About me & mine

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by zagar, Oct 10, 2008.

1. zagar

zagar New Member

Albums:
    Hi. I'm straight, 58, overweight, and in my prime used to have 8 (inches) but now age and concomitant medications to reduce high blood pressure and mild chronic depression have over several years combined to bring ED*. But, especially with two rings I've used for a few years, I go by hand. Use baby oil (rather than erotic lube); much cheaper and does not dry like water-based products though of course being oily needs warm soapy water to wash off afterwards, but I don't mind that. A snag at the beach is that it's not easy to fix if any sand gets into the situation but that is the same as with oily sun tan products and we coped with that. There are secluded beaches where just nude adults are, and showing one's talent is appreciated, which is nice. I get told mine is a nice one and, as I reply, I've always been pleased with it.

For some years I've removed body hair as far and often as possible. I use an electric epilator: each hair removed at the root like waxing but done at no cost** when one likes so no sandpaper stubble and it lasts longer. However hairs grow back at different rates so there can be some again after a week but they are different ones from those last pulled and any given session has only a few of all the follicles actually growing so never like a first waxing as regards effect, in fact more or less completely painless unless neglected for months and then restarted when it's similar to the very first time. Resulting smoothness is strongly recommended, guys and gals; it's good for the dark haired because you look more perfectly nude than if hairy, and for us grey haired older men because nothing ages a body more than a lot of grey body hair. And apart from looks, the silky smooth feel of fully plucked cock and balls, armpits, legs and everything, is unequalled by any alternative choice for body hair. Try it.
    Z.

* for which I have never tried to obtain little blue (or any colour) pills: I live alone and have not asked my own physician and am unwilling to seek them via web shopping because there are so many dangers of getting bad or fake medications by mail shopping.

** except negligible electricity used

2. Ms M

Ms M New Member

Welcome! Enjoy the site.

3. D_Seymour_Dix

D_Seymour_Dix New Member

welcome to the community :)

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, welcome.

5. Mr. Snakey