Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Amazing! Very strange how there's so much detail though. You never get that much detail from behind the cup.

He's doing it for attention: he wants the boys on the team to think he's KING DICK (little does he know that he can be easily dethroned on LPSG)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's putting it on display for the boys to see. He's a major dick whore. A big-dicked boy can't hide his bulge, but he can hide his well-defined "outline."

Yep. Why would he want to hide the outline of that beautiful piece of meat?

Besides, I am sure that he gets more pussy by showing it off. If other men have seen, I am sure other women have seen it.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for cleaning it for me. Just make sure that he saves enough "protein" for me.

I hope he has at least some pre-game pineapple. But do remember that he's a pussy man, like all NFL players. They don't like dick at all. And so just imagine how awful that would be do be repulsed by something that you possess yourself (all NFL players have these "dicks" that can't get rid of -- my heart goes out to them).

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hope he has at least some pre-game pineapple. But do remember that he's a pussy man, like all NFL players. They don't like dick at all. And so just imagine how awful that would be do be repulsed by something that you possess yourself (all NFL players have these "dicks" that can't get rid of -- my heart goes out to them).

Lol! Aw man, I just see him fucking the hell out of a chick making her wet as hell from his big dick, and pulling out with a soaking wet cock.

And yeah, he would not be repulsed. If so, he would have that shit tucked tighter than a drag queen's package.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol! Aw man, I just see him fucking the hell out of a chick making her wet as hell from his big dick, and pulling out with a soaking wet cock.

And yeah, he would not be repulsed. If so, he would have that shit tucked tighter than a drag queen's package.

No, he wants the boys to see his peter - it must be a real turn-on for him.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
If Hernandez shows his cock off like this under football pants, imagine what he does in the locker room after he takes them off. He is probably one hell of a cocky "tugger" (you know those dudes who tug on their cocks in the showers to give them a better hang).

Reactions: Spinter