Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

Hard247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure glad to hear i'm not the only one staring at these NFL cocks and asses! LOVE my NFL games for sooo many different reasons. While my buddies cheer for the touchdowns, I fuckin cheer for a nice hard fuckin ass and big cock packin studs on the field. Aaron is definitely a good one. Gonzalez is not bad. And those tight white uni of the Pats? Damnnnn hott! Love to see the jockstrap lining showing thru, too. Oh shit yea!

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
His two big bull nuts can be seen trapped against his right thigh. The outline of his horse cock can be seen extending from the center of his crotch down his left thigh (for a considerable distance). High resolution image that allows good enlargement.

Attachments

gbstrom9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sunday the Pats were wearing their retro uniforms with white pants in one slow motion replay Aaron's cock seemed to hit the ground before his body. He is huge and can't seem to hide it I don't think he wants to. I can not wait for next Sunday

Reactions: Weston

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: LENWOOD01

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
mmmmm he is fucking hot ! looks like he has a big fucking cock , and he looks like he can fuck good and rough !
imagine him fucking balls deep no joke !

D

deleted300444

I know this not an original.question..but..

Dont these guys wear cups?

If not a xup a jock?

Therefore, how can he or others show that much buldge, shaft, head, outline?

I would think getting jumped and pounced on, elbows, feet, jabs, would require 100% cup protection.

Any insight?

Last edited by a moderator:

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is huge and can't seem to hide it I don't think he wants to. I cannot wait for next Sunday

I am glad that he doesn't. Me, either. I am secretly hoping and counting down until he reveals it on an iphone photo or a lockerroom camera "accidently" catches him changing in the background.