1. Dick&Nuts

Dick&Nuts New Member

OK, I'm in my mid 20s but I still don't really know what I am. Hoping some of you will help me out here!

Here's the scenario:

1) I'm attracted to loads more guys in terms of their looks (ie face) than I am to girls.
    2) When I think about having sex, it's with a woman not a man. Gay sex doesn't really appeal but having sex with a woman does.
    3) But, when I think about snogging someone, I think about snogging a guy or just curling up with someone in bed it's a guy. I get turned on watching two guys snogging each other but not when they go for it if you get my drift.
    4) I started seeing a girl (my first one really) recently after she said she fancied me but after the first snog was over with on the initial meeting, I totally lost interest. She was snogging me and I wasn't aroused at all. I just wanted to watch TV or something!

It just doesn't make sense! And how am I going to ever have a relationship with either when it's only a bit of each appeals - snogging/cuddling a guy but sex only with a woman. I think I'm going to spend my life with this problem...

2. sexy_beast

sexy_beast New Member

Simple answer, you're bisexual. You don't have to have full sex with the guys, just go to 3rd base with them. And girls, just avoid kissing, i dunno say you have a fungal mouth infection or summat :p

3. Dick&Nuts

Dick&Nuts New Member

Thanks for replying sexy beast! Does everyone else agree then as there's no other replies so far? Is it as simple as that? And err... what's 3rd base? (sorry B)

4. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Perhaps you should only get into 3-way relationships, that way when you have sex, you have your male partner to fondle and kiss, while you penetrate your female partner. Best of both worlds. Works best on a king-size bed.

5. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    First and foremost, I must here and now ephasize the importance of honesty. Be honest with your partners. It will save you a lot of time and you'll wind up hurting a lot less people's feelings. Be explicit about your intentions, no matter how you think they might take it.
    I'd say you are most likely bi. The good news is that being bi rules (c'mon, you get to have twice the fun!), and there are tons of great dating sites out there for bisexual people that allow you to describe exactly what you are looking for. There are lots of girls out there that don't mind just messing around and not kissing. There are lots of guys that would just like to cuddle, but don't want to have sex with another man. You'll be able to find what's right for you... I've discovered in my searching for people that there's always someone (often times a few such someones) looking for just what you are.
    Good luck, sugar booger!

6. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    Does snogging you mean sucking your dick?

Because, I'm Bi and I know what you mean.
    I've got no interest in having intercourse with other guys but watching guys giving blowjobs gets me freaking hot under the nut sack! I love getting "snogged" by other guys but intercourse is strictly a female preference for me.

7. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Hate to use labels but I guess you definitely would fit into bi-sexual category...Can really relate w/you on the guy thing - I am not into the male/male sex either but definitely can find guys attractive but definitely I get turned on by women sexually and don't discriminate when it comes to snogging (LOL)...Take my word like absinthium said - it can be twice the fun but I'd say don't do it while you are in a relationship...That can get a bit complicated...Enjoy and discover everything out there...

8. jonb

Gold Member

Snog means tonsil hockey.

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yep: you're bisexual. Many bi dudes have romantic feelings only for women, but sexual desire for men. You're just the opposite, and that's cool. Don't sweat it, because you're not alone. The longer you hang out at LPSG, the clearer that will become.

10. KinkGuy

Gold Member

At 20 something, you may be gay, you may be truly bi or you really may be mostly straight. You are entering the adventurous, exploratory time of your life sexually. Play safe and "sample all the goods." You will figure it out. Your heart, mind and cock will answer the question(s) for you..........if you take the time and listen well.

It certainly takes a certain amount of maturity and honesty with ones self to examine, acknowledge and explore their true desires.

Just don't let anyone else label you. You are you...wherever that takes you.

11. Knight

Knight New Member

Snogging is just kissing. And you may be bi but I dunno. See at one time (the pre-sex days) I used to think the female gentalia was pretty disgusting and that I would throw up if confronted with one. But I wasn't gay and still liked to fantasise about girls etc. When I saw my first pussy in the flesh I thought it was sooo cute (it was a cameltoe I think. not sure of the terminology but it wasn't 'hangin bacon' like I thought it would be). Maybe that's your problem with men? If you tried it you might like it...

Anyway I would say explore more. Try kissing more girls. Did you fancy the girl who you kissed or were you not that attracted to her? Find someone who you are attracted to (from both sexes) and just see what feels best, or most 'right'.

And being bi is just greedy, plain and simple. You greedy, greedy people :p

12. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

I agree that you are bisexual. I can't butt fuck anyone (gross!) but I can work a vagina rather well. And I enjoy big cocks, but don't want to do much but j/o and blow. Very limited with guys.

It may take a little while to find your comfort zone, but don't despair. You'll be fine.

Good luck

13. steve319

Gold Member

D&N, I think these guys are offering fantastic advice (as is often the case with this crowd!).

That sounds totally on target to me, Knight.

I'd think that maybe some more experience in different situations and partners might help you realize your own true likes and dislikes more clearly, so have some fun (safely, as Kink so wisely noted). And I'll second another of his bits of sage advice to not get hung up on labels and such. You are who you are; relax and let yourself develop--and enjoy the process.

<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
    @Jun 28 2005, 06:17 PM
    Don&#39;t sweat it, because you&#39;re not alone. The longer you hang out at LPSG, the clearer that will become.[/quote]
    Well said, DMW&#33; Don&#39;t feel like you&#39;re the odd man out, D&N. No two of us have the exact same pattern of desires and impressions and experiences, but you&#39;ll find lots of kindred souls here and realize that we are all works in progress.

You&#39;ve come to the right place. :)

14. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    I would take offense to that if it wasn&#39;t the absolute truth in my case.

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Goodie pigs&#33; Ah well, who can blame ya, you lucky bi bastards.

16. Alley Blue

Gold Member

:lol: :lol: ROFL&#33;&#33;&#33;

Funny DC_Deep&#33;&#33;

17. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is something only you can figure out for yerself dude. Like, no matter how much you fill us in on, this is ultimately something you need to search inside yerself for, not listen to what others tell you that you are.

Jacinto, jonb, and the other Grammar police - sorry for the run on sentence. But like, I&#39;m totally cute, I can get away with it, yah?

18. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yeah, you&#39;re totally cute, and I&#39;ll make allowances online. However, in real life, I would take action. If you were in the middle of a rambling run-on sentence, I&#39;d have to find something to put in your mouth to shut you up. I&#39;m sure I could find something suitable... :eyes:

19. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

That excuse doesn&#39;t fly in college and is especially weak when one aspires to be an English teacher.

20. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dick & Nuts,

You&#39;ve received plenty of great advice--take it slow, experiment, trust your instincts, and don&#39;t think you need to conform to any model of gay, straight, bisexual or any other behaviour.

That said, let me take a slightly different tack from most posters. Maybe you&#39;re gay.

I&#39;m gay, but I have to admit that the sensation of straight vaginal sex beats its improvised gay counterpart hands-down, if you&#39;ll pardon the expression. Back in my trying-to-be-straight days, I found it immensely satisfying to set the old fella on autopilot and let the plumbing do what it was engineered to do.

When you say you are turned off by the idea of guys "going for it" I assume that the "it" is anal sex with each other.

Even now, as a passably well-adjusted gay adult, sodomy really dials up the ick factor for me. I find it messy, painful and undignified to be the receptive partner, and though he tells me he likes it, I can&#39;t in good conscience inflict it on my other half without feeling a bit uncomfortable myself.

Here&#39;s the good news. We have a great sex life without it.

I read somewhere that anal sex only occurs in a minority of gay sex occasions, and that certainly reflects my experience. Anal sex requires a certain amount of...how shall I put it?...preparedness for which neither my partner nor I have the patience when we&#39;re really horny. We&#39;ve well and truly got our rocks off by the time we reach third base*.

Is it more than just distaste for anal sex, though?

Two guys kissing passionately lets them stay strong and equal. Most other gay sex acts can be viewed as requiring one of them to adopt a submissive role. I don&#39;t know about you, D&N, but one of the things that I like about men is our strength and dignity.

My experience is that this feeling disappears in the throes of passion. I don&#39;t feel less manly because I do something generous to please my partner. I don&#39;t feel any less manly because I&#39;m not on a power trip over my partner. Nor do I feel less of him when he does something for me. Letting yourself be vulnerable, sexually, or not in control, doesn&#39;t mean you&#39;re less of a man.

My advice? Start "getting down to it" yourself, with whomever takes your fancy. be safe, keep an open heart and an open mind, and enjoy. You&#39;ll work it out.

hb8

* wherever that is.

Draft saved Draft deleted