1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

A2m

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by 1344891, May 11, 2019.

1. 1344891

1344891 Guest

Hi Guys,
    Any other lads here, tops or btms that love ass to mouth? I love when I’m being fucked & the top pulls out, fucks my throat & then goes back to fucking my hole :)

2. muskokan

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i know that my ass is usually cleaned out so why not suck his cock. Doing that is another way of showing my submission to his superior cock.

3. Bisub25

Bisub25 Cherished Member

Albums:
    Love ass to mouth, especially ass fuck to face/throat fuck like you described.

Love to taste my ass on his cock, and to feel submissive knowing both my holes are his to use as he pleases.

4. cellguy850us

cellguy850us Loved Member

Albums:
    Love it when I finish and my bottom cleans my cock. Shows true dedication and devotion lol

5. 1344891

1344891 Guest

Exactly how it should be sir. Force me to swallow my own ass juice and any remaining cum from your cock

mutualjax and schlongislong like this.
  6. schlongislong

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You sound hot. I love having the cum licked off my cock after fucking. It keeps me hard and just makes me want to fuck more

7. 1344891

1344891 Guest

Love being a sub btm for lads. Also love eating another btm asshole after he has been fucked bareback... yum!!!!

mutualjax likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice