About clit size

marvin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't found a LCSG (large clit support group) although I'm sure there is one in some dusty corner of the net:tongue: I think men with large dicks are more common than women with large clits. I'm not doing the Wilt Chamberlin thing and saying I've been with thousands of women but through the years I've been with lots of girls. Only two of these have what would be considered over sized clits. One girl had a clit like the erasers you put over the regular eraser on a pencil. The other girls clit was as big as my thumb from the knuckle on down. I found both these women could cum much quicker than girls with smaller clits. I'd appreciate some input on this subject.

Reactions: Bigbozak66

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a lot of variation, but since they are small to begin with, you don't notice so much. I think the longest on record was 7 inches :eek: . The size doesn't have any correlation to pleasure as far as I am aware.

I am utterly devoted to clitorises - it's why nature is called mother nature.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...Not my cup of tea, they look like miniscully-hung trannies. I like my trannies somewhat hung :tongue:.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when the woman's privates are big and juicy. Big fat labia minora and awesome clits are SOOOOO HOT! Yes, women with big clits DO come better and faster. There are actually medical conditions where the clitoris is obscurred and covered by skin. Some kind of a webbed clitoris I think, these women can't hardly cum at all! Thanx for the links Alex, YOU ROCK!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Myself and my friend both prefer 'tidy vaginas' where its all tucked away, not when everything (well, the labia) is hanging down.

Of course, thats aesthetically speaking and I've never encountered such a vagina. I think that only happens when the girl has had kids. Not a prolapsed uterus, just pussy lips on show.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, thats aesthetically speaking and I've never encountered such a vagina. I think that only happens when the girl has had kids. Not a prolapsed uterus, just pussy lips on show.

It doesn't have anything to do with how many kids she's had. It's just natural variation. If you've only seen women with very small labia, then either you haven't been with many women, or it's just been random luck.

The only difference I've seen is that women with bigger labia or clits tend to be more self-conscious about it.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't have anything to do with how many kids she's had. It's just natural variation. If you've only seen women with very small labia, then either you haven't been with many women, or it's just been random luck.

The only difference I've seen is that women with bigger labia or clits tend to be more self-conscious about it.

What he said.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have really large lips but a small/average? sized clit. I'm not sure about your statement relating clit size with orgasmic capability. I pretty sensitive and would consider myself on the high end of the number of orgasms.

kat

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Only one and if she would have had good character we would still be together. She looked normal until she got excited and everything surrounding her vagina seemed to swell including her clit. It became a blood engorged throbbing item that was an incredible and very erotic sight. She could easily have 6-12 orgasms within a couple of hours. It became about the size of the end of my thumb. I still think about her but she has some real issues and I avoid her.

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only one and if she would have had good character we would still be together. She looked normal until she got excited and everything surrounding her vagina seemed to swell including her clit. It became a blood engorged throbbing item that was an incredible and very erotic sight. She could easily have 6-12 orgasms within a couple of hours. It became about the size of the end of my thumb. I still think about her but she has some real issues and I avoid her.

Thats hot. :biggrin1:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need a penis enlarger kit for my clit :rolleyes:

I have a small clit but very powerful ahhahah ( I sound like a small dicked man here justifying my apendage )

Everyones genitals are so different, why would anyone ever have a really passionate preference for one thing or another, you always fall in love with a person, never a cock or vagina.

I'd be fancinated to see a huge clit, I wonder if they are as sensitive as smaller ones? I can't even go near mine unless I am aroused, its like raw nerves untill it is erect.

If it is really big, is it less senstive as it is exposed to friction more often?

:smile:
Honey

P.S big or small doesn't make you cum more or less, I average 5/10 orgasms just from masterbation. I cum easily and often. with a little weenie clit :biggrin1:

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This amuses me, we should start a site to help women with below average clit sizes cope with their condition. Of course we would also need to start a site for women with large clits as well.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know one woman who has a much bigger than average clit. I used to be a professional body piercer and one of my specialities was clit piercing. When this woman presented me with her clit I was surprised by it's size. I'd say her clit head is about the size of my little finger (pinky) tip, which is about 3 or 4 times the size of any clit I've seen before. She had no idea that her clit was unusually large until I mentioned it to her. She is a big girl and is a self confessed nymphomaniac - in fact she's quite a mover on the UK swinging scene - these factors plus her large clit suggest to me that she has higher than average testosterone levels. Whether her clit is any more sensitive than average, I wouldn't like to guess, but I don't suppose so.

In my experience, clit size has no bearing on a woman's sexual response, but there is another factor to consider: Many women have adhesions between the glans (clit head) and prepuce (hood). In this state very little of the clit head shows when the hood is pulled back. My wife's clit was like this when we met and I helped her to free the adhesions. Not long after this she experienced orgasm through intercourse for the first time in her life. (Previously, she'd had to use a vibrator, or rub very hard and fast with a finger.) A guy with adhesions (foreskin stuck to the glans) or phimosis (tight foreskin that cannot retract) usually have a similar lack of sensitivity because the glans is insulated (or protected) from friction. I have met several women who appear to have a very small clit, but in actual fact they were quite normal - except for being a bit stuck. The test is to GENTLY pull back (upwards) the clit hood: The revealed clit head should look just like the head of a miniature penis, ie. you should be able to see it's coronal ridge. If not, there are adhesions. These adhesions are not necessarily a problem - most women go through life without knowing anything about them - so you don't have to do anything about it. However, adhesions often harbour pockets of smegma, which is best washed away, so I'd tend to advocate dealing with adhesions on hygene grounds.

Hope I didn't go off subject too much - you know what I'm like :rolleyes:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riven, facinating thanks , I am going upstairs to go look at my clit now....maybe I do have a big one after all hahahhah ....( if not, I'll be back to start some sort of support group for myself :tongue: )

:smile:
Honey

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Riven650.... very intresting... I was in the process of getting a clit piercing, but my piercer said that there is a huge chance I could loose all feeling... and I was like aha never mind then... needless to say I have my hood pierced vertically.. it is by far my favorite piercing, and it really helps sensation.

I have a small clit, from what I seen of the pictures in the post.. I honeslty had no clue that it was out there... I though that they were all just small pieces.. learn something everyday I guess. If I was to come accross a larger one... I guess I'd react by trying to determine the greatness of it.. :p

As for the size of the clit, and coming... I think thats far off... I loose track of how many times I come... and I have a small clit.. I think it just varies with every girl.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has an enlarged labia (pussy lips) and was very self-conscious of her labia but has a relatively small clit. I wouldn’t say she dislikes the large size of their labia but was embarrassed when I first saw her naked and was worried it would reduce her chances of reaching orgasm during sexual intercourse. So much so she had a very thick bush to hide her treasure and I couldn’t even go near her clit until she was fully aroused. She told me it was like a raw nerve until it became erect. Personally I find an enlarged labia and clit very sexual and inviting.

After many years of mutual masturbation and oral pleasure my wife now goes smooth and isn’t so self-conscious any longer and will join me sunbathing naked at our local nudist beach.