AAG Model Ray S

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...anyways, he raised his OF price to $50 all to see a bunch of old photos and absolutely zero explicit content. Don't waste the money or the time, y'all
50 a month????? Who does he think he is? I don’t think I’ve ever seen an OF that high. And his content was trash too back when I was subscribed. Nowhere near 50 dollars a month worth lol.

Reactions: gleeee and ckenway

Mickey1978

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread went quiet quickly. Just to restart discussion and keep things positive…

I’m a huge fan of Ray’s work both his modeling shots and his fitness work. How did others become interested?

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread went quiet quickly. Just to restart discussion and keep things positive…

I’m a huge fan of Ray’s work both his modeling shots and his fitness work. How did others become interested?
Seeing him on AAG website.

Reactions: Mickey1978

ckenway

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
$50 for photos from a decade ago of a model who’s barely featured by the photographer even now. Wouldn’t be surprised if Mickey1978 is Mike Downs

Reactions: gleeee

Mickey1978

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
$50 for photos from a decade ago of a model who’s barely featured by the photographer even now. Wouldn’t be surprised if Mickey1978 is Mike Downs
Ha ha… I wish I had access to the guys Mike Downs does. It sounds like he’s pretty “hands on” with all of them.

I’m tempted to buy the book just to see what else is in there that hasn’t been posted publicly before.

Reactions: randomphotog

gleeee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly, it's good that some realize the game of aag and MD, try to take money without showing anything, Ray was hot today is a total waste of money, his best phase was the videos on Thecamguys, or videos he made with wrestling brother and chat. Exaggerated praise or attempts to sell something can only be the self or MD.

gleeee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not another paranoid
Who are you? pointing the finger and attacking anyone with different thoughts, in fact most here have already noticed their game, you are fighting against facts, he will have a lot of work to get more money. Saying a person is paranoid? you fill this thread with spam, answer anything to defend the guy, if there's any paranoid here, it's not the person who showed a real possibility.

Nickknoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who are you? pointing the finger and attacking anyone with different thoughts, in fact most here have already noticed their game, you are fighting against facts, he will have a lot of work to get more money. Saying a person is paranoid? you fill this thread with spam, answer anything to defend the guy, if there's any paranoid here, it's not the person who showed a real possibility.
u r accusing me now without knowing facts too , that two ppl like Natediesel ( who’s banned for the spam and false things probably) I’m thinking u might be him coz u r reacting like him , exactly! And the other guy that I’m not pointing out . Btw this ray s forum should be erase and let Ray do what ever he wants , coz MD is a photographer that is there to make money like any other ones by using others to do so . U forgot one thing we all have a life and nobody should live it for us or criticize it, it’s not ur business coz when u do it , tell the world who u r coz u aloud The ones u criticism, bully to defend or to do the same to you . So be happy than spending time in him or them

Nickknoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not another paranoid
Sorry for the paranoid but everybody has the right to be here . Just tired to read bad things or else about Ray PERSONAL life or not,. Everybody is ashamed of some parts of their past but it’s not the place. Here it’s only to shared nice pic

Mickey1978

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be careful on here mate
Why are you saying to be careful? It’s a book for sale with photos from the photographer who holds the copyright. I’m starting to think you are Ray, talking about how everyone has parts of their life for which they’re ashamed.

Nickknoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why are you saying to be careful? It’s a book for sale with photos from the photographer who holds the copyright. I’m starting to think you are Ray, talking about how everyone has parts of their life for which they’re ashamed.
Not talking about the book mate , it’s not me accusing MD , n I’m really not Ray

Nickknoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saying that we have all personal life, n it’s not fair to talk bad about others . Our life it’s our own business. Just want to share nice pics but not bashing Ray personal past or else. Everybody deserve not being bullied or else . I was protecting you or on ur side coz they say you were MD btw or Ray . And ur not them so ..

Nickknoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are too obvious , u r indeed Natediesel who’s was banned if this site . Wake up ppl I’m not the bad guy here, and not Ray either lollll