Abcs the bachelor/ a tim tebow twin?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Bachelor’s Virginity Obsession Isn’t Just Tacky — It’s Dangerous

Yawn. Another season of The Bachelor has begun, with the only mystery being what corny, concocted storyline can they come-up with that prevents viewers from fleeing to a zillion other cable channels with more interesting content. This season someone must have dug deep into the bag of bachelor qualities to come-up with a candidate with strangely similar characteristics to the deeply religious, virtuous, noble, and very virginal Tim Tebow. I wouldn't put it past the producers at ABC to have gone to Tebow himself, groveled and begged for him to star in this TV pseudo-soap opera. Unfortunately St. Tebow was too busy striving to achieve a lofty 220 batting average in double-A baseball.

So pinch hitting for Tim Tebow is Colton Underwood, also 6' 3" and an ex-collegiate football player who never made it onto the field in the NFL. And like the gridiron great from the Sunshine State he has resisted the temptations of the flesh when it comes to the opposite sex. Significantly, he is not above showing his heart on his sleeve, including crying. :sob: At least Tebow blubbered and cried before a nationwide TV audience when he lost an important SEC title game as the Gator's quarterback. In an ABC preview Underwood could be seen fleeing from a flock of beautiful women, escaping by hopping over a six-foot fence. He sure has kept in-shape; if this gig fails he could always apply to a local police department.

As fate would have it I'm wired hopelessly heterosexual, though I have several relatives who are gay. I don't have what is known as a finely-tuned "gaydar" sixth-sense. But my hunch is this Bachelor season will revolve around the entire female cast attempting to see if they can arouse even a hint of an erection from this finely- tuned athlete. Already in the first episode it has (er) popped-up in conversation between the contestants and Colton. What must be racing through their collective minds? Is he saving himself for the right woman? A few must surely be thinking "what if he's all muscle and no meat?" I'll go out on a limb and predict that by the final episode if one of these seductresses can't reach the promised land-- in the sack or hot tub-- there will be whispers and/or screams of gay-gay-gay resounding throughout the L.A. basin.

What say we? ;)

Reactions: BillM
Media
giphy.gif

Reactions: thirteenbyseven

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tim Tebow Is Engaged to Former Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters

I am such an unapologetic romantic; I wish the best for them. As for how they met? I want to believe she was sitting in the stands, caught his foul ball and it was love at first sight!

Only the most cynical among us can think this marriage proposal was a carefully calculated as the one between Prince Harry and Meghan Markel. Tebow looks positively overjoyed at the prospect of marriage in the photo below. :(

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...iverse/?noredirect=on-outm-term=.f326f45ebcda

Reactions: MisterB

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Attention Chicagosam and everyone else, tonight is the finale exciting episode! Will Colton hook-up again with Cassie or will he come-out and profess his love for a guy named Bruce-- only not that one because he changed his name to Caitlyn. As someone said on a fan site: "Colton cries way too many tears for a man. No man cries unless he's watching Old Yeller or Bambi or his pickup truck has been scratched."

Media
Attention Chicagosam and everyone else, tonight is the finale exciting episode! Will Colton hook-up again with Cassie or will he come-out and profess his love for a guy named Bruce-- only not that one because he changed his name to Caitlyn. As someone said on a fan site: "Colton cries way too many tears for a man. No man cries unless he's watching Old Yeller or Bambi or his pickup truck has been scratched."
@thirteenbyseven Guess what! I have never watched this show. But, seeing as you brought it up, included me, and just for the hell if it, I hope Colton offers Bruce the rose and the ring, and they suck face intensely. And, then, in unbridled lust and passion seething, they seal the deal on camera in the back of his undefiled pickup truck. Hearts will pound. Eyes will pop. Heads will explode. The Million Moms will be outraged. Trump will declare a national emergency. Mexico still won’t pay. Pence will cover Mother’s eyes and wish he was Bruce. The Family Research Council will declare Evangelical martial law. Franklin Graham, Oral Roberts Jr, and Pat Robertson will express their moral outrage at a Trump rally while wearing MAGA hats and declare the next natural disaster punishment from above., Tim Tebow will take a knee. Or two. Tears will flow profusely. Bambi and Old Yeller will be verklempft. And a good time will be had by all.

I expect that you will be diligent and prompt in providing a highly detailed blow by blow analysis and copious review of the festivities in your follow up post.

Reactions: thirteenbyseven

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@thirteenbyseven Guess what! I have never watched this show. But, seeing as you brought it up, included me, and just for the hell if it, I hope Colton offers Bruce the rose and the ring, and they suck face intensely. And, then, in unbridled lust and passion seething, they seal the deal on camera in the back of his undefiled pickup truck. Hearts will pound. Eyes will pop. Heads will explode. The Million Moms will be outraged. Trump will declare a national emergency. Mexico still won’t pay. Pence will cover Mother’s eyes and wish he was Bruce. The Family Research Council will declare Evangelical martial law. Franklin Graham, Oral Roberts Jr, and Pat Robertson will express their moral outrage at a Trump rally while wearing MAGA hats and declare the next natural disaster punishment from above., Tim Tebow will take a knee. Or two. Tears will flow profusely. Bambi and Old Yeller will be verklempft. And a good time will be had by all.

I expect that you will be diligent and prompt in providing a highly detailed blow by blow analysis and copious review of the festivities in your follow up post.

:joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart:They should hire you as a script writer!!!!