Video Abayoujock

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah...if anyone knows feel free to share? Ive watched him for years, but i wish i knew more about other parts of his life- all i know if that he's married and lives in FL, maybe?
cla.jpg

Yes Clay lives in Fla has been in a very committed relationship for many many years, his husband has health issues, he was open with him about his exhibitionism and was always clear to fans he was not seeking real time hook-ups, but I think the "temptation" from constantly being propositioned etc grew to be too much and he decided it was wiser to pack it all in. (he'd been doing it for decades)
*I had a several year online only relationship w him. He has some rough fantasy desires, but is a very sweet man in the real world. I will not share his priv deets he deserves his privacy :)

JackU

Superior Member
Media
nT_1v55nxk1qfiattfpvg8d40xe.jpg
nT_cd3qdau07cd8b5tyjkzh0bxi.jpg
nT_vvk5gu90k0gs8p1x8if607a0.jpg
nT_fy9zhs4c6v37y93138tq0e9j.jpg

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found Abayoujock years ago with his amazing videos, raising his muscular body up off the floor and orgasming doing leg lifts. He is one of the most handsome, sexy real guys on the net. For me his sexual energy just blasts off the computer screen.

I'm really going to miss his posts. He's doing it for good reasons, and I wish him and his husband all the happiness. I hope we'll see him again on the internet sometime, but for now we have videos like this to remember him by. This is from Xtube or somewhere several years ago.

View attachment Abayoujock Morning Exercise.mov

cromulenceisavirtue

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

cumalloverme

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah, yes. He used to have so many videos on xtube. Sadly he removed them.

I admire the speed with which he gets erect, the high angle, the fact he gets turned on by showing off and the shape and size of his biceps!

A daddy I would certainly like to meet!

abapl

Expert Member
Media
I can't remember exactly what he said, but I believe it was by request and out of respect for his husband. His Twitter feed is gone, so I don't have the exact wording. Anyone else have info?
Yeah...if anyone knows feel free to share? Ive watched him for years, but i wish i knew more about other parts of his life- all i know if that he's married and lives in FL, maybe?

Reactions: powerXchange