Aaron the goth dude, all his videos linked.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
question: what planet was this video taken from?

where do these girls exist? i've NEVER met 1 girl or group of girls that are cool with you videoing sex and blasting it all over the internet.

they must be in canada or something.

i'm more shocked by the girls than his cock.

Reactions: hero52

polsennes

Experimental Member
Media
He seems to still be stuck in a teen goth existential crisis, where Dennyss and Adrian seem to have moved on (from what I can possibly pick up on Facebook). Lots of androgyne modeling, too.
Basically he takes meth and meditates. writes about it on this blog: MMXIII -- if you can get over the prententious tone of writing.

He just turned 30 btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: nmf9in

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He seems to still be stuck in a teen goth existential crisis, where Dennyss and Adrian seem to have moved on (from what I can possibly pick up on Facebook). Lots of androgyne modeling, too.
Basically he takes meth and meditates. writes about it on this blog: MMXIII -- if you can get over the prententious tone of writing.

He just turned 30 btw.

Dear God! His eloquence is ridiculously forced. I can't recall having stumbled upon a more self-righteous and annoying tone of writing in recent times. I would actually prefer dyslexia.

Last edited:

robbie9

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He'll be 30 something now...highly unlikely to have made anything new. Probably all respectable and 'butter wouldn't melt in his mouth type'....lol
If he was the kind to exhibit his impressive dong, I think he would have shown it by now.

If anyone is still interested in the backstory of these guys, I found this website: http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/tscmom/blogarchives.html
It's a blog of a girl named 'Jessica' who also goes by the name 'TSCMOM' (the sex club mom?) It's definitely the same people and the same apartment, which can be seen in several images linked on the page. Last update is from June 2004.