ABERCROMBIE staff ... sexy ??

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi guys ... there are 100s of abercrombie stores in the states ... or canada.

in europe there are just two or three. that's why it's very famous and exclusive in europe. some people go to the stores just because they wanna see the guys. like i did two days ago in london :biggrin1:

what do you think about the male STAFF in the stores ... are they sexy or average?
i am not talking about the abercrombie models.

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
I can't stand the way they stand there in flip flops and unbuttoned shirts as if they're 'cool' Californians at a beach house. They're in some dodgy shopping centre in Essex fgs! The darkness and smell in there annoys me too.

Maybe I'm just an old fart.

robbie9

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only thing that bugs me is the lack of light, which of course is deliberate. As for the staff, they are usually well picked and hot, male and female

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is second hand information from a friend who worked there; so im not posting it as gospel.

From what I understand, they pre-screen new hires based on looks with F2F interviews. They take digital pics of the most competitive people and send them to Corporate for approval. IIRC a few states and countries have banned this practice...but for the most part, it is still in place. A&F also requires that their staff be in all A&F clothes...head to toe...when on duty.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the NYC store they're sooo annoying. They all stand around talking to each other and sort of dancing as though they're at a party and "greeting" you as you pass by with this ridiculous patter "Hey, dude how's it going, what's happening?". I finally told one of them to just shut the fuck up. :rolleyes:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is second hand information from a friend who worked there; so im not posting it as gospel.

From what I understand, they pre-screen new hires based on looks with F2F interviews. They take digital pics of the most competitive people and send them to Corporate for approval. IIRC a few states and countries have banned this practice...but for the most part, it is still in place. A&F also requires that their staff be in all A&F clothes...head to toe...when on duty.

**New thread based on this post as not to hijack or derail the original intent of this thread**

Last edited:

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well I think customers should be able to verify for the company if the staff are in head to toe A&F, ie. pull down the hot guy's pants and make sure his underwear is A&F. :p

PS. The male staffers in my city, (along with the Hollister store as they are a subsidiary company) have all hot males & females.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the NYC store they're sooo annoying.

in london i experienced the same ... some were just standing in a corner, doing nothing ... maybe it's the abercrombie concept. some are busy with servicing customers, others just have to stand somewhere, doing nothing. don't know.

i guess many of them think they are the sexiest person worldwide. that's how they act ...

i don't know the reputation of abercrombie in the states. as i said, in europe we have only two or three stores. not more! that's why it's rather exclusive here. but in the states you can find their stores everywhere.

look at the store at new york's 5th avenue branch ... there are long queues outside. this is strange! ... and i guess 80 % of those people waiting there are tourists from europe ...

i know many many many stores in the states ... and since last friday i also know the london branch ... in the london branch i saw at least 20 staff members. quite a lot. one topless at the entrance ... very charming. much more than the staff inside.

aqua, where do you live? i was in the abercrombie store in toronto two weeks ago. and those guys were ... hmmm ... not more than "average".

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the NYC store they're sooo annoying. They all stand around talking to each other and sort of dancing as though they're at a party and "greeting" you as you pass by with this ridiculous patter "Hey, dude how's it going, what's happening?". I finally told one of them to just shut the fuck up. :rolleyes:

Thats part of their job description too...they are required to talk to you to "make you feel comfortable". I think its a load of bullshit. I can't stand people following me around and trying to talk to me when i'm shopping. If i want your help, i'll ask for it! (oh and 2 of my lady friends used to work at A&F) I'm pretty sure their line is supposed to be ,"hey! hows it goin??" AKA ANNOYING!!

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media

lol, i went there with my girlfriend recently (the one on broadway and houston), and i was 'greeted' the same way about 4 or 5 times.

Not related, but i tried on some pants as i was there. I came out to show my girlfriend, and she tells me to come closer and whispers in my ear "do you have a boner" rhetorically (I didnt). I shuffle off immediately to the changing room, and the guy who watched the dressing rooms asks her, "so his package was showing?". 2 minutes later, on the next pair of pants, i catch him trying to glance at my dick (he's standing between us) as i talk to her about the fit of the next pair. Very ballsy of him, no pun intended.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol, i went there with my girlfriend recently (the one on broadway and houston), and i was 'greeted' the same way about 4 or 5 times.

Not related, but i tried on some pants as i was there. I came out to show my girlfriend, and she tells me to come closer and whispers in my ear "do you have a boner" rhetorically (I didnt). I shuffle off immediately to the changing room, and the guy who watched the dressing rooms asks her, "so his package was showing?". 2 minutes later, on the next pair of pants, i catch him trying to glance at my dick (he's standing between us) as i talk to her about the fit of the next pair. Very ballsy of him, no pun intended.

Hey, dude, how's it going, what's happening?

Looks very deliberately at Turducken's large package--who wouldn't?!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
they're at a party and "greeting" you as you pass by with this ridiculous patter "Hey, dude how's it going, what's happening?". I finally told one of them to just shut the fuck up.

You didn't?:biggrin1:

Abercrombie is too weird and "kiddie-like" for me.

In my store, my workers ask "Is it hanging low or not?" to potential clients.:eek: (sometimes we have them pull it out to see).

Last edited:

I worked at one for over a year and so did my brother. They definitely hire by looks. And we are to be fired if we ever wear black to work. Not to mention the smell is because we have the spray the perfume on all the clothes every 20 minutes which is highly flammable mind you.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If the sales person greets me, I dont mind.... its when they follow me that I get annoyed.

Perfect sales person:

them: "is there anything I can help you with?"
me: "No, Im just looking, thanks"
them: "Okay, just let me know if you need me"