Aag All American Guys Naked

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're a member of the site, it's literally the most recent forum post. I think I got whiplash from how quickly I rolled my eyes. Personally I think it's up to the guys themselves. If they want to flash their cocks, or rub themselves through their underwear, then great, I'm here for it. If they're just comfortable flexing, that's fine too. I have to remind myself that they're human too, and it makes me uncomfortable if they are pushing their boundaries, but it feels like I'm watching a hostage tape. Jack C, for example. His earlier chats were mostly getting to know him actual chats. Then he got comfortable flexing and that was fine. Then he started getting REALLY comfortable with certain things, like teasing the tip of his cock out of his briefs or jacking through his briefs and asking if anyone was playing along (good God, it makes me wish he'd do more cams. I'd certainly play along if he asked me to). On the other hand, there are guys like Ty who apparently won't push boundaries because he's already charging money for it on his personal OnlyFans. But yeah, the AAG OF seems like a bit of a bait and switch at times. Like they posted a clip from a Jack chat where he was fully erect and pulled his briefs down to where he was showing most of his shaft, but I have watched all of his chats and couldn't find that clip in a full video. I personally think it may have been edited out of the chat that was made available to download. But yeah, the chats right now have mostly been Wes and Ty. Though Tanner put on a good show last month. But yeah, I think freedomlover would be clutching his pearls at the idea that AAG has an OnlyFans, albeit as a thinly veiled ad for the main site.
I went and read it. Someone posted a good reply. I’m with you. Rolled my eyes. Can’t stand that freedomlover. All he has to do is exit the chat if he sees something he doesn’t like. Damn troll. I bet he is some super old troll.

camguys1

Admired Member
Media
i am a happy AAG member and i agree. Freedomlover is out of control. Thankfully the AAG admins seem to ignore him because their Red Hot section is actually amazing in my opinion and it has full cock nudity. The chats have been good lately, but i think they need to add some variety with new models. what i think happened was Wes B. may have grabbed his dick and stroked it during chat and that sent freedomlover (who doesn’t want to give anyone freedom), into a mental breakdown. lol. Why doesn’t he go join the Disney+ ap, he probably would be happier there. lol

Zee19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're a member of the site, it's literally the most recent forum post. I think I got whiplash from how quickly I rolled my eyes. Personally I think it's up to the guys themselves. If they want to flash their cocks, or rub themselves through their underwear, then great, I'm here for it. If they're just comfortable flexing, that's fine too. I have to remind myself that they're human too, and it makes me uncomfortable if they are pushing their boundaries, but it feels like I'm watching a hostage tape. Jack C, for example. His earlier chats were mostly getting to know him actual chats. Then he got comfortable flexing and that was fine. Then he started getting REALLY comfortable with certain things, like teasing the tip of his cock out of his briefs or jacking through his briefs and asking if anyone was playing along (good God, it makes me wish he'd do more cams. I'd certainly play along if he asked me to). On the other hand, there are guys like Ty who apparently won't push boundaries because he's already charging money for it on his personal OnlyFans. But yeah, the AAG OF seems like a bit of a bait and switch at times. Like they posted a clip from a Jack chat where he was fully erect and pulled his briefs down to where he was showing most of his shaft, but I have watched all of his chats and couldn't find that clip in a full video. I personally think it may have been edited out of the chat that was made available to download. But yeah, the chats right now have mostly been Wes and Ty. Though Tanner put on a good show last month. But yeah, I think freedomlover would be clutching his pearls at the idea that AAG has an OnlyFans, albeit as a thinly veiled ad for the main site.
Wait...does anyone know Ty's onlyfans or what he goes by on onlyfans?

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am a happy AAG member and i agree. Freedomlover is out of control. Thankfully the AAG admins seem to ignore him because their Red Hot section is actually amazing in my opinion and it has full cock nudity. The chats have been good lately, but i think they need to add some variety with new models. what i think happened was Wes B. may have grabbed his dick and stroked it during chat and that sent freedomlover (who doesn’t want to give anyone freedom), into a mental breakdown. lol. Why doesn’t he go join the Disney+ ap, he probably would be happier there. lol
Disney + lmao. I’m dead. I agree tho. And Wes B always works himself up every chat. Whips out his vibrator and goes to town. Nothing new. He does the same thing every chat so crazy ole freedomlover should know that and not join his chats.

Reactions: Chemman89

beboy96

Expert Member
Media
The clip you saw of Jack is the limited edition one that you have to pay for.

That would be pretty disappointing, as they described this as a clip from one of his chats. If I decided I was going to throw hundreds of dollars towards a video of Jack showing it all, I'd be expecting a polished video like their red hot stuff, not a chat. I couldn't clearly identify Jack in the teaser video they had for the "Limited Edition" videos, but Sean B's section of the teaser almost makes me want to buy it... but clearly not at the current price, even with the 25% off. But it appears to capture Sean at his peak look. From his instagram posts, it's only a matter of time before he goes the way of Dustin McNeer as far as tatts. I mean, the guys are free to artistically express themselves, but it's not my jam. But fine for those who like that.

lostinspace22 said:
I went and read it. Someone posted a good reply. I’m with you. Rolled my eyes. Can’t stand that freedomlover. All he has to do is exit the chat if he sees something he doesn’t like. Damn troll. I bet he is some super old troll.

I did see jjones' response to freedomlover's complaint, and [jjones] stated it beautifully. I'm sure freedomlover would have complaints about Disney+ too... like how not all of the MCU movies are currently available to stream. Actually, that's a legit complaint, as my brother and I were catching up on our way to Avengers: Endgame. :p

camguys1

Admired Member
Media
That’s fake news info being spread about the Jack chat video. I recently got a preview of the Jack XX video from aag and its in fact a polished and professionally produced video. Only problem is i am not allowed to share my preview, i only got it since i purchased the Sean B. cum video which is out of this world!!

and my admin buddy at AAG gave me this tidbit of info. Tonight their new model Ben is doing a Live show on the site. Which is great news because it breaks up the monotony of Wes B. and Ty. lol.

8DB0A6A1-C956-495E-8304-9A5A36102A7E.jpeg

That would be pretty disappointing, as they described this as a clip from one of his chats. If I decided I was going to throw hundreds of dollars towards a video of Jack showing it all, I'd be expecting a polished video like their red hot stuff, not a chat. I couldn't clearly identify Jack in the teaser video they had for the "Limited Edition" videos, but Sean B's section of the teaser almost makes me want to buy it... but clearly not at the current price, even with the 25% off. But it appears to capture Sean at his peak look. From his instagram posts, it's only a matter of time before he goes the way of Dustin McNeer as far as tatts. I mean, the guys are free to artistically express themselves, but it's not my jam. But fine for those who like that.

I did see jjones' response to freedomlover's complaint, and [jjones] stated it beautifully. I'm sure freedomlover would have complaints about Disney+ too... like how not all of the MCU movies are currently available to stream. Actually, that's a legit complaint, as my brother and I were catching up on our way to Avengers: Endgame. :p

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That’s fake news info being spread about the Jack chat video. I recently got a preview of the Jack XX video from aag and its in fact a polished and professionally produced video. Only problem is i am not allowed to share my preview, i only got it since i purchased the Sean B. cum video which is out of this world!!

and my admin buddy at AAG gave me this tidbit of info. Tonight their new model Ben is doing a Live show on the site. Which is great news because it breaks up the monotony of Wes B. and Ty. lol.

View attachment 17367911
Talk to the admin again. The Jack C package comes with three videos, one of which is the chat that was referred to earlier. And nice on Ben. Can’t wait to see him.

camguys1

Admired Member
Media
Yeah, i was also told they throw in a bonus video chat. but that wasn’t what was said. it made it sound like the chat was all you pay for. i am glad it’s clarified because i’m saving up for either Jack or Tanner or Nesthor content. but only the last 2 i heard have bustin nut scenes. lol

Talk to the admin again. The Jack C package comes with three videos, one of which is the chat that was referred to earlier. And nice on Ben. Can’t wait to see him.

Reactions: sugd and jockfinder

gleeee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freedom owes an old Puritan republican who thinks he's a girl lol Sean b, Jack C were always willing to show more in the chat he always showed up saying they couldn't show their asses or take their shirts off, jack's hottest show was when freedom was not participating, Jack was hard as a rock, Aag could be one of the best sites in the world I just saw the 9 min video that was on the secret post of the site, jack c, sean b, Nesthor all completely naked and with their hard sticks, aag would be a wonderful site, but prefer to hide !!

flyer84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Freedom owes an old Puritan republican who thinks he's a girl lol Sean b, Jack C were always willing to show more in the chat he always showed up saying they couldn't show their asses or take their shirts off, jack's hottest show was when freedom was not participating, Jack was hard as a rock, Aag could be one of the best sites in the world I just saw the 9 min video that was on the secret post of the site, jack c, sean b, Nesthor all completely naked and with their hard sticks, aag would be a wonderful site, but prefer to hide !!
What 9 minute video are you referring to??

gleeee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What 9 minute video are you referring to??
it was a 9 min compilation video with several guys from aag, like jack c completely naked in short videos, in the topic of Sean b was showing how to access, basically those expensive videos you buy and receive a password to see the videos, I think they made a mistake and left it on the site for a few days!

beboy96

Expert Member
Media
it was a 9 min compilation video with several guys from aag, like jack c completely naked in short videos, in the topic of Sean b was showing how to access, basically those expensive videos you buy and receive a password to see the videos, I think they made a mistake and left it on the site for a few days!
Dang! I hate the idea that I missed a teaser of that length... Hehehe... I've been an on and off member of the site for years. Who do we contact about access to the "secret site"? I'd be willing to pay more... well, within reason.