Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, it sucks he did that but his home country of Venezuela is so crazy that people will do anything in desperation to not have to go back there. The sad and ironic thing is that the usa is a lot like Venezuela these days. Imagine fleeing your country just to live in one that's becoming like it. Lol

oscarwildeandfree

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow. Some of y'all are vicious
It’s nuts. They’re also repeating allegation that came from a vengeful ex, and the situation was obviously abusive/toxic for both of them. Not to mention, the ex was obviously manipulative and narcissistic enough to post it online to make him look insane; no one in their right healthy mind does that. It was all one-sided; we have no idea what was really going on or who was “guiltier” yet people don’t let Abel live it down while the ex has returned to private life. I’m sympathetic because I was in an abusive relationship with a narcissist who would hurt me physically and emotionally until I lashed back out by breaking things like punching a wall, then he tell everyone only what I did and make me look evil. His ex is no victim; it was all very intentional. His ex also posted a video of an amateur German couple’s sex vids and claimed it was Abel riding someone’s dick and cheating on him, despite the fact so many of us had seen the video on the German couple’s page. (That video was posted on this thread as if it was Abel.) The ex is obviously JUST as messy, if not more; who really knows! So, y’all need to stop as it wasn’t anyone’s business. You don’t know him, or his life, so stop spreading rumors and being toxic.

Matt96_creek

Legendary Member
Media
It’s nuts. They’re also repeating allegation that came from a vengeful ex, and the situation was obviously abusive/toxic for both of them. Not to mention, the ex was obviously manipulative and narcissistic enough to post it online to make him look insane; no one in their right healthy mind does that. It was all one-sided; we have no idea what was really going on or who was “guiltier” yet people don’t let Abel live it down while the ex has returned to private life. I’m sympathetic because I was in an abusive relationship with a narcissist who would hurt me physically and emotionally until I lashed back out by breaking things like punching a wall, then he tell everyone only what I did and make me look evil. His ex is no victim; it was all very intentional. His ex also posted a video of an amateur German couple’s sex vids and claimed it was Abel riding someone’s dick and cheating on him, despite the fact so many of us had seen the video on the German couple’s page. (That video was posted on this thread as if it was Abel.) The ex is obviously JUST as messy, if not more; who really knows! So, y’all need to stop as it wasn’t anyone’s business. You don’t know him, or his life, so stop spreading rumors and being toxic.
His ex didn't post the video, he just saw some random video here and claimed it was him and also he proved and showed the scummy person Abel was on his stories waaay long ago with screecaps from his chats to not just believe but confirm that he was just for the greencard, like it's everywhere hahaha. Honey, that history is way too old for NOW reinvent the history that everyone already knows and make Abel the victim again tryin' to defend him haha that would be hilarious!!!. Yes! It's not of our bussiness but we're not stupid to believe in fairy tales ;) now, could we go back to his nudes?

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His ex didn't post the video, he just saw some random video here and claimed it was him and also he proved and showed the scummy person Abel was on his stories waaay long ago with screecaps from his chats to not just believe but confirm that he was just for the greencard, like it's everywhere hahaha. Honey, that history is way too old for NOW reinvent the history that everyone already knows and make Abel the victim again tryin' to defend him haha that would be hilarious!!!. Yes! It's not of our bussiness but we're not stupid to believe in fairy tales ;) now, could we go back to his nudes?
I mean he is kind of the victim but okay, focus on the nudes.

oscarwildeandfree

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everything you just said is also a fairytale that you made up about him. You took one side of a story, and you’re running with it. You know nothing about his green card status, but you repeat the allegation. All you know what a jilted ex said. You don’t have any proof, you don’t know them; you’re not somehow privy to who he really is.

kwebs10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everything you just said is also a fairytale that you made up about him. You took one side of a story, and you’re running with it. You know nothing about his green card status, but you repeat the allegation. All you know what a jilted ex said. You don’t have any proof, you don’t know them; you’re not somehow privy to who he really is.
Exactly where I was going. I'm not excusing Abel or his ex but what I do know is only two people on this entire planet knows the truth. The ex's allies only know what the ex wants them to know and Abel's allies only know what Abel wants them to know. I say let's drop this story and get back to why we're here. For me that's imagining Abel sitting on my face...

Reactions: Eby0892

Matt96_creek

Legendary Member
Media

Haha so funny but yeah, let's get back to his nudes!