about cumming?

it goes a bit like this,
when i have sex i cum like soon,
but then when im having a blow job i cant cum, and i cant cum when im getting a hand job either,
but i only cum while having sex
i have only cumed once while having a blow job and i have had loads,
my girlfriend goes on for ages and i just dont cum,
can any thing help this please?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Many have this problem. Is it important to cum when getting a blowjob?
if not, keep it on cumming while having sex and practise on that, by taking it slow when you feel you need to cum, edging etc.
When you definitaly want to cum while getting a blowjob, don't put so much pressure on yourself, don't think you have to cum, enjoy the bj. tru different positions. Google things up. Good luck

i kind of do that already,
but i havent cum in ages, so last night i was having a blow job for liek hour or more and i couldnt get the feeling i was going to cum,
why?

and also, i dont get the rock hard i used to i do in my bath but if we go out i cant get one,
and ill be having blow job n it will start shrinking back to flop but i make it stay hard why?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I think you put too much pressure on yourself, I'm no expert. But you need to relax. You can say you are relaxed, but there is a stressfactor and that is performing: 1) You don't perform or 2) you perform too fast.
start focusing on your gf, a lot of foreplay. Jerk off before having sex so you can hold longer. For the bj, another position, if your gf is in to it, let her be submussive by laying on her back on the bed, her head hanhing out of it and pump your dick in her mouth, but be careful. It gives another feeling to it.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just sounds like a classic case of nerves, confidence, being shy what every you want to call it. am i right in assuming that you have no problems with what ever your doing when your on your own, the problems only start when you with someone?

this isnt what your going to want to hear but this problem wont go away over night, but the good news is i dont think theres anything biologically wrong with you its just all in your head and only you can sort that out, with a little help from us of course :)

thanks i will take both of your advice,
try new positions just relax take it easy, and focus,

just one problem why doesnt it stay hard n big n quite soft but not as big but not small,
like im in bath n ill get huge or in bed buh elsewhere i wont,

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
just one problem why doesnt it stay hard n big n quite soft but not as big but not small,
like im in bath n ill get huge or in bed buh elsewhere i wont,

Difficult sentence, but if I understand it properly, you are saying you are more hard when in bed or bath?
if so, are you alone? That could be a reason and probably the main reason: the bath eand bed are an environment where you can relax, so you were probably relaxed then :smile:

yeah, your right.
but with the soft bit i mean like when im not in my house and with some 1 else,

when im at home in bed or bath or something, its like at its biggest n strongest n lasts for ages,
but when im out it dont go as hard and as big,

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
when im at home in bed or bath or something, its like at its biggest n strongest n lasts for ages,
but when im out it dont go as hard and as big,

The pressure man, really, when you are alone and in an environment you know, you don't have that kind of pressure, so no worries.
But don't worry, things will be better, work on it and you will see. Also by getting older it will be better. :smile:

ok thanks mate,
ill try your help,
ill get back to you with how i get on or something
:D

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Relax, get into it, focus on the sex instead of cumming, and I'm confident you'll be able to cum in her mouth or whe she's using her hand. It works for me - I can cum almost anytime.

FreddyKrueger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and also, i dont get the rock hard i used to i do in my bath but if we go out i cant get one,
and ill be having blow job n it will start shrinking back to flop but i make it stay hard why?

That was happening to me off and on and I figured out why. For some reason I was dehydrated. Drinnking water simply wasn't enough for me, so I sup water with gatoraid once in a while and I don't have that prob anymore,

If you hate gatoraid try pedialite. It's the same thing without suger or flavors added. (In other words nasty as hell) but it works even better to rehydrate you. It's like drinking a bag salean solution. Super hydrates you really fast for a short period of time. Try it let me know.

Drink a whole gallon of water and one gatoraid, give it 1-30 mins, and post results.