Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Well said. You did a great job of capturing all the conflicting aspects about Hernandez: incredibly attractive (tall, beefy, handsome, nice ass, big-ass dick & balls), repulsively violent (brutal murder) and ultimately tragic (a heartbreaking suicide). The sad truth that so few men are that physically blessed, and so many men are unable to be fully themselves. Too often they resort to violence instead. Here's to a better and more tolerant world.
Thank you so much for being thoughtful and reflective and actually fully reading it and fully getting it, bro. All too many are just too narrowly focused on their knee-jerk reactions, on their instant emotions instead of also taking a step back and also being smart, thoughtful, reflective. Examining a situation is not making excuses it's just looking at the big picture, its analyzing, it's called using our brains. I like to workout every part of my body, including my brain.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you so much for being thoughtful and reflective and actually fully reading it and fully getting it, bro. All too many are just too narrowly focused on their knee-jerk reactions, on their instant emotions instead of also taking a step back and also being smart, thoughtful, reflective. Examining a situation is not making excuses it's just looking at the big picture, its analyzing, it's called using our brains. I like to workout every part of my body, including my brain.
I read and understood. There are plenty of gay men with big dicks who don't become murderers.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
C9ZVLxDVwAAyKty.jpg

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
You do realize he was convicted of murdering Odin Lloyd, who was engaged to his fiance's sister.

And, I hope, you realize he wasn't convicted of this double murder because the chief witness against him, a close associate of his, was as plausible a suspect. For all of his gifts and opportunities, Aaron Hernandez was a bad guy who did extraordinarily bad things.

While speculation about his sexuality is somewhat interesting to me, it's ultimately overwhelmed by the criminal brutality in which he engaged.

Reactions: rleep

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media

Do you have any bit of a clue? The reason his conviction was vacated had nothing to do do with any evidence. Instead, there's an arcane Mass ruling dating back to english rule and common law that says if you die before your appeal is heard, your case is set as if you haven't been charged. It's a weird rule.

Reactions: rleep

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just want to say that I am a huge Patriots fan for many years now and when Aaron joined the team I was in awe.
He was handsome, had a great body, he showed off a huge cock bulge and was definitely a good player.
I would have loved to let out what he was hiding inside those football pants and then swallowing it to the base.
Then when he was arrested I was hoping it was a mistake. Then more allegations came out and his sexiness was gone. I dont judge but when the tag of murderer stuck to him I was done with Aaron.
His beautiful sexy pics are all that we have left from before he was a killer. Loss of great talent. He was human and so he still deserves to rest in peace. Sad case.

Reactions: Elgindude16 and BDS

Scooter5

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you have any bit of a clue? The reason his conviction was vacated had nothing to do do with any evidence. Instead, there's an arcane Mass ruling dating back to english rule and common law that says if you die before your appeal is heard, your case is set as if you haven't been charged. It's a weird rule.
I think Massachusetts is revisiting that law. I thought I read somewhere that it could allow his heirs now to recover money on his contract, if he's not a convicted felon. Not sure if true, but interesting twist.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
I think Massachusetts is revisiting that law. I thought I read somewhere that it could allow his heirs now to recover money on his contract, if he's not a convicted felon. Not sure if true, but interesting twist.

A couple of related points: 1. Because his conviction was vacated, his family may be able to get his NFL pension; and 2. Because he was not convicted of the double murder, his contract extension was not nullified for purposes of the salary cap (he still counts against the Pats' salary cap),.

Reactions: Scooter5

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response