Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question for everyone here...

Ive realized that when I edge, my cumshot becomes different. I would say the volume is the same, but instead of shooting out ropes, it streams out almost like im peeing it out. Ive searched all of the internet for info or videos of guys who have this same thing happen but havent found anything.

Does this happen to anyone else? Really curious. The video below is an example of what I mean...

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/another-big-shot.920767/

AMAZING LOAD!!!

Reactions: Netkoha and diver6

Question for everyone here...

Ive realized that when I edge, my cumshot becomes different. I would say the volume is the same, but instead of shooting out ropes, it streams out almost like im peeing it out. Ive searched all of the internet for info or videos of guys who have this same thing happen but havent found anything.

Does this happen to anyone else? Really curious. The video below is an example of what I mean...

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/another-big-shot.920767/
Yesterday, I leaked a continuous stream. It was nuts.

bare_

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh wow, interesting. This was me after a day of edging, I reckon it's exactly what you're talking about. Not as long as some that others have posted, but the first shot is more of a stream.

[video=medium]2227441[/video]

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh wow, interesting. This was me after a day of edging, I reckon it's exactly what you're talking about. Not as long as some that others have posted, but the first shot is more of a stream.

Fantastic

michael115

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly. Fucking hot stream from your huge cock!

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I stumbled upon another thread about edging for a month, where a guy said that only cumming on the seventh day of not cumming was the best cumshot he has ever had. I seen this on Tuesday last week (August 30th) I hadn't cum since the Sunday, so I thought I am going to try the seven day "challenge". I wanked slowly and softly for a few hours every night, made quite a bit of precum but stopped before the "point of no return" and didn't cum. I did have a bit of prostate fluid leakeage last night (Saturday) and It is now Sunday and time to unload I think. I now have a bad case of the "blue balls" that I can remember from my younger days! I have also been taking zinc supplements for the last three days (makes nice thick white cum) and I am going to edge for another couple of hours before letting loose, hoping for a really big thick cumshot when I do finally cum. I will try and gather some video evidence, just for those of you who may like to see! lol.

P.S.
Should I try and catch the cum in a glass? Or just let it shoot free?

michael115

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stumbled upon another thread about edging for a month, where a guy said that only cumming on the seventh day of not cumming was the best cumshot he has ever had. I seen this on Tuesday last week (August 30th) I hadn't cum since the Sunday, so I thought I am going to try the seven day "challenge". I wanked slowly and softly for a few hours every night, made quite a bit of precum but stopped before the "point of no return" and didn't cum. I did have a bit of prostate fluid leakeage last night (Saturday) and It is now Sunday and time to unload I think. I now have a bad case of the "blue balls" that I can remember from my younger days! I have also been taking zinc supplements for the last three days (makes nice thick white cum) and I am going to edge for another couple of hours before letting loose, hoping for a really big thick cumshot when I do finally cum. I will try and gather some video evidence, just for those of you who may like to see! lol.

P.S.
Would love to see you shoot free and see how far that huge load hows! Cant wait for your video

Nowyoudont90

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hot as fuck!!!!!!!

Reactions: Marcoleen and bare_

Nolachap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Amazing.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

P.S.

Well????

Reactions: michael115

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I am sad to say, after all the build up and anticipation of expecting a huge cumshot, it ended up being a ruined orgasm!!! :(
Fumbling about trying to catch the moment on video, a little bit just leaked out, no big cumshot then I went soft.
Hopefully it will happen tonight tho:)

Nolachap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I am sad to say, after all the build up and anticipation of expecting a huge cumshot, it ended up being a ruined orgasm!!! :(
Fumbling about trying to catch the moment on video, a little bit just leaked out, no big cumshot then I went soft.
Hopefully it will happen tonight tho:)
Lol. Sounds like something that would happen to me.

Reactions: notsolittle