About eating ass

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK--there's almost no way for me to be "delicate" about this, so I'm not even going to try. So please forgive my bluntness in advance.

I just cannot understand why a guy (or a woman) would want to "eat out" another guy's ass. This is one sexual fetish that seems very distateful to me (no pun intended!).

Granted, if that's what turns you on, fine. But what do you do about the odor?? And even worse--what if there are traces of feces still up in there?

Is there some sort of agreement in advance that the "eatee" will wash thoroughly in that area before the "eater" begins?

Please do not get angry and jump all over me. I don't intend to be condemning or judgmental or even harshly critical. I am just honestly wondering how some people can do this as a sexual act considering...well...you know!

Thanks.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It feels amazing! Like warm, soft, tingles all over your bad place. :biggrin:

I generally make a guy I'm fucking wash his dick and balls anyway, so he showers before we fuck. Once I verify it is clean (sniff, finger check, etc.), I will lick out his ass while blowing him, usually after giving his balls a once over, and it is always a welcomed surprise.

This isn't something I do for every guy, and I do use a dental dam or opened condom when performing analingus.