About cum load volume

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
No, I'm talking lecithin. Zinc and lecithin are the main 'ingredients' in seminal fluid.

Lecithin is also great for brain/mental health.

Lycopene is definitely good to take too though, but I don't.

I was taking about 1 - 2 grams of lecithin caps starting out, and noticed nothing. It wasn't until I went to the granules....then holy shit....I'm shooting ropes lol

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you just wait a week and drink plenty of fluids and stay hydrated, you will not need pills. although it would be nice to have pills so you could shoot a bid load everyday.. ha ha
I prob wouldnt take all these supplements if they didnt give other health bennefits too, health is my prime concern, big loads are just a bonus :biggrin1:

Plus who really wants to wait a week before each cum shot? not me lol

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah most of the supps I take are great for sex, but that's not the main reason I took any of them, except lecithin and zinc. If it wasn't for the sexual benefits I probably wouldn't...maybe zinc....I don't know.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Ah, I must not have been taking enough to notice a difference. For a while I was taking 1200 mg a day of Soy Lecithin, but it was more for the nerve health (stress at work). So either that wasn't enough to make a difference or not enough to notice the increase on top of what all the tomatoes were doing for me.
I make badass pots of chili and spaghetti sauce, so I needs no supplements.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I might make a suggestion Willber,

Seriously bump up the lecithin! 1.2 grams a day will do nothing for you really. To notice any effect you need muchhhh more. I take about 12 - 15 grams a day (two tablespoons full of the granules). They can be blended in a protein shake or sprinkled on cereal or yogurt (best on yogurt).

You'll also start to notice mental benefits from the choline too, like it really helping to clear up "brain fog".

Another great source of lecithin is the egg yolk.

I get mine from swanson vitamins. A 3 lb tub of it costs 10 bucks, which is what most bulk supplement retailers and herbalists charge for only one pound. Good stuff.

lechithin is choline?

Lex74

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys, I don't wanna sound like a party pooper but here's my thought: why don't you use your BRAIN to enhance your cum load volume? I'm not teasing or anything. It's all about our minds when it comes to cumming harder and a lot. Pills enhance it even more, but that's just a little part in the whole process to me. - Lex74

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why 100mg every other day rather than 50mg per day? And yes, picolinate is wonderful!
Whats different about zinc picolinate? Im using zinc citrate at the mo but will switch if this stuff is better

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Citrate is probably a step up from gluconate, but picolinate and monomethionine are the best forms.

I'm not sure exactly how picolinic acid is better, but it does enable much more of the zinc to be absorbed.

Only a small fraction of the salt based minerals get absorbed as opposed to chelated. You should always go for chelated when you can, not just with zinc but everything.

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just found some, im gonna try it. Il let you guys know if 50mg of this feels any different to the stuff iv been taking

Heres what it says from the place im buying it

"When zinc is linked with picolinic acid (an enzyme-hormone), it becomes Zinc Picolinate. Zinc Picolinate greatly enhances the availability of Zinc and other minerals for body utilisation. SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS."

Sounds good to me :biggrin1:

Media
I started drinking Chinese tonic herbs around 1989. There are several that invigorate the male genitalia. I noticed an increase in volume and as the teas began to detox my body my libido always got a natural "pick me up".

Ron Teeguarden has written several books on the Tao of tonic herbs you may find useful.

Ron Teeguarden - Ancient Wisdom of the Chinese Tonic Herbs

Here is web addy for Four Season where they sell the tonic herbs.

Four Seasons Health Products

I suffer from migraines so I have used these for years and met with great success.
I don't know what your medical limitations are, allergies etc so you may want to consult your physician before drinking the teas.

Good luck.

izzycajun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a reminder for those of you taking more than 30 mg of zinc per day. Make sure that the zinc is combined with copper or you will end up with a copper deficiency in a few months. Zinc will deplete copper stores. Stay healthy. I treat patients with nutrient deficiencies and copper deficiency is not a good thing.

anettenorge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love a man who can produce a lot of cum and can shoot it hard and far. I've found in my personal experience that a man with bigger balls will cum more than a man with small ones, but I haven't found a way to guess how far he can shoot.
If you guys find something that really increases stamina you should spread the word to the world, I can't stand anything worse than a nice cock that can't fuck properly.