Votes: 49 40.5%
  • Uncut

Votes: 72 59.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beeez90

Sexy Member
Media
I'm new to the board I tried inserting images, but for some reason it would not allow me, it kept posting links and not the image.

Anyway, I know Aaron Hernandez is locked up, but he still is innocent until the jury says otherwise, but I came across these pics of him in his uniform without a cup on and I want to know do you all think he is cut or uncut?

Aaron Hernandez Football Print Showing #1

Aaron Hernandez Football Print Showing #2

If anyone can help me and post the pictures up so people don't have to click on links. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Reactions: MC1000

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recognize you're new to LPSG, but irrespective of Mr. Hernandez's legal status as "innocent until proven guilty," in the court of public opinion, he's a fuckwad. Why do you care--especially when there's an existing huge Aaron Hernandez thread that has explored every square cm of his dick?

http://www.lpsg.com/261933-aaron-hernandez-nfl-patriots.html#post3651171

Why don't you focus on one of the other 460 pro players who hasn't murdered three people in cold blood--allegedly?

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recognize you're new to LPSG, but irrespective of Mr. Hernandez's legal status as "innocent until proven guilty," in the court of public opinion, he's a fuckwad. Why do you care--especially when there's an existing huge Aaron Hernandez thread that has explored every square cm of his dick?

http://www.lpsg.com/261933-aaron-hernandez-nfl-patriots.html#post3651171

Why don't you focus on one of the other 460 pro players who hasn't murdered three people in cold blood--allegedly?

It's no big deal. His character isn't in question here, just the physical characteristics of his dick. All men have them, murderers or not. Whether you find him attractive or fuckable (regardless of what he did or didn't do) or not is a personal matter.

Last edited:

beeez90

Sexy Member
Media
It's no big deal. His character isn't in question here, just the physical characteristics of his dick. All men have them, murderers or not. Whether you find him attractive or fuckable (regardless of what he did or didn't do) or not is a personal matter.

Thank you, you worded it perfectly! :wink:

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you go to the aaron hernandez-nflpatriots thread and look at Qazplm#1's personal photos the last two of the slightly curved cock are pics of Aaron's dick....they were downloaded there as the website that had them took them down