D

deleted645791

Question for everyone here...

Ive realized that when I edge, my cumshot becomes different. I would say the volume is the same, but instead of shooting out ropes, it streams out almost like im peeing it out. Ive searched all of the internet for info or videos of guys who have this same thing happen but havent found anything.

Does this happen to anyone else? Really curious. The video below is an example of what I mean...

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/another-big-shot.920767/

When I edge for a really long time, I’ll squirt really hard and far when I cum. If I’ve had a lot of small ejaculations during a very long edging session, sometimes my final orgasm will be exactly like this video- a big stream of cum followed by some big spurts. As you know, that feels fucking amazing.

I just want to say that I love the videos in this thread, they are SO fucking hot! I've only cum like they guys in these videos a couple of times, usually it's just a bunch of hard spurts. I wish I knew how to cum like in these videos regularly, because on the occasions I've had it happen it felt like the orgasm was a bit more drawn out with a more intense finish.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Check this guy out !! Un-fucking-real... probably the hottest cumshot I’ve ever seen. He has a few that are similar:

I seriously doubt these are ejaculations. It's a somewhat well known, and very dangerous practice to inject semen-like solutions into the bladder to mimic a huge streaming ejaculation. The telltale is any volume that's so far beyond what even a sufferer of prostatitis could produce, and the fact that ejaculation isn't a stream...even when there's an overabundance of semen, the muscle contractions are defined and visible.

While visually impressive, the possibility of bladder and urinary tract infections is a real downside.

michael115

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check this guy out !! Un-fucking-real... probably the hottest cumshot I’ve ever seen. He has a few that are similar:

YES gotta love this guy. This was the video i tried to post in the thread earlier. So hot

michael115

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to say that I love the videos in this thread, they are SO fucking hot! I've only cum like they guys in these videos a couple of times, usually it's just a bunch of hard spurts. I wish I knew how to cum like in these videos regularly, because on the occasions I've had it happen it felt like the orgasm was a bit more drawn out with a more intense finish.

Its such a great feeling. It usually happens best for me when i edge for a while and then when im about to cum i clench my pc muscles as hard as i can and try to hold the cum in. Once it gets to a certain point, no matter how hard i try, it just comes pouring out of my cock.

Reactions: LordAlfred

michael115

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seriously doubt these are ejaculations. It's a somewhat well known, and very dangerous practice to inject semen-like solutions into the bladder to mimic a huge streaming ejaculation. The telltale is any volume that's so far beyond what even a sufferer of prostatitis could produce, and the fact that ejaculation isn't a stream...even when there's an overabundance of semen, the muscle contractions are defined and visible.

While visually impressive, the possibility of bladder and urinary tract infections is a real downside.

This is very real. There are some people out there who fake it, but this looks very real. This is how i cum most of the time.

Reactions: cemb

Nik_1896

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I also wish that I knew how to do it. Maybe someone can explain?

Reactions: diver6

michael115

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also wish that I knew how to do it. Maybe someone can explain?
I will try my best to explain, but Im sure its different for different people.

I usually edge for quite some time to get myself built up, extremely hard, and right on the edge of cumming. Once Im at this point, as soon as i feel like im going over the edge I squeeze my PC muscles as hard as I can and try to hold the cum in. I usually hold it for a few seconds and then its like my PC muscles aren't strong enough to hold back any longer and a steady stream starts to pour out. Its hard to do but the longer you try and hold it in, the longer the stream is. It might take a few jerk off sessions to build up your PC muscles strong enough so if unsuccessful the first time just try again and again and again! I figured out I cum this way after just trying to have more intense orgasms by trying to hold them in.

Hope this helps and let me know when you try it! Would be interesting to see if this is something anyone can practice and do...