Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Tim Tebow and Aaron both played pro football and perhaps had other things in common too:
aaron-hernandez.jpg

AaronHernandez08.jpg

tebow-hernandez.jpg

o-TIM-TEBOW-AARON-HERNANDEZ-facebook.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...nandez-secret-bisexual-life-article-1.3087455

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

Last edited:

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Is it wrong that I think it sucks we'll never get to see his meat?

There are thousands of books about Italian artists and the women who posed nude for them and the beautiful appreciation for their figures/forms etc. Why should it be wrong to forever appreciate what appeared to be a very nice Large Penis, heck this site has Large Penis in its very name.

(I always wondered if he knew he was flaunting it, sometimes by clearly wearing a jock with no cup directly on it on occasion, and instead letting the big outline of his best asset show off so clearly in his tight football uniform pants. I figured from the way he sometimes positioned his compared to many other players that he had to know he was putting it out there to be appreciated and admired. Now with the revelations about his sexuality being confirmed I am pretty sure he knew what he was doing indeed and wanted it to be noticed and appreciated.)

So no I don't think it's wrong at all, the fact that he was tortured by his denial of his sexuality and made horrible decisions and actions that perhaps took another life and later his own is beyond sad and horrible. However, the fact that he showed off at least through his uniform what appeared to be a very nice Large Penis is a completely separate matter and not tragic at all. Life is multi facitited and complex the heart wants what the heart wants and the eyes want to appreciate what looks very good on whomever regardless. It is denial that more often leads to tragedy than acceptance. Life is all too short and finite, don't deny your eyes enjoying what they see and want to see, IMHO. :)

Elgindude16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are thousands of books about Italian artists and the women who posed nude for them and the beautiful appreciation for their figures/forms etc. Why should it be wrong to forever appreciate what appeared to be a very nice Large Penis, heck this site has Large Penis in its very name.

(I always wondered if he knew he was flaunting it, sometimes by clearly wearing a jock with no cup directly on it on occasion, and instead letting the big outline of his best asset show off so clearly in his tight football uniform pants. I figured from the way he sometimes positioned his compared to many other players that he had to know he was putting it out there to be appreciated and admired. Now with the revelations about his sexuality being confirmed I am pretty sure he knew what he was doing indeed and wanted it to be noticed and appreciated.)

So no I don't think it's wrong at all, the fact that he was tortured by his denial of his sexuality and made horrible decisions and actions that perhaps took another life and later his own is beyond sad and horrible. However, the fact that he showed off at least through his uniform what appeared to be a very nice Large Penis is a completely separate matter and not tragic at all. Life is multi facitited and complex the heart wants what the heart wants and the eyes want to appreciate what looks very good on whomever regardless. It is denial that more often leads to tragedy than acceptance. Life is all too short and finite, don't deny your eyes enjoying what they see and want to see, IMHO. :)
Is it wrong that I think it sucks we'll never get to see his meat?
Admit, first thing I thought of.

hugehungcanadian

Legendary Member
Media
Its newsworthy because it is in the articles. You get a grip as if you arent interested what his boytoy looks like and what he testified about. My request stands. What would I do? Nothing. Media is gonna report it anyway.

D

deleted142346

In some thread post there was a pic of a pretty, abused looking fellow football player, maybe a kicker given his size, who did not look happy to be (made to be) carrying Aaron's large shoe off the field. I wonder if it was him.

Reactions: hugehungcanadian

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

And I find it really hard to "get off" at looking at convicted murderers. Maybe we should post a gallery of hot child molestors while we're at it. There is nothing confirmed about his sexuality except in your mind.

Reactions: antiquityscion

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Truthfully looks absolutely glorious. Maybe an ex has a pic lol

This has been indeed been confirmed now by law enforcement officials and many legitimate sources in articles from numerous reputable news sites now. (Some homophobic or heterosexists apparently STILL refuse to acknowledge this fact now however.)

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So he murdered the guy to keep his double life a secret. That's just tragic. Apparently he was involved with a guy in high school and just before being arrested he transferred a large amount of money into the guys bank account. As soon as he signed that contract with the patriots everyone who could have outed him came out if the woodwork looking for money and he couldn't handle it. And I really don't think anyone would have even cared, in this day and age. Sad.

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And I find it really hard to "get off" at looking at convicted murderers. Maybe we should post a gallery of hot child molestors while we're at it. There is nothing confirmed about his sexuality except in your mind.

Then don't be in this thread. He was still a beautiful looking man

Reactions: RSMH