View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I much preferred him with the goatee/sketchy look from last year.

Now he just looks like some typical air-brushed celebrity airhead like all the others.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think people can be a bit over critical of people in the spot light, most of you have good friends that probably did more drugs then Arron has done. I think he did a great job for the first night and I am cheering on him and the young snowboarder as well as the chef.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chelsea Handler is a E! host that does her jabs at tearing celebrities(famous or otherwise) into ripping them apart. That pretty much her own way of interviewing with them.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone see Chelsea Handler interview him? Two things were clear: 1. she was thoroughly unimpressed with him; 2. he had no idea what to do when his "charm" wasn't working on her. It was pretty hilarious.

Here's the Chelsea Handler interview of Aaron Carter prior to the start of DWTS. I knew I loved that hysterical bitch Chelsea for good reason--I called him "borderline cute," she called him "cutish." (...And I have to admit, he does look a little rough for a 21 yo.)

YouTube - Aaron Carter on Chelsea Lately

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's the Chelsea Handler interview of Aaron Carter prior to the start of DWTS. I knew I loved that hysterical bitch Chelsea for good reason--I called him "borderline cute," she called him "cutish." (...And I have to admit, he does look a little rough for a 21 yo.)

Personally I love Chelsea. I've never seen her treat someone so badly.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

That was hilarious!! He SO got owned!! haha...

He looks anorexic.

I live in Australia, and even I know who Chelsea is.

Status
Not open for further replies.