Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hernandez has just been found guilty of first degree murder in the death of Odin Lloyd.
He was also found guilty of unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of ammunition.
He will be sentenced later today. He faces mandatory life in prison without parole. Massachusetts doesn't have the death penalty.
Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder - ABC News

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Although he is now a convicted murderer and I'm still very angry with him for what he did, he will always have a special place in my heart. What really angers me the most is that he will be nutting off with other convicts for the rest of his life whenever he gets horny. SMH, what a waste of good looks, talent and big dick (@1:38 on; 3:48):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZp7xjIyAb4

I wish I could share his cell :(

Last edited:

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A sleaze? How about convicted murderer who is about to stand trial again, this time for a double murder. Try to have a little class. He is a monster. And you want to see his dick. What is wrong with you?

Reactions: Heat

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A sleaze? How about convicted murderer who is about to stand trial again, this time for a double murder. Try to have a little class. He is a monster. And you want to see his dick. What is wrong with you?

oh well. some people enjoy their moral turpitude. i know i do.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found dead in his prison cell. Sad.
Oh sad. Wish there were pics of his big erect cock taken before his demise.
He was a convicted murderer. The only thing sad is the family of his victims. And you want to see his dick? I hear Jeffry Dahmer had a nice dick. Pathetic.

Reactions: Brod and MisterB

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was a convicted murderer. The only thing sad is the family of his victims.

I see it just a little differently.

Aaron Hernandez was mentally ill, probably a sociopath. Simply stated, he was a person without a conscience. Sociopaths go through life with little to no empathy for other living beings (human and often, animals). A sociopathic (AKA antisocial) personality disorder (APD) is usually, but not always, the outcome of horrible parenting. There is also evidence that there is a biological component that allows it to develop, because not everyone who experiences the lack of nurturing usually associated with sociopathy ends up as a sociopath.

Hernandez's father died when he was 16. That appears to have been the proximate cause of his mental disorder. He apparently began to act out in the aftermath of his dad's death. As for most of the personality disorders, there is no reliably effective treatment for APD. The aberrant world view that these people internalize is so strongly held and so distorts their perception of reality, that you just can't get "through" to them with counseling (psychotherapy). Drug treatment is also not effective.

Hernandez's suicide also likely reflects that he was severely depressed. It's sad but true that those who are incarcerated usually don't receive the medical and psychiatric care that they need. He was undoubtedly in great emotional pain and decided that this was the only way he could end that pain. I'd like to think that his pain partly reflected some remorse for his actions and for the harm he inflicted on Odin Lloyd and the people who mourned Lloyd's death. To know that he had remorse for his actions would give me some small comfort.

This morning's news is the end of a tragic story. Aaron Hernandez was given amazing athletic gifts—either by nature or by nature's God, according to your religious orientation. Some combination of nature and nurture resulted in him committing murder. What he did was wrong and harmful. Any time I see a human being who, for whatever reasons, ends up falling so short of their potential it is sad. When that person does things that harm others, it is a tragedy.

I feel very sad today for each person who played a role in this tragedy, and Aaron Hernandez was one of those players. If there is a world after this one, I hope that he will find peace there.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see it just a little differently.

Aaron Hernandez was mentally ill, probably a sociopath. Simply stated, he was a person without a conscience. Sociopaths go through life with little to no empathy for other living beings (human and often, animals). A sociopathic (AKA antisocial) personality disorder (APD) is usually, but not always, the outcome of horrible parenting. There is also evidence that there is a biological component that allows it to develop, because not everyone who experiences the lack of nurturing usually associated with sociopathy ends up as a sociopath.

Hernandez's father died when he was 16. That appears to have been the proximate cause of his mental disorder. He apparently began to act out in the aftermath of his dad's death. As for most of the personality disorders, there is no reliably effective treatment for APD. The aberrant world view that these people internalize is so strongly held and so distorts their perception of reality, that you just can't get "through" to them with counseling (psychotherapy). Drug treatment is also not effective.

Hernandez's suicide also likely reflects that he was severely depressed. It's sad but true that those who are incarcerated usually don't receive the medical and psychiatric care that they need. He was undoubtedly in great emotional pain and decided that this was the only way he could end that pain. I'd like to think that his pain partly reflected some remorse for his actions and for the harm he inflicted on Odin Lloyd and the people who mourned Lloyd's death. To know that he had remorse for his actions would give me some small comfort.

This morning's news is the end of a tragic story. Aaron Hernandez was given amazing athletic gifts—either by nature or by nature's God, according to your religious orientation. Some combination of nature and nurture resulted in him committing murder. What he did was wrong and harmful. Any time I see a human being who, for whatever reasons, ends up falling so short of their potential it is sad. When that person does things that harm others, it is a tragedy.

I feel very sad today for each person who played a role in this tragedy, and Aaron Hernandez was one of those players. If there is a world after this one, I hope that he will find peace there.
You have no idea if Hernandez was mentally ill. It's your opinion. To make that determination you'd need to be a Psychiatrist who EXAMINED him. Did you?

lovesabigcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have no idea if Hernandez was mentally ill. It's your opinion. To make that determination you'd need to be a Psychiatrist who EXAMINED him. Did you?
you don't kill yourself (or murder people) if you are of sound mental health.

Reactions: heavy weather