About cum load volume

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by jasontrades, May 4, 2008.

1. jasontrades

jasontrades New Member

I would like to say something about this topic.
    I have been searching all over the net and i cannot find if semenax or any other simular pill is real or contains the claimed ingredients or that it really works.. But i discovered this.. I searched One by one of the semenax ingredients and for every single ingredient i found that it enhances sex or cum volume in some way. So this is my thought.. Why not buy all of the semenax ingredients seperate and take them.. I know that this sounds expensive..but its really not that much..I mean usually the pills cost around 8-10$ for around 90-120 pills.. So if its 20 ingredients its 200 $ but this would last 3-4 months if taken 1 pill a day.. thats like 60$ a month or something..Not much in my opinion..

But i would have to take 20 pills everyday... Hmm... But who knows it might work really well..

What do you guys think?

2. Swordie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually used "EJACULOID" for a full month which was supposed to offer "natural male explosion" and billed as a "Semen Volumizer" for bigger, better orgasms! I purchased it at The Vitamin Shoppe on a whim.

DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

3. rober3981

rober3981 New Member

Ideally, I would like to see a 'zero volume' pill. All the 'gasm, no mess.
    Sure would make the commute more fun.

4. bigrick1970

bigrick1970 New Member

try L-arginine and don't cum for about a week and drink lots of water to go with it. someone else on another thread said take 50mg of zinc, 500mg of L-arginine a day and drink lots of water and that also does well.

5. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Try soy lecithin too.

6. Plebh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find that stalling ur ejaculation increases it by quite a lot

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    l-arginine, zinc, lycopene, and fish oil....bigger loads, harder cock

8. hollister82

hollister82 New Member

Albums:
    L-arginine definately seems to give me harder hard ons, also seemed to increase my amount of precum.

9. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

The supplements that are effective have already been mentioned by other people posting on this board numerous times.

The first thing that is important to increase the sensation is Lecithin. My experience with Lecithin is that it changes viscosity and intensifies the orgasmic experience.

Arginine and a couple of other things will help erections. Another thing is that there is a newer NOS formula that also will intesnsify the erection. Not all of these will do so, but a couple of them will because they contain an agent that keeps them more active in the erection process.

References to which ones can be found on the net.

The final thing is to drink far more water than usual if you choose to go for enhancement of semen or seminal fluid. You need to increase this one vital thing to give the body more to build from.

Most of the formulae that I have tried sold in combination have proven to be "junk" and a waste of money. You can build a more effective combination yourself for less money by doing some great shopping both on the net and your local supplement store.

10. jasontrades

jasontrades New Member

nice reply ... You said these supps will help.. What other do you think i can add to the formula?

Have you personally tried any cum pills also which/?

11. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    I think jelqing, zinc, and lecithin will do just fine. That's what I take in addition to spirulina, which is great for stamina. Oh, and some tribulus sometimes too, although I'm not sure how effective it is.

12. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    that's some regimen... me, I just like to fuck :tongue:

13. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    That's actually just a fraction of my daily regimen. I just listed a few things I think help with sex. I like to fuck too, but I also like to have stamina to keep going at it and a huge load.

14. tytbunnedboibytch

tytbunnedboibytch New Member

I',m not sure what works, but when you find something giving you those monster cum loads can you nut off in my mouth? lol...

15. D_minimum balance

D_minimum balance New Member

I would just say edge for a while that i'm a pretty big shooter can shoot over 5 ft...but when i edge it is a way larger load

16. w1llber

w1llber New Member

I've just added the following to my daily supplements

45mg zinc
    1200mg lecithin
    500mg l-arginine

I also drink a shit ton of water anyway and take a multi vitamin and a b complex (among other things) yes im a supplement junkie but its definately working lol

17. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    If I might make a suggestion Willber,

Seriously bump up the lecithin! 1.2 grams a day will do nothing for you really. To notice any effect you need muchhhh more. I take about 12 - 15 grams a day (two tablespoons full of the granules). They can be blended in a protein shake or sprinkled on cereal or yogurt (best on yogurt).

You'll also start to notice mental benefits from the choline too, like it really helping to clear up "brain fog".

Another great source of lecithin is the egg yolk.

I get mine from swanson vitamins. A 3 lb tub of it costs 10 bucks, which is what most bulk supplement retailers and herbalists charge for only one pound. Good stuff.

18. w1llber

w1llber New Member

Ah cool thanks for the tip dude, i wasnt sure about dosing so just kept it low. Il up it to 6 grams and build it up from there and see how i do. Mine is in capsules and quite expensive, il have to find somewhere in the uk that does it in bulk lol. I do eat alot of eggs a day too as im trying to bulk up at the mo :biggrin1:

19. puslover

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if you just wait a week and drink plenty of fluids and stay hydrated, you will not need pills. although it would be nice to have pills so you could shoot a bid load everyday.. ha ha

20. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

I may be mistaken, but I believe you're confusing lecithin with lycopene. Lecithin is for nerve function and liver health. Lycopene is abundant in tomatoes, which are known to aid in virility for precisely that reason.

Draft saved Draft deleted