AAG Model Ray S

matt09

Experimental Member
Media
Guess him and Ray made up!!!!![/
I don’t think so coz u don’t say bad things about ur true friends, u accept his decision. As much I want to see his pictures as much I accept if ray decide to find other ways to make money. He is not obligated to plz others but himself.

matt09

Experimental Member
Media
Would be fair to have his share of the story coz not fair that he can’t defends himself. And saying bad things about him because he probably choose to do something else than please you with his body doesn’t mean he is a bad person or all the crap u said . About his gfs, did u think it’s because he is like everybody and unlucky or they don’t approve of selling nude picture or jerk off for money. Don’t judge someone when u r just pretending knowing him or be mad that he is not sharing everything. Always was to side of a story and I’m sure you are not saying everything because u sound rejecting by him because he didn’t meet you expectations. Maybe u r a bad person to judge him and not being honest with yourself. Btw he have a job coz he went back to school and it’s his choice to do something else for his living . Everybody can have bads moments but not necessarily being a bad person, fwy it is his body and his life not yours . U probably have issues too and don’t want people to know or else. So move on and stop saying bad things about him mostly if u r afraid to look at urself in the mirror. Sorry if I’m doing the same but Ray is not your toy. If he decides to get fat or else it’s his body. Live him alone coz he deserves better friend than u . Btw maybe it’s the gfs or gf who is the problem or they not meant to be. Or did something that he had to brake up. If his mom had issues to give him money , it’s not ur business, but I guess you don’t know what family definition is coz he is really close with her and his family. Have U never thought that he really does have or had tuff times or when through bad situations like everybody struggles in this life , but no u prefer think about ur feelings because he didn’t meet ur expectations. Btw yes he is hot but he is not a toy to only use to jerk off and becomes a bad person coz he choose to quit selling his body on cam. If he is like me , he prefer working on himself to be better inside out. So don’t try to be a Karen cox he is not your property, stop bitching people if u don’t want to get the same treatment. Everybody has his own life to live and have to do everything to be loved n happy. Choose positivity not negative words against other coz u aloud people after to do the same. And karma is a bitch so wish u and him good life without trying to manage other life. Btw he is just trying to figure out to turn his life in better ways than pleasing others . Btw if he did drugs it’s not u to judge him , u don’t know the all story n why, and maybe he got cut by the fast way to make money to help his family n didn’t choose the right path by choosing drugs to do things like jerking off on cam. Sorry for this but people have to stop managing others life’s , manage yours by finding positive things to get happy truly

Reactions: Minosx87

matt09

Experimental Member
Media
FYI this his for diesel something and others that r judging him without thinking further n manage other pp lifes. So just enjoy people for what they wanna share without judging coz we r not better then others just human been

matt09

Experimental Member
Media
FYI this his for diesel something and others that r judging him without thinking further n manage other pp lifes. So just enjoy people for what they wanna share without judging coz we r not better then others just human been
Natediesel

matt09

Experimental Member
Media
Ray is reposting them because aag, micheal down n Luis Rafael are posting them and he is tag in it . Everybody has souvenir so why that comment. Any bodies knows if ray is single?

flavor_Ui

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone have his vista videos?
01.jpg

ckenway

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Last post on OF was back in March and he's in Tulum with the leech, M*ke D*wns and some other AAG newbies. His most recent stuff on OF was just two pics, no nudity just shirtless flexing