Aaron Rodgers

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RSMH, please read through this other thread you also posted on:
http://www.lpsg.com/373211-nfl-star-aaron-rodgers-outed.html

You will note that the queerty scoop contains no proof, and the rumors, true or not (there is no real evidence either way), are by someone who is either a disgruntled friend or lover. Either way, it is done with malice. That can just as easily be done by someone who has lost his gravy train as it can be by a spurned boyfriend. Save the explosive headlines for facts, and not rumors.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
RSMH, please read through this other thread you also posted on:
http://www.lpsg.com/373211-nfl-star-aaron-rodgers-outed.html

You will note that the queerty scoop contains no proof, and the rumors, true or not (there is no real evidence either way), are by someone who is either a disgruntled friend or lover. Either way, it is done with malice. That can just as easily be done by someone who has lost his gravy train as it can be by a spurned boyfriend. Save the explosive headlines for facts, and not rumors.

qq4114

Experimental Member
Media
As always, only certain parts and pieces are published through this story. The articles have all contained the same information meaning they were sparked from the same report initially. Most of the articles mention that Aaron's former roommate/manager never tweets anything about girls or having a girlfriend or being interested in girls at all. That's completely untrue. Go to his Twitter and literally look at all of his tweets from the past 2 years. There are way more tweets where the guy talks about his love for and finding the right woman to settle down with. I didn't see this mentioned in any of the articles.. I've been a die-hard Packer fan since childhood and would love nothing more than the face of the gay movement in football to be Aaron Rodgers', but I think we are really stretching for a story here.

You may just have the best dar on this site, lol:

Reactions: Justin Brookes

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excellent post, qq. People drop all standards for credibility when they want to believe a rumor. I, too, would happy to have AR on Team Gay. But until there is actually evidence, I will assume he's straight. And I also will never honor the outing of someone (celebrity or not) who has not made the choice for themself.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
There is a big difference between being an ADULT (not a super young kid) and also a fairly conservative Christian in the USA in 2013 and 'saying' you are always looking for the right girl and actually dating girls/women. I know a fairly semi-famous youth minister who is now about 30 years old and 'says' all the time how much "he looking for the right woman" and some people with blinders on believe it and some of his flock goes along with all his posts about this 'search', meanwhile he lives with only a male, doesn't really date women much if at all, and has offered to suck my dick after a few drinks on several occasions. In conservative sports and places of business (like churches) if you only accept what people 'say' for themselves about their sexuality you are often missing a lot of the truth.

Last edited:

qq4114

Experimental Member
Media
The last thing I need is a lecture from someone on closeted straight dudes, trust me, I've had my fill. I get it dude, you want more than anything for AR to be gay, for whatever fantasy-esque filled reason you may have. The fact is, you are looking at the small facts that are being exaggerated and now trying to bolster this story and give it legs through social media. You're taking some tweets that you literally have no idea what he is saying because like almost all other tweets, its extremely vague, and making mountainous 'facts' out of it. To me, it sounds like AR's assistant maybe thought Aaron was gay and WANTED Aaron to be gay, but maybe when Aaron didn't take too kindly to that, he was booted out. Who's to say that he's not a bitter bitch, and trying to get back at Aaron, and make a buck? He is out of a job after all and LA is filled with lying, money hungry bitches. I think that under your definition of the word 'fact' I could maybe say that's a fact now too? Get over it dude...

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Most likely Aaron will NOT ever sleep with anyone on this site. That is not the issue. Unfortunately most likely he will NEVER come out, he may even marry a woman, none of this changes the fact that a certain percentage of open minded people who read the many, many posts & quotes they have made about each other over many years and see the pictures and other stuff will conclude they may indeed have been in love. End of story. Your attempted insults about people who said Rosie may have been gay or Ricky Martin or Wentworth Miller may have been gay long BEFORE they came out only did so because they wanted to sleep with them or fantasize about sleeping with them is so insulting and childish and way off base. The fact that a few people are still so heterosexist to assume people are straight until they say otherwise is old thinking that is a part of the problem. Try assuming people are gay or bi instead of always assuming people are exclusively straight for a week just to see how truly different the worldview would be for so many. Assuming people are straight is a part of the heterosexist problem that unfortunately much of the world still faces today.

Last edited:

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RSMH, what information, if any, does a person have a right to keep private, in your opinion? Would you speculate openly (i.e. spread the rumor) that an acquaintance of yours was gay among your circle of mutual friends because you thought you had some reason to believe he was? The acquaintance, after all, makes an active choice to be friends with these people. And you may think that not informing people about his perceived sexuality he is in fact perpetuating a heteronormative culture that seeks to impose it's will on differently-sexualed individuals.

Because most people are straight, it is completely logical to assume that someone is until you have evidence otherwise. Similarly, most books aren't in Braille because most people aren't blind. No slights there, even if you perceive them. Couching the love of real life rumor-mongering in academic civil rights jargon proves only that someone has perhaps read one too many gays-as-victims books. If I am a heterosexist, may I coin another term for some others: homoassumptionist.

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel bad if he is outed , but if it is true , I'm happy for him and he is still a awesome ball player .
If true he should just come out , it would make a great statement

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
RSMH, what information, if any, does a person have a right to keep private, in your opinion? Would you speculate openly (i.e. spread the rumor) that an acquaintance of yours was gay among your circle of mutual friends because you thought you had some reason to believe he was? The acquaintance, after all, makes an active choice to be friends with these people. And you may think that not informing people about his perceived sexuality he is in fact perpetuating a heteronormative culture that seeks to impose it's will on differently-sexualed individuals.

Because most people are straight, it is completely logical to assume that someone is until you have evidence otherwise. Similarly, most books aren't in Braille because most people aren't blind. No slights there, even if you perceive them. Couching the love of real life rumor-mongering in academic civil rights jargon proves only that someone has perhaps read one too many gays-as-victims books. If I am a heterosexist, may I coin another term for some others: homoassumptionist.

Boxcar22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hope he is str8, I couldn't stand to have gotten my ass whipped (Bears fan)- by a homo! (I am just kidding and having some fun)

Reactions: Deleit

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Deleit