About jelquing....

mega_drive2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started jelquing a month ago..... my penis is ok.. (still dunno if it's grown yet) but, I'm having a bit of pain after I work out... when my penis gets flacid my innerds (the carvenosa thing) feels a bit hard, but it's flaccid completly, then after a bit it comes back to normal, but then (usually in the mornings) the penis gets back like that (a bit hard in the innerds).... is it growing or is it hurt?...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
I've only done one day up until now so you probably know more than I do, but I feel no pain whatsoever, my routine is:

1)warm wrap to warm up the penis (just like muscles need warming up before you work them)
2) 10 stretches of 30 seconds (left, right, up and down)
3)applying a generous amount of vaseline on your dick and milk it while it's half erect
4)warm wrap.

If you're doing the same I don't know why you're in pain

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
Wait so tell me about this. I have never herd of it. What do you do?

P.S. I dont even know how I found this Thread.

erect28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, you are probably milking it to hard. You haveto do it in way that you don't injure the tissue. The penis has to be semi-erected. Second, if is hurting, don't milk it. Like the muscles, give it time to heal. Per your photos, it is pretty big.

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Dimwit, it's probably a good thing you don't know what this is. After researching it, I have to wonder why anyone would risk it. Here's the official definition from Wikipedia:

Jelqing is a method intended to enlarge the penis by increasing the blood pressure in the penis, with the goal of permanently increasing the maximum erect size of the penis. This technique, also called "milking", involves wrapping the thumb and index finger around the penis while semi-erect and repeatedly drawing them away from one's body to force blood into the glans, thus encouraging more vascularity in the corpus cavernosa and associated tissues. Whether jelqing actually works or not is a subject of controversy.
Risks that exist from this exercise are; burst blood vessels, sometimes causing bleeding from the urethra (which can lead to infection and other complications if not taken care of), temporary erectile dysfunction and, in the very extreme cases, bursting of the penis itself.

MixedUC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You may have squeezed too hard or too long. By the looks of it, you don't need to jelq at all. I've tried jelqing for a few years, but it seems to only add to girth, which I did go from about 6.25 to 6.75 around, lengthwise I didn't see any real gain...maybe 1/2 in. How big are you trying to become is the question you need to ask yourself. Then, is that going to be pleasureable para las mujeres o solo dolor?

Da Admiral

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slow and Easy , it's the journey not the destination ... Since I started a couple of years ago and at the time the ladies in my life have been happy with my size , that said I have added 2 inchs . These human suits aren't cartoon caracters that can just draw in the package . Remeber Slow and Easy ...