Abnormal jean ceding around genitalia

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: I was reminded of a lack of understanding I have: what causes a vale between the leg of a man and his genitals? To further elaborate: the genitals of a man naturally exist and protrude thus causing the jeans to stretch over them, and, in the case of some, a recession occurs between his thighs and genitals. I'm not speaking of the normal looks of the way jeans hang on the man. I'm asking what causes the abnormal ceding of the jeans around the genitals on a man.

My apolgies for not being lucid.

Thank you for your time.

2. jonb

Gold Member

Err...A recession? Are you sure you're using the right word?

3. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: I was confused too, jonb....

Frenchonion: Are you talking about the inguinal area (where the thigh meets the groin)?

7x6&C

4. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: jonb- yes
    7by6etC- not specificly but inclusively

In hopes that this will help you understand what I mean: think of a sculpture of a man in the nude lying down with his legs together. Visulize drapping cloth over his legs and groin. Think of taking a ruler and pushing the material down between his genitals and the two sides of his legs next to his genitals (inguinal area). Notice his genitals being accentuated more than normal. I'm asking why (or how) this happens when some men are wearing jeans.

5. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Ok - I'm no fashionista - but I'll hazard a guess:

The rise (the length of the seam that follows the, for lack of a better word, crack of one's ass to the bottom of the zipper) is too short, which pulls this whole area up and accentuates the area you're referring to. I think I'm right...anyone more versed in fashion may feel free to correct me.

I think, though, it depends on the cut of the jeans. In the fall I sometimes wear cowboy boots and boot-cut jeans do a much better job, so to speak, of showing off one's equipment and behind because they are cut that way. Carpenter jeans would be an example of the opposite....

Just a thought.
    7x6&C

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I think it may have something to do with the hang of the equipment.

Some penises hang out, then down, possibly due to a forward placement of the scrotum/testicles, tending to make a distinctive impression on the jeans.

Others hang straight down because of the placement of the scrotum (back on the groin, therefore making room for the penis to hang without having to 'go around' the balls.)

Then, too, the thickness of the flaccid penis and how far the balls hang would have a great deal to do with the obviousness of the bulge(s).

7. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: If jeans are cut with a shorter fly , they "cup" your genitals and lift them up and forward. Levi's 505's do this on me - 501's don't. And if you wash them with a lot of fabric softener, they'll soften and cling to your equipment better. No underwear. I also think different guys's genitalia ar positioned differently. Up and out vs low and loose. I'm low and loose , so I go for a tighter, more accuentuating cut in jeans. Boot cut are the best - but Italian jeans are awesome. They're cut to mount a centerpiece, so to speak. Those dudes know what's important.

8. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: I want some Italian jeans!

Where can you get those?  (Other than Italy, I mean.)

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I don't think I need a clue time here, but if I read this thread correctly, you're referring to the section of the groin that appears sometimes to make sort of a "v" shape? ??? Because if you are, FrenchOnion, I can tell you it's not only limited towards men. ;)

10. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=clothing;num=1060624329;start=0#8 date=11/27/03 at 05:42:24] the section of the groin that appears sometimes to make sort of a "v" shape
    [/quote]

I don't understand what you mean by that.

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Sorry about that, Frenchonion, I meant the pelvic bone region, which I find extremely hot in a woman.

Yeah, that's right I never took anatomy in high school.

Draft saved Draft deleted