Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't hold this in anymore.

Although I love Aaron Hernandez very much, I am extremely hurt, disappointed and very angry with him for throwing away his career the way he did because he doesn't know how to keep his anger nor temper in check. He should have known that he was such a big role model not only to other latinos, but to many others as well before he decided to carry out the crime he is accused of.

Every time I see a pic of him, I get very upset at the fact he had everything: cock, money, good looks, a great career and a very beautiful daughter he possibly will not ever see outside of prison ever again. The criminal evidence seems to be too great against him.

WHY Aaron? You brought such a shame on yourself with your bad actions bro. I'm so f****** disappointed man. :(

this sums up my feelings so well, I have to wonder if you were in my head.

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This may help to answer the question, "Why?"

Hernandez is probably a sociopath--a person with antisocial personality disorder.
These folks are defined as indicated below. The really sobering fact is that an estimated 1 out of 10 adults have the same personality disorder.

Antisocial personality disorder:. A pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others...as indicated by three or more of the following:

1. failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
2. deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
3. impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
4. irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
5. reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
6. consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
7. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;

http://www.hireology.com/blog/bid/95131/Personality-Profiling-The-Aaron-Hernandez-Story

many of these indicators remind me of the bullies in jr. high school.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You're welcome. I had forgotten how big this stud's junk was, but your post triggered my review of the pictures. That man has a long fat dick and bull balls. There are a lot of great (and revealing) pictures posted in this thread.

This is one which I find interesting from his pre-tat days. I'm not sure of his age at the time of the photo, but compare his physical development to that of his classmates. I can imagine the thoughts they had in the locker room when comparing his big thick man dick with their little noodles.

By the way, the one fellow following is carrying Aaron's missing shoe like a good submissive servant.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/newspaperguy/1369137909/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Last edited:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Huge bulge shots. The guy's nuts weigh pounds.

4.jpg Beastly Aaron

2.jpg Can you believe the size of that package?

11.jpg Holy shit. I mean really. Take a close look.

13.jpg & 14.jpg: remember, this guy is 6'2" 245 pounds, and that package is STILL looking huge by comparison

These are iconic crotch shots

tony8

1st Like
Media
You're welcome. I had forgotten how big this stud's junk was, but your post triggered my review of the pictures. That man has a long fat dick and bull balls. There are a lot of great (and revealing) pictures posted in this thread.

This is one which I find interesting from his pre-tat days. I'm not sure of his age at the time of the photo, but compare his physical development to that of his classmates. I can imagine the thoughts they had in the locker room when comparing his big thick man dick with their little noodles.

By the way, the one fellow following is carrying Aaron's missing shoe like a good submissive servant.

He is so much more developed than the others

lovesallcocks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why all the negative remarks towards Aaron Hernandez, lets not forget we are here to discuss his VERY LARGE PENIS, not whether he's innocent or guilty.
Afterall this is the LPSG not the U.S. Justice System.
I'd do him regardless of his past, present or future.
He has an enourmous COCK.
Lets keep the subject matter as such.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why all the negative remarks towards Aaron Hernandez, lets not forget we are here to discuss his VERY LARGE PENIS, not whether he's innocent or guilty.
Afterall this is the LPSG not the U.S. Justice System.
I'd do him regardless of his past, present or future.
He has an enourmous COCK.
Lets keep the subject matter as such.

Can you jerk off to a triple murderer? If so, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Scooter5

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Today was the first day of his trial. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, and to hear about evidence not previously disclosed. What we already know of, however, doesn't look good. Sadly ironic about the Patriots now! Apparently, the judge gave the jurors permission to watch the Super Bowl, but have to leave if his name comes up. Innocent until proven guilty, but the circumstantial evidence of his big package seems to equate to the evidence of his guilt. Sad. Just sad. Especially for the families, who had to leave the courtroom crying.

It was nice to admire him & see these pics, but I think that ship has sailed. Hopefully, there must surely be some new ones coming into the NFL or other sports we can find!!! Ok, team, we can do it!!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

We have his trial, and shortly the Boston Marathon trial.The Mass legal system will be busy for awhile.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I want to see video of AH in his jailhouse gear so bad. I wonder if that python bulges when he's wearing it. (*drool*) I also think of him wanking his cock like crazy since he's in isolation and not allowed certain privileges. (*swoons*) Man, if someone could get a Big Brother cam set-up in that cell I'd watch that feed 24/7. He could raise big bucks for his defense. lol.

Thebambam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please remember this everyone. Aaron is being accused of murder and not convicted yet. I like to think I have a slightly better insight of this because 2 years ago, I was a jurist in a capital murder case. This does not make me a legal expert and not trying to make myself out to being one. There are 2 sides that needs to be presented and heard, before anyone can say weather he is guilty or not. The news has a tendency to sensationalize everything. We have only heard the bad stuff and almost none of what Aaron's Defense team is going to present. As a jurist, you are not exposed to all of the information out there. You can only hear the evidence that has been allowed to be presented. The OJ Simpson is the perfect example of this. We the public heard absolutely everything about the case and the jury was limited to what they were allowed to hear. Giving just what the jury heard and saw, I am not sure if I could have voted guilty either.

All I am trying to say is the in the US, you ARE innocent until proven guilty. You cannot be guilty by public opinion and thank God for that. He is not a murderer in my head till he is found to be guilty.

Now keeping up to where I am writing this, both Aaron and OJ have really big dicks.

jules14305

Sexy Member
Media
Please remember this everyone. Aaron is being accused of murder and not convicted yet. I like to think I have a slightly better insight of this because 2 years ago, I was a jurist in a capital murder case. This does not make me a legal expert and not trying to make myself out to being one. There are 2 sides that needs to be presented and heard, before anyone can say weather he is guilty or not. The news has a tendency to sensationalize everything. We have only heard the bad stuff and almost none of what Aaron's Defense team is going to present. As a jurist, you are not exposed to all of the information out there. You can only hear the evidence that has been allowed to be presented. The OJ Simpson is the perfect example of this. We the public heard absolutely everything about the case and the jury was limited to what they were allowed to hear. Giving just what the jury heard and saw, I am not sure if I could have voted guilty either.

All I am trying to say is the in the US, you ARE innocent until proven guilty. You cannot be guilty by public opinion and thank God for that. He is not a murderer in my head till he is found to be guilty.

Now keeping up to where I am writing this, both Aaron and OJ have really big dicks.

Lol!! Well said and true lol

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Amen. I'm so sick of the media trying and convicting everyone.