Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Re: Aaron Hernandez's tats on his back---That's just ugly. There's no art there, no pattern there, no expression there. It's just trashy, unsexy, ghetto ugly. The man obviously lacks class. He's fucking nasty! I have lost all sexual interest in that piece of sewer shit! He's a disgrace to his race! TRASH! Looks like tats someone gets in prison!

Last edited:

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Re: Aaron Hernandez's tats on his back---That's just ugly. There's no art there, no pattern there, no expression there. It's just trashy, unsexy, ghetto ugly. The man obviously lacks class. He's fucking nasty! I have lost all sexual interest in that piece of sewer shit! He's a disgrace to his race! TRASH! Looks like tats someone gets in prison!

I don't like overwhelming tattoos. That said, what is shown in the picture looks incomplete to me. As if the outline is just started. That's still days worth of work that's done.

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's ONE thing to me that's unsexy to me about tattoos is when they look stupid, I see soooo many people with just terrible looking tattoos, and looking atvthe one he has on his back what does it even say

niceness

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has he tattooed his little pee-pee, too?:biggrin1:

That would be the only thing he could do that would NOT make me want to see his package.

And just in case you didn't have enough reasons to watch Patriots games this year, they added these two players. I think they are trying to do this intentionally.

Attachments

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it looks unfinished tbh, you're being a bit harsh and you might want to check what kind of connotations you're conjuring up with the usage of some of your words.

Reactions: Mumumumonster

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has he tattooed his little pee-pee, too?:biggrin1:

C'mon! If he is little then damn...! The guy has got a big dong. Who cares about his back? It is all about his big cock, which he proudly displays.

Can he get a tattoo on his upper thigh and show that?:biggrin1:

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it looks unfinished tbh, you're being a bit harsh and you might want to check what kind of connotations you're conjuring up with the usage of some of your words.

Thanks SprkE08 - totally agree!

Bigbull - why do you dislike Aaron so much? Do you know him? Did you try to pick him up and he dissed you? It just seems that you really dislike this guy that it's personal....

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks SprkE08 - totally agree!

Bigbull - why do you dislike Aaron so much? Do you know him? Did you try to pick him up and he dissed you? It just seems that you really dislike this guy that it's personal....

I don't dislike him but rather am getting ready for a big dick competition with him. :eek: I gotta to get serious over the big peter duel.

Last edited:

ank5868

Just Browsing
Media
impishinsd
user_offline.gif

Can you take a screen shot and post here of that play with 6.17 left in Q1?

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A few more photos.

As noted earlier, dicks tend to be somewhat deflated when the body is engaged in intense physical activity (other than sex). That being the case, Aaron's dick is clearly a monster, since it's long and thick in its shriveled condition.

By the way, that IS his dick extending a half foot down his thigh in the first picture.

What do you estimate is the size of his sport shriveled dick? Leave your guess; there may be a prize for the winner

Attachments

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Was sitting fairly close to the Pats bench in Foxboro today. It's impressive for sure and IMO I don't care if he's a bit larger or smaller than someone else in this thread; he's got EVERYTHING going on, including a very attractive face.

I don't care about his face or body. I am talking about his dick - would love to have a "dick-off" with him.:biggrin1:

I am here to compete "in fun" as that's part of the penis size fetish for some. After all, this is an adult entertainment site catering solely to big cocks and everything related to them. This isn't a "serious" site in general, unless you're in a "serious" subforum LOL.

Last edited: