hand to his growing Fuck pole, keeping the other on his massive balls.

Bets began moaning, wanting all of him. She moved closer and buried her face in his trimmed pubes, inhaling his masculine small. At this, RIch's cock rose to his full heaigh, the head swelling, veins standing our.

Mary eyed is for a minute, then began licking his balls. She sucked first one into her mouth, than the other. She tried to get both of them at once, but there was too much for her.

Rich was streaming precum now, his eyes glazed. Watching the sexy widow work on his pride.

She started licking up his shaft. Long long licks. She reached the top and tasted his precum, swallowing it greedily. She lapped all around the tender swollen head, then plunged her mouth down on it. At this, Rick let out a long low groan - or growl?

Bets could barely get the whole head in her mouth. She tried mightily to get more of his shaft into her mouth, wanting to deep throat him, but utterly unable to get more than a few inches of his fat cock into her mouth.

Tammy was furiously playing with her sopping pussy, rubbing her clit. He eyes were glazed with lust. She noticed that Mary was doing the same.

"Oh my god, "whispered Tammy to Mary "is this what it is like for you watching Rich with me?" Mary could only nod.

Tammy moaned loudly "damn, this is so hot!!"

Bets sat back for a second, catching her breath, admiring the 8 thick inches of man meat that rose above her, big balls hanging. She breathed in deeply again, then stood.

"I have to have you in me, right now" she said, in a voice that was almost a beg.

She stood, and place one knee on the chair outside of rich's legs, then the other.

"spread wide baby" growled Rich "you'll need too"

Bets reached down, grasped his cock in one hand - she was not a small woman, but her hand wasn't close to reaching completely around his shaft.

a Shudder went through her body as it realized what was coming.

She sank down so that her pussy lips were on top of the head, then began to try to move down. "OH god" she screamed, as the fat head spread her inner lips open. "oh my god"

She pushed down, but gained very little ground. Her eyes were shut, she was moaning loudly, but she still didn't even have the whole head inside her pussy.

"Dammmm,, i need you in me, i'm soaking wet, but you are so big!!"

Tammy and Mary had stopped playing with themselves, and where wathcing closely as Bets struggled to impale herself.

"oh Fuck, how can you take this big thing Tammy" her aunt screamed.

Rich held still watching knowing...

Bets started bobbing up and down slowly gaining leverage, pushing rich's meat inside her sopping pussy, fraction by fraction.

Rich could feel her, could feel his hips wanting to buck upward and rip her open. he was barely able to restrain himself.

Bets grabbed his arms, throwing them over her shoulder for better leverage. The change in position helped a bit, she kept bobbing and soon had nearly half of his fat pole inside her. She stopped, breathing deeply. She turned her heed a bit so she could see the two ladies watching her, she groaned loudly, gritted her teeth and kept pushing down.

Rich couldn't hold himself any longer - he savagely thrust his hips upwards, putting all the power of his long muscular legs into it - in one swift stroke he was balls deep.

He felt Bets pussy spasm tightly around him, then she screamed loudly and came - long. Hard. Again and again.

She fell forward against his chest, breasts heaving as she breathed deeply , unable to move.

They were all transfixed. Even Mary was a bit worried for her.

After a full minute or two, Bets breathed deeply, opened her eyes and exclaimed "Never in my life have i come that hard!! Never!!"

With that, she began bobbing up and down on his massive cock, slamming down on his swollen balls with each stroke, her rock hard nipples hugely swollen, grazing his chest. Again, Rich tried to restrain himself, letting bets control the penetration.

Soon, he lost control and savagely thrust up into her again. "stop, don't, stop, don't , stop, don't stop, ston't stop don't stop" screamed Bets as she finally adjust to his massive size.

Rich soon had the timing, thrusting up into her each time she slammed down, impaling her pussy, as his balls were smashed by her tight ass. Mary and Tammy watched, stunned by the savagery of their fucking.

Rich fucked her harder and harder. Bets reponded by sinking her nails into his back for more leverage, fucking back viciously.

"damn, i've never seen any fuck him like this" whispered Mary to Tammy.

Bets began clawing Rich, scratching his back, drawing blood.

Rich bellowed in pain, slamming up into Bets again. She came = squirting wildly on his cock, flooding rich, the chair. It dripped down on to the floor.

With that, Rich exploded into bets, his might bull balls contracting, blasting his cum deep into Bets, firing rope after rope of cum into her.

By this time, Bets was totally limp in his arms. Rich's spurts gradually subsided, cum leaking out around his cock, running down his balls. He fell back into the chair, drained, exhausted. Bets still on his cock, impaled, almost passed out, her head against his chest.

The room grew quiet. Tammy and Mary stared at the two inert forms, incredibly sexy. The odor of their sex filled the air.

Both Tammy and Mary returned to furiously playing with their clits, wanting desperately to cum hard and join Bets and Rich in post orgasmic bliss.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"By this time, Bets was totally limp in his arms. Rich's spurts gradually subsided, cum leaking out around his cock, running down his balls."
Perfect, that get me hard as a rock.

Reactions: deleted969111
D

deleted969111

"By this time, Bets was totally limp in his arms. Rich's spurts gradually subsided, cum leaking out around his cock, running down his balls."
Perfect, that get me hard as a rock.

tammy wants to get fucked, i think Rich is down for a while, you may have to step in.

or would it be bad form for me, as the author, to join the story??

Reactions: amazzzed2

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
tammy wants to get fucked, i think Rich is down for a while, you may have to step in.

You mean you Mrkt9, join like a character ini the story? If its what you mean, yeahh, you look like some one who can replace Rich.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I think you are a perfect representation of Rich.

D

deleted969111

The air was heavy with the scent of sex.

Tammy quickly plunged her fingers into he wet pussy and worked furiously to cum. She was soon moaning, hips pumping and quickly reached a loud climax

when her breathing grew calmer, she looked over at Mary, sitting calmly

“That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. My pussy is still burning, when do you think Rich can fuck me?”

Mary giggled. “It may take hm a while to recover from that one! Your Aunt is really
Something “

“If the people back home only knew!!” Said the young girl.

“I think Rich is awake” whispered Mary

they both looked over to see the big bull blinking. Looking at Bets in his arms, remembering. Tammy thought she saw his big balls twitch

“Can you two help me? She’ll need some sleep after that. I can carry her to bed, but I don’t think I can get up without waking her”

Mary and Tammy , both still nude, both fine specimens of beautiful sexy women, moved to help him.

the steadied Bets while Rich moved his muscular arms so he could carry her.

as he stood, his softening cock fell out of her still clenching pussy with a soft pop. Huge
Amounts of their juices rolled out of bets now gaping hole.

they watched as he carried Bets nude body out of the room, heading for the spare bedroom.

the muscles in his arms and legs flexed as he walked. His big cock hung down, long, still swollen, big balls hanging, still filled with loads of cum.

Tammy watched until he was out of the room. “He looks like a Greek god - the god of sex!!”

“I’m so glad I found him all those years ago. And now I’m glad I found you to share. Let’s go shower together , then I’ll fix us all a bite to eat”

“No shower!” Barked Rich, as he strode back into the room. “But food sounds great!”

Tammy turned at the sound of the voice. Her pussy clenched as she saw the big bull, his cock still huge, dripping sex juices. Her eyes widened and she licked her lips

“Don’t worry, I can show you a few tricks to get that big cock ready again, I know you’re dying for cock” Mary said to her young friend

soon they were all sitting at the breakfast table, eating ham and egg, drinking OJ and coffee.

when the finished , Mary commanded “let’s go nap in our super king bed, then we’ll be ready for more fun. They did as she said, Rich on his back in the middle, one sexy nude woman snuggling into him from each side.

soon the sounds of their breathing filled the air as the dozed off.

D

deleted969111

Rich awoke from a strange dream - a sexy sea siren was sucking the life out of him through his cock...

as his head cleared, he realized the Tammy was sucking his balls and cock, licking him clean, trying to bring his big meat stick back to life.

he looked down and watched as she worked, feeling the first twinge of life in his balls. He knew he'd get hard again, but it would take even the sexy Tammy a while to bring his fat meat back to full erection.

he lay back, enjoying the feel as she worked on his package with her small hands, mouth and tongue. He could see her tight young ass jutting up in the air - at the sight of a yet unopened hole- her ass, he felt the first twinge reach his cock, as it began to slowly fill....

there was a moan next to him - bets seemed to have joined them in the big bed she and tammy were embracing, kissing softly. damn, he thought, bets is some lady...

his attention quickly moved back to his cock, as he felt a warm wet mouth take his big flared head inside. "ohhhhh" Rich groaned.

his cock was now beginning to swell, filling tammys young mouth. She worked hard to keep as much as possible in her mouth, but as it grew fatter and longer, it soon became impossible.

"Damn" she gasped as she let his organ pop free, "you are so huge. And I want you so bad - my pussy is burning!"

With that, she moved astride the big man, raised her ass in air and settled her dripping pussy on top of his monster.

Her young tight pussy seemed impossibly small for the task, but as before, her lips parted and she slowly took Rich into her.

She had her eyes closed, head back in pleasure, as she slowly descended on his big tool.

BY now, Bets and Mary were watching her. Rich was moaning with the pleasure. She was so tight and hot, and seemed to take him so easily.

Soon, Tammy was impaled on the big pole - all 8 fat inches inside her, her tight ass bumping on his swollen balls.

She paused, savoring the feeling, the burning itch inside her satisfied for the moment.

Bets gasped "How can my little niece take him that easily?? It took me 10 minutes to stretch enough to get Rich's cock balls deep!!"

Mary agreed "she's amazing."

Tammy then began to move her ass up and down, her pussy so tight on Rich's fat pole that her inner lips grasped it and stretched each time she pulled up. Bets moved closer, fascinated.

Slowly at first, then gradually faster, Tammy moved up and down, eyes closed, whimpers and moans escaping her lips.

Rich's cock swelled further, soon reaching it fullest dimension. Mary gasped "I don't think i've ever seem him so big!!"

His head was thrown back on the pillow, eyes closed tightly, fists clenched in the bed clothes. He fought valiantly to keep still for Tammy, but soon began to move gently, raising his his hips to meet her downward plunge.

The couple fucked harder and faster. Juices began to coat Rich's cock as, soon churned into a creamy froth as they fucked harder and harder.

Rich began thrusting up full strength - each upward thrust meeting Tammy's plunge - her moans grew louder as he fucked her harder.

Soon she was screaming each time he impaled her. Louder and louder - Oooohhh, yes, oooohhh damn that is so good. Ohhhh YESSSS!!"

Bets and Mary stared at the two fucking madly, lost in a frenzy of lust.

Rich thrust up so hard he picked Marys small body completely off the bed. They froze for a moment, then Rich bellowed like an Angry bull - "Damn, god damn you are good, damn, oh yes!!" Then he exploded inside her.

Tammy's young pussy seemed to feel his hot semen spurt into her, and she screamed "YESS YESSS, Give it to me!! Yes, alll of it!! Yesss"

Then she collapsed on top of him, gasping for air.

The two of them lay together, covered in the juices of sex. The smell in the air was strong, heady.

Mary and Bets inhaled it, looked at each other and grinned.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rich awoke from a strange dream - a sexy sea siren was sucking the life out of him through his cock...

as his head cleared, he realized the Tammy was sucking his balls and cock, licking him clean, trying to bring his big meat stick back to life.

he looked down and watched as she worked, feeling the first twinge of life in his balls. He knew he'd get hard again, but it would take even the sexy Tammy a while to bring his fat meat back to full erection.

he lay back, enjoying the feel as she worked on his package with her small hands, mouth and tongue. He could see her tight young ass jutting up in the air - at the sight of a yet unopened hole- her ass, he felt the first twinge reach his cock, as it began to slowly fill....

there was a moan next to him - bets seemed to have joined them in the big bed she and tammy were embracing, kissing softly. damn, he thought, bets is some lady...

his attention quickly moved back to his cock, as he felt a warm wet mouth take his big flared head inside. "ohhhhh" Rich groaned.

his cock was now beginning to swell, filling tammys young mouth. She worked hard to keep as much as possible in her mouth, but as it grew fatter and longer, it soon became impossible.

"Damn" she gasped as she let his organ pop free, "you are so huge. And I want you so bad - my pussy is burning!"

With that, she moved astride the big man, raised her ass in air and settled her dripping pussy on top of his monster.

Her young tight pussy seemed impossibly small for the task, but as before, her lips parted and she slowly took Rich into her.

She had her eyes closed, head back in pleasure, as she slowly descended on his big tool.

BY now, Bets and Mary were watching her. Rich was moaning with the pleasure. She was so tight and hot, and seemed to take him so easily.

Soon, Tammy was impaled on the big pole - all 8 fat inches inside her, her tight ass bumping on his swollen balls.

She paused, savoring the feeling, the burning itch inside her satisfied for the moment.

Bets gasped "How can my little niece take him that easily?? It took me 10 minutes to stretch enough to get Rich's cock balls deep!!"

Mary agreed "she's amazing."

Tammy then began to move her ass up and down, her pussy so tight on Rich's fat pole that her inner lips grasped it and stretched each time she pulled up. Bets moved closer, fascinated.

Slowly at first, then gradually faster, Tammy moved up and down, eyes closed, whimpers and moans escaping her lips.

Rich's cock swelled further, soon reaching it fullest dimension. Mary gasped "I don't think i've ever seem him so big!!"

His head was thrown back on the pillow, eyes closed tightly, fists clenched in the bed clothes. He fought valiantly to keep still for Tammy, but soon began to move gently, raising his his hips to meet her downward plunge.

The couple fucked harder and faster. Juices began to coat Rich's cock as, soon churned into a creamy froth as they fucked harder and harder.

Rich began thrusting up full strength - each upward thrust meeting Tammy's plunge - her moans grew louder as he fucked her harder.

Soon she was screaming each time he impaled her. Louder and louder - Oooohhh, yes, oooohhh damn that is so good. Ohhhh YESSSS!!"

Bets and Mary stared at the two fucking madly, lost in a frenzy of lust.

Rich thrust up so hard he picked Marys small body completely off the bed. They froze for a moment, then Rich bellowed like an Angry bull - "Damn, god damn you are good, damn, oh yes!!" Then he exploded inside her.

Tammy's young pussy seemed to feel his hot semen spurt into her, and she screamed "YESS YESSS, Give it to me!! Yes, alll of it!! Yesss"

Then she collapsed on top of him, gasping for air.

The two of them lay together, covered in the juices of sex. The smell in the air was strong, heady.

Mary and Bets inhaled it, looked at each other and grinned.

I love this story! Thanks!