Aaron the goth dude, all his videos linked.

matrixfan01

Expert Member
Media
I did download all "possible" existing sexclub videos from a bit torrent a few months ago. I have searched recently to see if there were any bit torrents available, but it is proving quite difficult to find one with all files.
(Are there anymore existing files??)

My only concern that the size of all the files is over 1 GB.
To upload 1 GB+ would be monumental; for your viewing pleasure. :wink:

There are two videos that are .nsv files (files that are viewable in Winamp) that show Aaron being sucked by Kristen in daylight without the night vision.

In all the videos that I have; they don't show Aaron: fully naked or having sex with the any of the girls (or boys for that matter).

Hope that clarifies any questions pertaining the bit torrent search.

P.S. Does anyone know this goth guy?! :smile:

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How many of those above download links go to the same videos? I just ask 'cause I don't wanna spend a bunch of time waiting around for Rapidshare to grab something I already grabbed or could've grabbed from one of the other links.

matrixfan01

Expert Member
Media
Biznotch, which link are you referring to?

Anyways... does anyone know this Aaron dude? From what I know the film was shot in British Columbia in Canada back in 2003/4.

Any leads out there?

He is quite a star... pity we can't see him in any further scenes apart from the ones that we have already seen numerous times.

Aaron... where are you?!?! :biggrin1:

Let's hope he is in good health and not some drug dealer.... Anyways... we have the videos to cherish his most shining moments! :tongue:

Conspiracy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just so everyone here knows, thesexclub.tv is back up. It's owned by a new webmaster and the old people(a.k.a Aaron) aren't involved. BUT, lucky for us, the webmaster of the site put up old thesexclub footage(including Aaron getting sucked in the computer chair... my fav!).