Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Professional? What does that mean?

And Honey made a perfectly reasonable comment. You could have ignored it. Instead, you overreacted and chose to insult her about something that had NOTHING to do with the subject at hand. Menopause is something all us women will go through eventually. It is therefore not something to be used as an insult when you are in a women's forum looking for advice. Indeed, it is not good to come to a woman's forum and insult the wimmin period! We tend not to like it.

I just made it back to this thread... and first I wanna say welcome to the site Runco - I like you girl! Thanks for sticking up for me - and the other ladies here.

Second... I admit that I could have phrased my last statement more tactfully, but there was no need for you to lash out at me that way. The truth is, the more I read of the original post, the more I wondered why she had kept dating you for so long. I read it several times before I responded. Your story made it quite clear that she was not happy and that you hurt her repeatedly and I wondered if she was afraid of you hurting her in other ways. And tonight as I read the additional dialog I was quite horrified.

I think you should take a long hard look at how you felt when you responded with such harsh words to my post and the other's since. You asked for advice but are so easily offended by the honest responses given by the women. There was no reason for you to call Runco a professional either. Goodness boy, someone needs to teach you some manners.

monika_30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that ur penis being bigger its hurting her and she could not get due pleasure
its best solution is that u penitrate not to its full length, after some time the muscles
will get loose then u could be able to full penitration without hurting her