About cock rings...

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm thinking about trying a cock ring (or leather band) for the first time. What are the pros and cons of them? Which type or brand is best?

Should it be a metal band or a strap made of some type of cloth or leather material?

Just need some info. Thanks!

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm thinking about trying a cock ring (or leather band) for the first time. What are the pros and cons of them? Which type or brand is best?

Should it be a metal band or a strap made of some type of cloth or leather material?

Just need some info. Thanks!

I think it depends on why you want the cock ring. If you want a ring that keeps more blood in your dick for a harder erection, something tight around the base of the dick would probably work best, maybe something adjustable in either leather or rubber.

For that, I suspect a broader band rather than a thin rubber band like thing would be safer. But the best thing to do is just go to a shop and get a bunch of different types and check them out.

If you want to get something that restricts circulation just a little so your dick is plumper when it is flaccid, the thinner rubber rings (but not too tight) are probably fine.

I like to wear the big donut style stainless steel rings sometimes just for the feel of extra weight. I get the largest size, since my balls won't fit otherwise. You have to push one ball through at a time first, and then try to get your cock in. But if you start to get hard, it is impossible. If you want to try that, go to a store that will let you try them on before buying.

The heavy metal donut type makes me feel just a little bit more weight as I walk around, and I feel it mostly on my balls. I like to wear it with baggy pants, though, since it can make things a little too prominent if I get even a little engorged in tighter pants.

I am looking for a cock ring that is sort of invisable, not noticeable on a black guy, to keep my cock looking fuller or semi hard when im on a nude beach or sorts. any recommendations anyone ?